Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    00qwee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic

    C++ FOR PROGRAMM

    EHY GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION ... !!! NOTHING you can learn from the C ++ language, without even the basics of programming .... IF IS YES , HOW ?WHERE (THAT SITE)? AND how long IT TAKES? THANK YOU GUYS
    Last edited by 00qwee; 09-10-2015 at 02:20 PM.

  2. #2
    R3DDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C://Windows/system32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,351
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by 00qwee View Post
    EHY GUYS I HAVE A QUESTION ... !!! NOTHING you can learn from the C ++ language, without even the basics of programming .... IF IS YES , HOW ?WHERE (THAT SITE)? AND how long IT TAKES? THANK YOU GUYS
    Before commiting to any programming language, I'd you advise getting some grammar lessons. Here you go.

  3. #3
    antep2727's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    635
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @R3DDOT any C++ book you could advise? or video tutorials?

  4. #4
    R3DDOT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C://Windows/system32
    Posts
    347
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    2,351
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by antep2727 View Post
    @R3DDOT any C++ book you could advise? or video tutorials?
    Thenewboston has some goods videos about C (slightly different from C++, but still helpful), you can check them out.

    I didn't read any books online, I just went to do some C++ online challenges (A lot of C++ books are posted in the programming section, don't forget to check that out).

  5. #5
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by R3DDOT View Post


    Before commiting to any programming language, I'd you advise getting some grammar lessons. Here you go.
    Just wanted to say LOL.

Similar Threads

  1. [Request] Looking for programmers
    By Afonso122 in forum Coders Lounge
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2015, 01:58 PM
  2. [Request] Looking for Programmers | Testers| Promoters - For MW3 Rebel (MW3 HACK)
    By sullydude in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-03-2012, 01:07 PM
  3. [Request] Pls se this for programmer .
    By ryanhack1234 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 10-21-2012, 01:54 AM
  4. [Request] Looking for programmer
    By Dybbuk in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-06-2012, 10:12 AM