Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36
  1. #1
    Xlilzoosk8rX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the-ville, PA
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53

    Smile New to AVA hacking

    Well im moving away from Combat Arms hacks its kind of over rated anymore.
    Thing i,s can someone point me in the direction of the base structure of the game? maybe help me out with getting some classes, things like that. I'm so used to CA idk where to start. NOTE: i want to learn the AVA hacks not copy and paste them
    some crappy hotkey base or old hook will help just so i can figure out what to do,
    ill learn to update them myself, i will also give credits in every hack and +rep you for any help

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Xlilzoosk8rX For This Useful Post:

    rocmaster97 (05-30-2012)

  3. #2
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Better go back to CA If you like use hacks
    Because no pub hacks for ava

  4. #3
    zubni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    338
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Happy
    yeah becuase AVA is almost a completely legit game, warrock has alot of hacks. If your into using hacks go try warrock

  5. #4
    Xlilzoosk8rX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the-ville, PA
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    I want to make the hacks not download them and use them,
    i actually play legit its more just to expand my knowledge.
    and there will be public AVA hacks if someone can point me in the right direction

  6. #5
    mihay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    noWhere...
    Posts
    154
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Sick

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    I want to make the hacks not download them and use them,
    i actually play legit its more just to expand my knowledge.
    and there will be public AVA hacks if someone can point me in the right direction
    our biggest problem is game guard ...if we pass gameguard we're done

  7. #6
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    I'll search around for an old base for you to use. I'm sure there is one somewhere. Thanks for wanting to help this old section out.

  8. #7
    SlitherX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    Well im moving away from Combat Arms hacks its kind of over rated anymore.
    Thing i,s can someone point me in the direction of the base structure of the game? maybe help me out with getting some classes, things like that. I'm so used to CA idk where to start. NOTE: i want to learn the AVA hacks not copy and paste them
    some crappy hotkey base or old hook will help just so i can figure out what to do,
    ill learn to update them myself, i will also give credits in every hack and +rep you for any help
    people usually use insert, but that no good, it opens up the chat and fuck things up :/
    http://www.mpgh.net/forum/signaturepics/sigpic513111_3.gif


  9. #8
    Xlilzoosk8rX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the-ville, PA
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by SlitherX View Post
    people usually use insert, but that no good, it opens up the chat and fuck things up :/
    that had nothing to do with what i needed man,
    im slowly getting this, gamegaurd is a bitch tho. ill give you that
    and the tutorial for making an ava hack doesnt help too much

  10. #9
    7uZioN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK, Wales, Bridgend
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    that had nothing to do with what i needed man,
    im slowly getting this, gamegaurd is a bitch tho. ill give you that
    and the tutorial for making an ava hack doesnt help too much
    you onabout this tut? http://www.mpgh.net/forum/284-allian...iant-arms.html
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    150 posts []
    200 posts []

    DONT START A WAR YOU CANT WIN


  11. #10
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry

    I havnt seen a real public hack for A.V.A in a long time.



    Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

  12. #11
    Xlilzoosk8rX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the-ville, PA
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by 7uZioN View Post

    [/FONT][/SIZE][/QUOTE]
    i just said that wasnt very helpful?
    its doesnt tell where to hook, o r even give examples.....
    i wonder if RPM and WPM are patched for ava.
    Gamegaurd fucking blows i cant even attach any debugger until i get past that


    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai View Post

    I havnt seen a real public hack for A.V.A in a long time.
    well if i can get some help, you will see a lot of them.
    but no one even visits the AVA section anymore
    Last edited by Xlilzoosk8rX; 08-15-2011 at 10:53 AM.

  13. #12
    SrBiNdOkOsKe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    33
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    well if i can get some help, you will see a lot of them.
    but no one even visits the AVA section anymore

    I have to agree with you mate.

  14. #13
    7uZioN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    UK, Wales, Bridgend
    Posts
    100
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlilzoosk8rX View Post
    i just said that wasnt very helpful?
    its doesnt tell where to hook, o r even give examples.....
    i wonder if RPM and WPM are patched for ava.
    Gamegaurd fucking blows i cant even attach any debugger until i get past that
    Yeahh i wasn't sure which tut you was onabout thats why i asked, i completely agree with you. Don't know why it's still stickied because nobody is making a hack out of that tutorial...
    Last edited by 7uZioN; 08-16-2011 at 10:33 AM.
    50 posts []
    100 posts []
    150 posts []
    200 posts []

    DONT START A WAR YOU CANT WIN


  15. #14
    a15047868031's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    18
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I was rummaging through my old project file in order to find 2 things I can release ;P, and I found this source for chams. I think I just compiled this from a few bases, twas easier than you think.

  16. #15
    Xlilzoosk8rX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    the-ville, PA
    Posts
    358
    Reputation
    24
    Thanks
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by a15047868031 View Post
    I was rummaging through my old project file in order to find 2 things I can release ;P, and I found this source for chams. I think I just compiled this from a few bases, twas easier than you think.
    you trollin....
    Proofs? its easier to say you did it than to actually do it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Info] Yesss finaly I have found a new way of hacking ava whitout dc
    By sam22 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 10:54 AM
  2. Im new to ava hacking please help
    By getdum in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2010, 09:17 AM
  3. Any AVA hacks work on new update?
    By LaZzie42o in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-28-2010, 01:41 PM
  4. AO team - the new AVA hacking team
    By /b/oss in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 06-16-2010, 07:08 PM
  5. new wery big hack
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 02:32 PM