Thread: A.V.A Mini SDK

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    chippzz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    i tried opening it and the comp say its cant be open. so plz help me.

  2. #17
    USalpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I think for AVA is easier to code with d3 headers

  3. #18
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by USalpha View Post
    I think for AVA is easier to code with d3 headers
    I think you from unrealshit

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Battlefield 3 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Lehsyrus (09-17-2011)

  5. #19
    CheatCube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    103
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    Lol this an sdk u can trun it into hack by doing a engine hook and hack procces event and include these file header in the dll very simple.

  6. #20
    rob1243's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    uNrEaL's work is always pro, he has just made the first one position kill, name stealer and super jump hacks for AvA.

  7. #21
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by rob1243 View Post
    uNrEaL's work is always pro, he has just made the first one position kill, name stealer and super jump hacks for AvA.
    I check up on his work fairly often and to my knowledge his OPK still isn't working.

  8. #22
    rob1243's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I check up on his work fairly often and to my knowledge his OPK still isn't working.
    What do you mean still not working lol, if you had access to his cheats you would know that it has always worked except for a 20 minute period where he updated the cheat and messed up part of it yesterday, but as I said it was only for 20 minutes. Even then it still worked, you just needed the name steeler to be on at the same time.

    Everything he releases works, including this SDK, even though it would be way outdated by now, I believe the game classes have changed vastly since then. Its why all the ABP public cheats are based of his publicly released Americas Army base hook which was released on the same site you leeched this piece of work from.

  9. #23
    Battlefield 3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    One Man's Trash Is Another Man's Pleasure!
    Posts
    2,911
    Reputation
    -119
    Thanks
    587
    My Mood
    Devilish
    no opk, super jump exist

    kthanksbye

    Quote Originally Posted by CheatCube View Post
    Lol this an sdk u can trun it into hack by doing a engine hook and hack procces event and include these file header in the dll very simple.
    nope its not simple
    Last edited by Battlefield 3; 09-30-2011 at 01:07 PM.

  10. #24
    rob1243's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by luojunkai123 View Post
    no opk, super jump exist

    kthanksbye
    What planet are you on, have you been reading AvA forums latley?

    HACKERS can now IMITATE YOU !!! - ijji Forums

    One Position Kill and Super jump do exist, I dont know what it is about these forums but you are the second individual in this thread to assume something about a cheat you have clearly not used.

  11. #25
    Threadstarter
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Quote Originally Posted by rob1243 View Post
    What planet are you on, have you been reading AvA forums latley?

    HACKERS can now IMITATE YOU !!! - ijji Forums

    One Position Kill and Super jump do exist, I dont know what it is about these forums but you are the second individual in this thread to assume something about a cheat you have clearly not used.

    Every programmer I have ever talked to, including quite a few from a website I won't say, have all said the same thing. OPK is impossible with the Unreal Engine. I'm going off of what many very intellectual people said. It's very easy to doctor videos. People do it all the time. And I play A.V.A every day, and I have never seen anyone OPK anyone else before. I saw a video online of someone "OPK'ing" and my name was right there on the screen along with the other guys, yet I have never seen someone OPK. So that's why I'm calling bullshit. Also, I'm fairly sure more VIP packages would offer OPK if it was possible, considering I've used three different sites VIP and none of them had it, I doubt it is real. One person can not hold the knowledge to everything, if OPK was possible I'm sure another site I can not say would have it before uNreaL, considering the programmer from the site I know of is gifted with coding hacks for games (he can update any hack for any game within 10 minutes of it being detected).

    So i continue to call, bullshit.

  12. #26
    rob1243's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post



    Every programmer I have ever talked to, including quite a few from a website I won't say, have all said the same thing. OPK is impossible with the Unreal Engine. I'm going off of what many very intellectual people said. It's very easy to doctor videos. People do it all the time. And I play A.V.A every day, and I have never seen anyone OPK anyone else before. I saw a video online of someone "OPK'ing" and my name was right there on the screen along with the other guys, yet I have never seen someone OPK. So that's why I'm calling bullshit. Also, I'm fairly sure more VIP packages would offer OPK if it was possible, considering I've used three different sites VIP and none of them had it, I doubt it is real. One person can not hold the knowledge to everything, if OPK was possible I'm sure another site I can not say would have it before uNreaL, considering the programmer from the site I know of is gifted with coding hacks for games (he can update any hack for any game within 10 minutes of it being detected).

    So i continue to call, bullshit.
    Again you are gathering information from third parties without using the cheat at hand. If you want to see how real it is I would be happy to show you or anyone else for that matter. Just make a room and tell me which one it is and I will come and kill you from spawn.

    Your entire logic is flawed, just because you haven't seen it does not mean it does not exist. Just because uNrEaL was the first to release it publicly does not mean no one else has done it.
    Last edited by rob1243; 10-01-2011 at 12:01 PM.

  13. #27
    Airteam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks!This is very good!

  14. #28
    Hack_AdminV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    75
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Happy
    omg,what does this do ?

  15. #29
    eldad1996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    how can i start learn DLL for aim bot ? ?
    thx for replay

  16. #30
    CFhackerfree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    801
    Reputation
    22
    Thanks
    4,200
    My Mood
    Happy
    Thanks for sharing dude !

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. My 100% Working Mini Hack's
    By Redbull in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2007, 12:01 AM
  2. mini trainer rellease
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 02:19 AM
  3. [Release] Warrock Mini Trainer
    By patrick8099 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-29-2007, 04:23 AM
  4. [Release] Mini teat Trainer!!!!
    By Titanium Gold in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 09:01 PM
  5. Warrock Mini Trainer : Speedkill
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 12:30 PM