Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 51 of 51
  1. #46
    supremejean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    This is just a d3d aimbot plenty or sources already out there. Like commando said it is pretty dumb, due to the people that can find out what its missing and adding it in there, would have no problem making an actual aimbot.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to supremejean For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Flengo (09-08-2012),Mohaimen Hassan (10-22-2012)

  3. #47
    dirtjumpermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by supremejean View Post
    This is just a d3d aimbot plenty or sources already out there. Like commando said it is pretty dumb, due to the people that can find out what its missing and adding it in there, would have no problem making an actual aimbot.
    as i said before i never released the full source because of leecher's and the full source was not finished and if people want to complain about something then complain but im releasing this when it's finished for everyone i released the main code just so people can get a small idea of it i appreciate your's and comando's feedback it's not finished and i found a way to make it run on any game and also detect normal pixels not colour's
    things im working on

    colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

  4. #48
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,707
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,127
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtjumpermike View Post
    as i said before i never released the full source because of leecher's and the full source was not finished and if people want to complain about something then complain but im releasing this when it's finished for everyone i released the main code just so people can get a small idea of it i appreciate your's and comando's feedback it's not finished and i found a way to make it run on any game and also detect normal pixels not colour's
    Since its a D3D Aimbot it should work on most games.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  5. #49
    dirtjumpermike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    37
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by comando2056 View Post


    Since its a D3D Aimbot it should work on most games.
    yeah true but this is the first aimbot i have ever made as i used to make more other program's for people never used to hack... hence it taking so long to finish
    things im working on

    colour aimbot (possibly wireframe aimbot)
    finding a bypass for GameGuard (with constant updates)
    wallhack
    OPK

  6. #50
    iSn1p3You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    I wish I knew how to make hacks

  7. #51
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Closed to prevent spam.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    dirtjumpermike (09-23-2012)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Similar Threads

  1. [Source Code] Cross Fire Aimbot Source Code
    By lol~lol in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:38 PM
  2. [Source Code] Aimbot source code with video
    By maxius12 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 07:07 PM
  3. [Source Code] Aimbot source code with video
    By maxius12 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-18-2010, 05:47 PM
  4. Visual Basic Aimbot Source Code
    By whitten in forum Visual Basic Programming
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:39 AM
  5. My Aimbot source code!
    By wertoskiller in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 05:46 PM