Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool

    Thumbs up C++ - Cheat Engine Virtual Keys Codes!

    Hello AVA Section!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the C++ Virtual Keys + Cheat Engine Keys Codes
    -------------------------------------------
    Let's Start With C++ VK:



    Constant/value Description
    VK_LBUTTON0x01 Left mouse button
    VK_RBUTTON0x02 Right mouse button
    VK_CANCEL0x03 Control-break processing
    VK_MBUTTON0x04 Middle mouse button (three-button mouse)
    VK_XBUTTON10x05 X1 mouse button
    VK_XBUTTON20x06 X2 mouse button
    -0x07 Undefined
    VK_BACK0x08 BACKSPACE key
    VK_TAB0x09 TAB key
    -0x0A-0B Reserved
    VK_CLEAR0x0C CLEAR key
    VK_RETURN0x0D ENTER key
    -0x0E-0F Undefined
    VK_SHIFT0x10 SHIFT key
    VK_CONTROL0x11 CTRL key
    VK_MENU0x12 ALT key
    VK_PAUSE0x13 PAUSE key
    VK_CAPITAL0x14 CAPS LOCK key
    VK_KANA0x15 IME Kana mode
    VK_HANGUEL0x15 IME Hanguel mode (maintained for compatibility; use VK_HANGUL)
    VK_HANGUL0x15 IME Hangul mode
    -0x16 Undefined
    VK_JUNJA0x17 IME Junja mode
    VK_FINAL0x18 IME final mode
    VK_HANJA0x19 IME Hanja mode
    VK_KANJI0x19 IME Kanji mode
    -0x1A Undefined
    VK_ESCAPE0x1B ESC key
    VK_CONVERT0x1C IME convert
    VK_NONCONVERT0x1D IME nonconvert
    VK_ACCEPT0x1E IME accept
    VK_MODECHANGE0x1F IME mode change request
    VK_SPACE0x20 SPACEBAR
    VK_PRIOR0x21 PAGE UP key
    VK_NEXT0x22 PAGE DOWN key
    VK_END0x23 END key
    VK_HOME0x24 HOME key
    VK_LEFT0x25 LEFT ARROW key
    VK_UP0x26 UP ARROW key
    VK_RIGHT0x27 RIGHT ARROW key
    VK_DOWN0x28 DOWN ARROW key
    VK_SELECT0x29 SELECT key
    VK_PRINT0x2A PRINT key
    VK_EXECUTE0x2B EXECUTE key
    VK_SNAPSHOT0x2C PRINT SCREEN key
    VK_INSERT0x2D INS key
    VK_DELETE0x2E DEL key
    VK_HELP0x2F HELP key
    0x30 0 key
    0x31 1 key
    0x32 2 key
    0x33 3 key
    0x34 4 key
    0x35 5 key
    0x36 6 key
    0x37 7 key
    0x38 8 key
    0x39 9 key
    -0x3A-40 Undefined
    0x41 A key
    0x42 B key
    0x43 C key
    0x44 D key
    0x45 E key
    0x46 F key
    0x47 G key
    0x48 H key
    0x49 I key
    0x4A J key
    0x4B K key
    0x4C L key
    0x4D M key
    0x4E N key
    0x4F O key
    0x50 P key
    0x51 Q key
    0x52 R key
    0x53 S key
    0x54 T key
    0x55 U key
    0x56 V key
    0x57 W key
    0x58 X key
    0x59 Y key
    0x5A Z key
    VK_LWIN0x5B Left Windows key (Natural keyboard)
    VK_RWIN0x5C Right Windows key (Natural keyboard)
    VK_APPS0x5D Applications key (Natural keyboard)
    -0x5E Reserved
    VK_SLEEP0x5F Computer Sleep key
    VK_NUMPAD00x60 Numeric keypad 0 key
    VK_NUMPAD10x61 Numeric keypad 1 key
    VK_NUMPAD20x62 Numeric keypad 2 key
    VK_NUMPAD30x63 Numeric keypad 3 key
    VK_NUMPAD40x64 Numeric keypad 4 key
    VK_NUMPAD50x65 Numeric keypad 5 key
    VK_NUMPAD60x66 Numeric keypad 6 key
    VK_NUMPAD70x67 Numeric keypad 7 key
    VK_NUMPAD80x68 Numeric keypad 8 key
    VK_NUMPAD90x69 Numeric keypad 9 key
    VK_MULTIPLY0x6A Multiply key
    VK_ADD0x6B Add key
    VK_SEPARATOR0x6C Separator key
    VK_SUBTRACT0x6D Subtract key
    VK_DECIMAL0x6E Decimal key
    VK_DIVIDE0x6F Divide key
    VK_F10x70 F1 key
    VK_F20x71 F2 key
    VK_F30x72 F3 key
    VK_F40x73 F4 key
    VK_F50x74 F5 key
    VK_F60x75 F6 key
    VK_F70x76 F7 key
    VK_F80x77 F8 key
    VK_F90x78 F9 key
    VK_F100x79 F10 key
    VK_F110x7A F11 key
    VK_F120x7B F12 key
    VK_F130x7C F13 key
    VK_F140x7D F14 key
    VK_F150x7E F15 key
    VK_F160x7F F16 key
    VK_F170x80 F17 key
    VK_F180x81 F18 key
    VK_F190x82 F19 key
    VK_F200x83 F20 key
    VK_F210x84 F21 key
    VK_F220x85 F22 key
    VK_F230x86 F23 key
    VK_F240x87 F24 key
    -0x88-8F Unassigned
    VK_NUMLOCK0x90 NUM LOCK key
    VK_SCROLL0x91 SCROLL LOCK key
    0x92-96 OEM specific
    -0x97-9F Unassigned
    VK_LSHIFT0xA0 Left SHIFT key
    VK_RSHIFT0xA1 Right SHIFT key
    VK_LCONTROL0xA2 Left CONTROL key
    VK_RCONTROL0xA3 Right CONTROL key
    VK_LMENU0xA4 Left MENU key
    VK_RMENU0xA5 Right MENU key
    VK_BROWSER_BACK0xA6 Browser Back key
    VK_BROWSER_FORWARD0xA7 Browser Forward key
    VK_BROWSER_REFRESH0xA8 Browser Refresh key
    VK_BROWSER_STOP0xA9 Browser Stop key
    VK_BROWSER_SEARCH0xAA Browser Search key
    VK_BROWSER_FAVORITES0xAB Browser Favorites key
    VK_BROWSER_HOME0xAC Browser Start and Home key
    VK_VOLUME_MUTE0xAD Volume Mute key
    VK_VOLUME_DOWN0xAE Volume Down key
    VK_VOLUME_UP0xAF Volume Up key
    VK_MEDIA_NEXT_TRACK0xB0 Next Track key
    VK_MEDIA_PREV_TRACK0xB1 Previous Track key
    VK_MEDIA_STOP0xB2 Stop Media key
    VK_MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE0xB3 Play/Pause Media key
    VK_LAUNCH_MAIL0xB4 Start Mail key
    VK_LAUNCH_MEDIA_SELECT0xB5 Select Media key
    VK_LAUNCH_APP10xB6 Start Application 1 key
    VK_LAUNCH_APP20xB7 Start Application 2 key
    -0xB8-B9 Reserved
    VK_OEM_10xBA Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the ';:' key
    VK_OEM_PLUS0xBB For any country/region, the '+' key
    VK_OEM_COMMA0xBC For any country/region, the ',' key
    VK_OEM_MINUS0xBD For any country/region, the '-' key
    VK_OEM_PERIOD0xBE For any country/region, the '.' key
    VK_OEM_20xBF Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '/?' key
    VK_OEM_30xC0 Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '`~' key
    -0xC1-D7 Reserved
    -0xD8-DA Unassigned
    VK_OEM_40xDB Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '[{' key
    VK_OEM_50xDC Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '\|' key
    VK_OEM_60xDD Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the ']}' key
    VK_OEM_70xDE Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the 'single-quote/double-quote' key
    VK_OEM_80xDF Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    -0xE0 Reserved
    0xE1 OEM specific
    VK_OEM_1020xE2 Either the angle bracket key or the backslash key on the RT 102-key keyboard
    0xE3-E4 OEM specific
    VK_PROCESSKEY0xE5 IME PROCESS key
    0xE6 OEM specific
    VK_PACKET0xE7 Used to pass Unicode characters as if they were keystrokes. The VK_PACKET key is the low word of a 32-bit Virtual Key value used for non-keyboard input methods. For more information, see Remark inKEYBDINPUT, SendInput, WM_KEYDOWN, and WM_KEYUP
    -0xE8 Unassigned
    0xE9-F5 OEM specific
    VK_ATTN0xF6 Attn key
    VK_CRSEL0xF7 CrSel key
    VK_EXSEL0xF8 ExSel key
    VK_EREOF0xF9 Erase EOF key
    VK_PLAY0xFA Play key
    VK_ZOOM0xFB Zoom key
    VK_NONAME0xFC Reserved
    VK_PA10xFD PA1 key
    VK_OEM_CLEAR0xFE Clear key


    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Now With Cheat Engine:
    Code:
    Key Code
    backspace 8
    tab 9
    enter 13
    shift 16
    ctrl 17
    alt 18
    pause/break 19
    caps lock 20
    escape 27
    page up 33
    page down 34
    end 35
    home 36
    left arrow 37
    up arrow 38
    right arrow 39
    down arrow 40
    insert 45
    delete 46
    0 48
    1 49
    2 50
    3 51
    4 52
    5 53
    6 54
    7 55
    8 56
    9 57
    a 65
    b 66
    c 67
    d 68
    Key Code
    e 69
    f 70
    g 71
    h 72
    i 73
    j 74
    k 75
    l 76
    m 77
    n 78
    o 79
    p 80
    q 81
    r 82
    s 83
    t 84
    u 85
    v 86
    w 87
    x 88
    y 89
    z 90
    left window key 91
    right window key 92
    select key 93
    numpad 0 96
    numpad 1 97
    numpad 2 98
    numpad 3 99
    numpad 4 100
    numpad 5 101
    numpad 6 102
    numpad 7 103
    Key Code
    numpad 8 104
    numpad 9 105
    multiply 106
    add 107
    subtract 109
    decimal point 110
    divide 111
    f1 112
    f2 113
    f3 114
    f4 115
    f5 116
    f6 117
    f7 118
    f8 119
    f9 120
    f10 121
    f11 122
    f12 123
    num lock 144
    scroll lock 145
    semi-colon 186
    equal sign 187
    comma 188
    dash 189
    period 190
    forward slash 191
    grave accent 192
    open bracket 219
    back slash 220
    close braket 221
    single quote 222


    Tip: Maybe Many of you guys know this VK and CE Codes But there's who don't know - Also this helps the newbies to change the Hacks Keys.

    Credits: Jabberwo0ck for the VK - Microsoft

    Don't Ask Me What does this do!
    Click on Thanks If I Helped You .. Because It Won'tHurt...!
    Last edited by Frought; 10-12-2012 at 06:38 AM.
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

    <LoL. (10-12-2012),aarguellocr (10-12-2012),agusdw (04-15-2013),areaf (10-12-2012),Block4o (08-25-2015),HOOSIER (10-12-2012),remcov (10-12-2012),sub0zero (08-24-2013)

  3. #2
    prakharvaish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What do ya think? Earth. LoL
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Doh
    Very Helpful. Thanks
    I'm a NINJA!

  4. #3
    Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    remcov's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ✯✯✯✯✯ - Luxery Hotel!
    Posts
    842
    Reputation
    74
    Thanks
    611
    My Mood
    Cool
    Nice nice nice

    Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:



  5. The Following User Says Thank You to remcov For This Useful Post:

    lTugaPTl (10-20-2012)

  6. #4
    kihe12's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Thank you helped alot!

  7. #5
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't understand why you gave me credits for something that isn't mine.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  8. #6
    DarkSt0rmX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dragonball GT
    Posts
    1,217
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,372
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    And you wrong section because these are Codes. And not a hack. ..

     
    Skype: vituzzzu21

     
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuuma View Post
    he added me amd65 i got it , legit guy i vouch him
    Quote Originally Posted by .Cereal View Post
    People these 3 guys are trusted and safe, no harm for you .
    Quote Originally Posted by Kailani View Post
    thanks for gun adding for me
    Quote Originally Posted by kurtdampire View Post
    Really fast ! I vouch for this guy. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GtxRive123 View Post
    THIS GUY IS SO LEGIT.! HE DOES THE GUNADD SO FAST.! HE IS 100% LEGIT no SCAM.!! Fastest gunadder in MPGH.NET in my oppinion I VOUCH FOR HIM !
    Quote Originally Posted by FreaZzer View Post
    Thanks for adding ! He's legit and fast !

  9. #7
    akinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    235
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    I don't understand why you gave me credits for something that isn't mine.
    really this topic is pointless, if someone was into c++(or any similar language) programming he/she would already know this or find them with getkeystate function.
    other people doesnt need to know this? i mean what do you do with vk codes other than programming?

    EDIT: nothing against AeriaAVA just saying what i think
    Last edited by akinator; 10-12-2012 at 08:30 AM.

  10. #8
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by akinator View Post
    really this topic is pointless, if someone was into c++(or any similar language) programming he/she would already know this or find them with getkeystate function.
    other people doesnt need to know this? i mean what do you do with vk codes other than programming?

    EDIT: nothing against AeriaAVA just saying what i think
    i made this to make it more easy


    ---------- Post added at 09:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    I don't understand why you gave me credits for something that isn't mine.
    Because you let me know the page i didn't know the VK Page
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  11. #9
    dinnel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    good one !

  12. #10
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,899
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,064
    Moved to correct sub-forum.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

    <LoL. (10-12-2012)

  14. #11
    <LoL.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    79
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Hello AVA Section!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the C++ Virtual Keys + Cheat Engine Keys Codes
    -------------------------------------------
    Let's Start With C++ VK:



    Constant/value Description
    VK_LBUTTON0x01 Left mouse button
    VK_RBUTTON0x02 Right mouse button
    VK_CANCEL0x03 Control-break processing
    VK_MBUTTON0x04 Middle mouse button (three-button mouse)
    VK_XBUTTON10x05 X1 mouse button
    VK_XBUTTON20x06 X2 mouse button
    -0x07 Undefined
    VK_BACK0x08 BACKSPACE key
    VK_TAB0x09 TAB key
    -0x0A-0B Reserved
    VK_CLEAR0x0C CLEAR key
    VK_RETURN0x0D ENTER key
    -0x0E-0F Undefined
    VK_SHIFT0x10 SHIFT key
    VK_CONTROL0x11 CTRL key
    VK_MENU0x12 ALT key
    VK_PAUSE0x13 PAUSE key
    VK_CAPITAL0x14 CAPS LOCK key
    VK_KANA0x15 IME Kana mode
    VK_HANGUEL0x15 IME Hanguel mode (maintained for compatibility; use VK_HANGUL)
    VK_HANGUL0x15 IME Hangul mode
    -0x16 Undefined
    VK_JUNJA0x17 IME Junja mode
    VK_FINAL0x18 IME final mode
    VK_HANJA0x19 IME Hanja mode
    VK_KANJI0x19 IME Kanji mode
    -0x1A Undefined
    VK_ESCAPE0x1B ESC key
    VK_CONVERT0x1C IME convert
    VK_NONCONVERT0x1D IME nonconvert
    VK_ACCEPT0x1E IME accept
    VK_MODECHANGE0x1F IME mode change request
    VK_SPACE0x20 SPACEBAR
    VK_PRIOR0x21 PAGE UP key
    VK_NEXT0x22 PAGE DOWN key
    VK_END0x23 END key
    VK_HOME0x24 HOME key
    VK_LEFT0x25 LEFT ARROW key
    VK_UP0x26 UP ARROW key
    VK_RIGHT0x27 RIGHT ARROW key
    VK_DOWN0x28 DOWN ARROW key
    VK_SELECT0x29 SELECT key
    VK_PRINT0x2A PRINT key
    VK_EXECUTE0x2B EXECUTE key
    VK_SNAPSHOT0x2C PRINT SCREEN key
    VK_INSERT0x2D INS key
    VK_DELETE0x2E DEL key
    VK_HELP0x2F HELP key
    0x30 0 key
    0x31 1 key
    0x32 2 key
    0x33 3 key
    0x34 4 key
    0x35 5 key
    0x36 6 key
    0x37 7 key
    0x38 8 key
    0x39 9 key
    -0x3A-40 Undefined
    0x41 A key
    0x42 B key
    0x43 C key
    0x44 D key
    0x45 E key
    0x46 F key
    0x47 G key
    0x48 H key
    0x49 I key
    0x4A J key
    0x4B K key
    0x4C L key
    0x4D M key
    0x4E N key
    0x4F O key
    0x50 P key
    0x51 Q key
    0x52 R key
    0x53 S key
    0x54 T key
    0x55 U key
    0x56 V key
    0x57 W key
    0x58 X key
    0x59 Y key
    0x5A Z key
    VK_LWIN0x5B Left Windows key (Natural keyboard)
    VK_RWIN0x5C Right Windows key (Natural keyboard)
    VK_APPS0x5D Applications key (Natural keyboard)
    -0x5E Reserved
    VK_SLEEP0x5F Computer Sleep key
    VK_NUMPAD00x60 Numeric keypad 0 key
    VK_NUMPAD10x61 Numeric keypad 1 key
    VK_NUMPAD20x62 Numeric keypad 2 key
    VK_NUMPAD30x63 Numeric keypad 3 key
    VK_NUMPAD40x64 Numeric keypad 4 key
    VK_NUMPAD50x65 Numeric keypad 5 key
    VK_NUMPAD60x66 Numeric keypad 6 key
    VK_NUMPAD70x67 Numeric keypad 7 key
    VK_NUMPAD80x68 Numeric keypad 8 key
    VK_NUMPAD90x69 Numeric keypad 9 key
    VK_MULTIPLY0x6A Multiply key
    VK_ADD0x6B Add key
    VK_SEPARATOR0x6C Separator key
    VK_SUBTRACT0x6D Subtract key
    VK_DECIMAL0x6E Decimal key
    VK_DIVIDE0x6F Divide key
    VK_F10x70 F1 key
    VK_F20x71 F2 key
    VK_F30x72 F3 key
    VK_F40x73 F4 key
    VK_F50x74 F5 key
    VK_F60x75 F6 key
    VK_F70x76 F7 key
    VK_F80x77 F8 key
    VK_F90x78 F9 key
    VK_F100x79 F10 key
    VK_F110x7A F11 key
    VK_F120x7B F12 key
    VK_F130x7C F13 key
    VK_F140x7D F14 key
    VK_F150x7E F15 key
    VK_F160x7F F16 key
    VK_F170x80 F17 key
    VK_F180x81 F18 key
    VK_F190x82 F19 key
    VK_F200x83 F20 key
    VK_F210x84 F21 key
    VK_F220x85 F22 key
    VK_F230x86 F23 key
    VK_F240x87 F24 key
    -0x88-8F Unassigned
    VK_NUMLOCK0x90 NUM LOCK key
    VK_SCROLL0x91 SCROLL LOCK key
    0x92-96 OEM specific
    -0x97-9F Unassigned
    VK_LSHIFT0xA0 Left SHIFT key
    VK_RSHIFT0xA1 Right SHIFT key
    VK_LCONTROL0xA2 Left CONTROL key
    VK_RCONTROL0xA3 Right CONTROL key
    VK_LMENU0xA4 Left MENU key
    VK_RMENU0xA5 Right MENU key
    VK_BROWSER_BACK0xA6 Browser Back key
    VK_BROWSER_FORWARD0xA7 Browser Forward key
    VK_BROWSER_REFRESH0xA8 Browser Refresh key
    VK_BROWSER_STOP0xA9 Browser Stop key
    VK_BROWSER_SEARCH0xAA Browser Search key
    VK_BROWSER_FAVORITES0xAB Browser Favorites key
    VK_BROWSER_HOME0xAC Browser Start and Home key
    VK_VOLUME_MUTE0xAD Volume Mute key
    VK_VOLUME_DOWN0xAE Volume Down key
    VK_VOLUME_UP0xAF Volume Up key
    VK_MEDIA_NEXT_TRACK0xB0 Next Track key
    VK_MEDIA_PREV_TRACK0xB1 Previous Track key
    VK_MEDIA_STOP0xB2 Stop Media key
    VK_MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE0xB3 Play/Pause Media key
    VK_LAUNCH_MAIL0xB4 Start Mail key
    VK_LAUNCH_MEDIA_SELECT0xB5 Select Media key
    VK_LAUNCH_APP10xB6 Start Application 1 key
    VK_LAUNCH_APP20xB7 Start Application 2 key
    -0xB8-B9 Reserved
    VK_OEM_10xBA Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the ';:' key
    VK_OEM_PLUS0xBB For any country/region, the '+' key
    VK_OEM_COMMA0xBC For any country/region, the ',' key
    VK_OEM_MINUS0xBD For any country/region, the '-' key
    VK_OEM_PERIOD0xBE For any country/region, the '.' key
    VK_OEM_20xBF Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '/?' key
    VK_OEM_30xC0 Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '`~' key
    -0xC1-D7 Reserved
    -0xD8-DA Unassigned
    VK_OEM_40xDB Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '[{' key
    VK_OEM_50xDC Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '\|' key
    VK_OEM_60xDD Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the ']}' key
    VK_OEM_70xDE Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the 'single-quote/double-quote' key
    VK_OEM_80xDF Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    -0xE0 Reserved
    0xE1 OEM specific
    VK_OEM_1020xE2 Either the angle bracket key or the backslash key on the RT 102-key keyboard
    0xE3-E4 OEM specific
    VK_PROCESSKEY0xE5 IME PROCESS key
    0xE6 OEM specific
    VK_PACKET0xE7 Used to pass Unicode characters as if they were keystrokes. The VK_PACKET key is the low word of a 32-bit Virtual Key value used for non-keyboard input methods. For more information, see Remark inKEYBDINPUT, SendInput, WM_KEYDOWN, and WM_KEYUP
    -0xE8 Unassigned
    0xE9-F5 OEM specific
    VK_ATTN0xF6 Attn key
    VK_CRSEL0xF7 CrSel key
    VK_EXSEL0xF8 ExSel key
    VK_EREOF0xF9 Erase EOF key
    VK_PLAY0xFA Play key
    VK_ZOOM0xFB Zoom key
    VK_NONAME0xFC Reserved
    VK_PA10xFD PA1 key
    VK_OEM_CLEAR0xFE Clear key


    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Now With Cheat Engine:
    Code:
    Key Code
    backspace 8
    tab 9
    enter 13
    shift 16
    ctrl 17
    alt 18
    pause/break 19
    caps lock 20
    escape 27
    page up 33
    page down 34
    end 35
    home 36
    left arrow 37
    up arrow 38
    right arrow 39
    down arrow 40
    insert 45
    delete 46
    0 48
    1 49
    2 50
    3 51
    4 52
    5 53
    6 54
    7 55
    8 56
    9 57
    a 65
    b 66
    c 67
    d 68
    Key Code
    e 69
    f 70
    g 71
    h 72
    i 73
    j 74
    k 75
    l 76
    m 77
    n 78
    o 79
    p 80
    q 81
    r 82
    s 83
    t 84
    u 85
    v 86
    w 87
    x 88
    y 89
    z 90
    left window key 91
    right window key 92
    select key 93
    numpad 0 96
    numpad 1 97
    numpad 2 98
    numpad 3 99
    numpad 4 100
    numpad 5 101
    numpad 6 102
    numpad 7 103
    Key Code
    numpad 8 104
    numpad 9 105
    multiply 106
    add 107
    subtract 109
    decimal point 110
    divide 111
    f1 112
    f2 113
    f3 114
    f4 115
    f5 116
    f6 117
    f7 118
    f8 119
    f9 120
    f10 121
    f11 122
    f12 123
    num lock 144
    scroll lock 145
    semi-colon 186
    equal sign 187
    comma 188
    dash 189
    period 190
    forward slash 191
    grave accent 192
    open bracket 219
    back slash 220
    close braket 221
    single quote 222


    Tip: Maybe Many of you guys know this VK and CE Codes But there's who don't know - Also this helps the newbies to change the Hacks Keys.

    Credits: Jabberwo0ck for the VK - Microsoft

    Don't Ask Me What does this do!
    Click on Thanks If I Helped You .. Because It Won'tHurt...!
    For what is this codes?

    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post
    Hello AVA Section!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    This is the C++ Virtual Keys + Cheat Engine Keys Codes
    -------------------------------------------
    Let's Start With C++ VK:



    Constant/value Description
    VK_LBUTTON0x01 Left mouse button
    VK_RBUTTON0x02 Right mouse button
    VK_CANCEL0x03 Control-break processing
    VK_MBUTTON0x04 Middle mouse button (three-button mouse)
    VK_XBUTTON10x05 X1 mouse button
    VK_XBUTTON20x06 X2 mouse button
    -0x07 Undefined
    VK_BACK0x08 BACKSPACE key
    VK_TAB0x09 TAB key
    -0x0A-0B Reserved
    VK_CLEAR0x0C CLEAR key
    VK_RETURN0x0D ENTER key
    -0x0E-0F Undefined
    VK_SHIFT0x10 SHIFT key
    VK_CONTROL0x11 CTRL key
    VK_MENU0x12 ALT key
    VK_PAUSE0x13 PAUSE key
    VK_CAPITAL0x14 CAPS LOCK key
    VK_KANA0x15 IME Kana mode
    VK_HANGUEL0x15 IME Hanguel mode (maintained for compatibility; use VK_HANGUL)
    VK_HANGUL0x15 IME Hangul mode
    -0x16 Undefined
    VK_JUNJA0x17 IME Junja mode
    VK_FINAL0x18 IME final mode
    VK_HANJA0x19 IME Hanja mode
    VK_KANJI0x19 IME Kanji mode
    -0x1A Undefined
    VK_ESCAPE0x1B ESC key
    VK_CONVERT0x1C IME convert
    VK_NONCONVERT0x1D IME nonconvert
    VK_ACCEPT0x1E IME accept
    VK_MODECHANGE0x1F IME mode change request
    VK_SPACE0x20 SPACEBAR
    VK_PRIOR0x21 PAGE UP key
    VK_NEXT0x22 PAGE DOWN key
    VK_END0x23 END key
    VK_HOME0x24 HOME key
    VK_LEFT0x25 LEFT ARROW key
    VK_UP0x26 UP ARROW key
    VK_RIGHT0x27 RIGHT ARROW key
    VK_DOWN0x28 DOWN ARROW key
    VK_SELECT0x29 SELECT key
    VK_PRINT0x2A PRINT key
    VK_EXECUTE0x2B EXECUTE key
    VK_SNAPSHOT0x2C PRINT SCREEN key
    VK_INSERT0x2D INS key
    VK_DELETE0x2E DEL key
    VK_HELP0x2F HELP key
    0x30 0 key
    0x31 1 key
    0x32 2 key
    0x33 3 key
    0x34 4 key
    0x35 5 key
    0x36 6 key
    0x37 7 key
    0x38 8 key
    0x39 9 key
    -0x3A-40 Undefined
    0x41 A key
    0x42 B key
    0x43 C key
    0x44 D key
    0x45 E key
    0x46 F key
    0x47 G key
    0x48 H key
    0x49 I key
    0x4A J key
    0x4B K key
    0x4C L key
    0x4D M key
    0x4E N key
    0x4F O key
    0x50 P key
    0x51 Q key
    0x52 R key
    0x53 S key
    0x54 T key
    0x55 U key
    0x56 V key
    0x57 W key
    0x58 X key
    0x59 Y key
    0x5A Z key
    VK_LWIN0x5B Left Windows key (Natural keyboard)
    VK_RWIN0x5C Right Windows key (Natural keyboard)
    VK_APPS0x5D Applications key (Natural keyboard)
    -0x5E Reserved
    VK_SLEEP0x5F Computer Sleep key
    VK_NUMPAD00x60 Numeric keypad 0 key
    VK_NUMPAD10x61 Numeric keypad 1 key
    VK_NUMPAD20x62 Numeric keypad 2 key
    VK_NUMPAD30x63 Numeric keypad 3 key
    VK_NUMPAD40x64 Numeric keypad 4 key
    VK_NUMPAD50x65 Numeric keypad 5 key
    VK_NUMPAD60x66 Numeric keypad 6 key
    VK_NUMPAD70x67 Numeric keypad 7 key
    VK_NUMPAD80x68 Numeric keypad 8 key
    VK_NUMPAD90x69 Numeric keypad 9 key
    VK_MULTIPLY0x6A Multiply key
    VK_ADD0x6B Add key
    VK_SEPARATOR0x6C Separator key
    VK_SUBTRACT0x6D Subtract key
    VK_DECIMAL0x6E Decimal key
    VK_DIVIDE0x6F Divide key
    VK_F10x70 F1 key
    VK_F20x71 F2 key
    VK_F30x72 F3 key
    VK_F40x73 F4 key
    VK_F50x74 F5 key
    VK_F60x75 F6 key
    VK_F70x76 F7 key
    VK_F80x77 F8 key
    VK_F90x78 F9 key
    VK_F100x79 F10 key
    VK_F110x7A F11 key
    VK_F120x7B F12 key
    VK_F130x7C F13 key
    VK_F140x7D F14 key
    VK_F150x7E F15 key
    VK_F160x7F F16 key
    VK_F170x80 F17 key
    VK_F180x81 F18 key
    VK_F190x82 F19 key
    VK_F200x83 F20 key
    VK_F210x84 F21 key
    VK_F220x85 F22 key
    VK_F230x86 F23 key
    VK_F240x87 F24 key
    -0x88-8F Unassigned
    VK_NUMLOCK0x90 NUM LOCK key
    VK_SCROLL0x91 SCROLL LOCK key
    0x92-96 OEM specific
    -0x97-9F Unassigned
    VK_LSHIFT0xA0 Left SHIFT key
    VK_RSHIFT0xA1 Right SHIFT key
    VK_LCONTROL0xA2 Left CONTROL key
    VK_RCONTROL0xA3 Right CONTROL key
    VK_LMENU0xA4 Left MENU key
    VK_RMENU0xA5 Right MENU key
    VK_BROWSER_BACK0xA6 Browser Back key
    VK_BROWSER_FORWARD0xA7 Browser Forward key
    VK_BROWSER_REFRESH0xA8 Browser Refresh key
    VK_BROWSER_STOP0xA9 Browser Stop key
    VK_BROWSER_SEARCH0xAA Browser Search key
    VK_BROWSER_FAVORITES0xAB Browser Favorites key
    VK_BROWSER_HOME0xAC Browser Start and Home key
    VK_VOLUME_MUTE0xAD Volume Mute key
    VK_VOLUME_DOWN0xAE Volume Down key
    VK_VOLUME_UP0xAF Volume Up key
    VK_MEDIA_NEXT_TRACK0xB0 Next Track key
    VK_MEDIA_PREV_TRACK0xB1 Previous Track key
    VK_MEDIA_STOP0xB2 Stop Media key
    VK_MEDIA_PLAY_PAUSE0xB3 Play/Pause Media key
    VK_LAUNCH_MAIL0xB4 Start Mail key
    VK_LAUNCH_MEDIA_SELECT0xB5 Select Media key
    VK_LAUNCH_APP10xB6 Start Application 1 key
    VK_LAUNCH_APP20xB7 Start Application 2 key
    -0xB8-B9 Reserved
    VK_OEM_10xBA Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the ';:' key
    VK_OEM_PLUS0xBB For any country/region, the '+' key
    VK_OEM_COMMA0xBC For any country/region, the ',' key
    VK_OEM_MINUS0xBD For any country/region, the '-' key
    VK_OEM_PERIOD0xBE For any country/region, the '.' key
    VK_OEM_20xBF Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '/?' key
    VK_OEM_30xC0 Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '`~' key
    -0xC1-D7 Reserved
    -0xD8-DA Unassigned
    VK_OEM_40xDB Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '[{' key
    VK_OEM_50xDC Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the '\|' key
    VK_OEM_60xDD Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the ']}' key
    VK_OEM_70xDE Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    For the US standard keyboard, the 'single-quote/double-quote' key
    VK_OEM_80xDF Used for miscellaneous characters; it can vary by keyboard.
    -0xE0 Reserved
    0xE1 OEM specific
    VK_OEM_1020xE2 Either the angle bracket key or the backslash key on the RT 102-key keyboard
    0xE3-E4 OEM specific
    VK_PROCESSKEY0xE5 IME PROCESS key
    0xE6 OEM specific
    VK_PACKET0xE7 Used to pass Unicode characters as if they were keystrokes. The VK_PACKET key is the low word of a 32-bit Virtual Key value used for non-keyboard input methods. For more information, see Remark inKEYBDINPUT, SendInput, WM_KEYDOWN, and WM_KEYUP
    -0xE8 Unassigned
    0xE9-F5 OEM specific
    VK_ATTN0xF6 Attn key
    VK_CRSEL0xF7 CrSel key
    VK_EXSEL0xF8 ExSel key
    VK_EREOF0xF9 Erase EOF key
    VK_PLAY0xFA Play key
    VK_ZOOM0xFB Zoom key
    VK_NONAME0xFC Reserved
    VK_PA10xFD PA1 key
    VK_OEM_CLEAR0xFE Clear key


    ------------------------------------------------------------

    Now With Cheat Engine:
    Code:
    Key Code
    backspace 8
    tab 9
    enter 13
    shift 16
    ctrl 17
    alt 18
    pause/break 19
    caps lock 20
    escape 27
    page up 33
    page down 34
    end 35
    home 36
    left arrow 37
    up arrow 38
    right arrow 39
    down arrow 40
    insert 45
    delete 46
    0 48
    1 49
    2 50
    3 51
    4 52
    5 53
    6 54
    7 55
    8 56
    9 57
    a 65
    b 66
    c 67
    d 68
    Key Code
    e 69
    f 70
    g 71
    h 72
    i 73
    j 74
    k 75
    l 76
    m 77
    n 78
    o 79
    p 80
    q 81
    r 82
    s 83
    t 84
    u 85
    v 86
    w 87
    x 88
    y 89
    z 90
    left window key 91
    right window key 92
    select key 93
    numpad 0 96
    numpad 1 97
    numpad 2 98
    numpad 3 99
    numpad 4 100
    numpad 5 101
    numpad 6 102
    numpad 7 103
    Key Code
    numpad 8 104
    numpad 9 105
    multiply 106
    add 107
    subtract 109
    decimal point 110
    divide 111
    f1 112
    f2 113
    f3 114
    f4 115
    f5 116
    f6 117
    f7 118
    f8 119
    f9 120
    f10 121
    f11 122
    f12 123
    num lock 144
    scroll lock 145
    semi-colon 186
    equal sign 187
    comma 188
    dash 189
    period 190
    forward slash 191
    grave accent 192
    open bracket 219
    back slash 220
    close braket 221
    single quote 222


    Tip: Maybe Many of you guys know this VK and CE Codes But there's who don't know - Also this helps the newbies to change the Hacks Keys.

    Credits: Jabberwo0ck for the VK - Microsoft

    Don't Ask Me What does this do!
    Click on Thanks If I Helped You .. Because It Won'tHurt...!
    For what is this codes?

  15. #12
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by <LoL. View Post
    For what is this codes?



    For what is this codes?
    It's The VK Codes For CE / C++
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



  16. #13
    ABHIJIT40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    90
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    oh really....?

    Quote Originally Posted by prakharvaish View Post
    Very Helpful. Thanks

  17. #14
    superleecherz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Amused
    You could have just given us the link to the page you shamelessly copy pasted instead of this massive post.

    Original source: Virtual-Key Codes

  18. #15
    Threadstarter
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity
    Premium Member
    Frought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In the dark island
    Posts
    3,402
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    5,950
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by superleecherz View Post
    You could have just given us the link to the page you shamelessly copy pasted instead of this massive post.

    Original source: Virtual-Key Codes
    I would be banned if i made that because no links typing in the thread
    If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts.
    Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
    Try not to become a man of success, but rather try to become a man of value.
    You have to learn the rules of the game. And then you have to play better than anyone else.

    -Albert Einstein



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-18-2009, 11:16 PM
  2. a cheat engine that works to code for Warrock
    By Ariez in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 09:46 PM
  3. I need Undetected code finder like Cheat Engine!
    By Ariez in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-26-2009, 11:25 AM
  4. OPK code for Cheat Engine
    By bullcr4sh in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 02:58 PM
  5. OPK code for cheat engine
    By gamer0n1 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 10-09-2007, 10:48 AM