Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    @oyasuna.dev Excuse me? "Not trying to be mean" But I understand this fully, I have been a ESTABLISHED Software Engineer for 6 years. I know exactly what this does, this is a system call wrapper, and a bad one at that. CyanideC00kies isn't a bad coder, I never said he was, but I would appreciate that you don't compare him to me. I however do see him having potential to be a coder, the wrapper is a bit sloppy but I have no doubt that he could of done this without the __asm block, wrote it in c and neater / cleaner, I'm sure he didn't spend a lot of time on this and just wrote it for release.

I know
    C
    C++
    C#
    X86 assembly ( I can read it and also write it ( not as fluent as reading, but still pretty good at it ) )
    Python
    Java
    PHP
    HTML
    Win32 api
    DirectX8 & DirectX9 api
    DirectInput api
    Winsock api
    Delphi
    Binary

I have generated a sdk for ava already... I don't have ANY problems with the anticheat, and nor did when they had gameguard. It really is not that hard, I haven't been detected on any anticheat in over 2 years.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
    @oyasuna.dev Excuse me? "Not trying to be mean" But I understand this fully, I have been a ESTABLISHED Software Engineer for 6 years. I know exactly what this does, this is a system call wrapper, and a bad one at that. CyanideC00kies isn't a bad coder, I never said he was, but I would appreciate that you don't compare him to me. I however do see him having potential to be a coder, the wrapper is a bit sloppy but I have no doubt that he could of done this without the __asm block, wrote it in c and neater / cleaner, I'm sure he didn't spend a lot of time on this and just wrote it for release.

I know
    C
    C++
    C#
    X86 assembly ( I can read it and also write it ( not as fluent as reading, but still pretty good at it ) )
    Python
    Java
    PHP
    HTML
    Win32 api
    DirectX8 & DirectX9 api
    DirectInput api
    Winsock api
    Delphi
    Binary

I have generated a sdk for ava already... I don't have ANY problems with the anticheat, and nor did when they had gameguard. It really is not that hard, I haven't been detected on any anticheat in over 2 years.
    I wasn't trying to be offensive. I'm just new to this section and I'm not aware of experienced users. Again, sorry. And I believe as well, this can be better.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12