Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 136
  1. #91
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I don't understand why you shouldn't start with C++, there are many that did that. If you are good with computers and have good logic then you will have an advantage of course.

  2. #92
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    I don't understand why you shouldn't start with C++, there are many that did that. If you are good with computers and have good logic then you will have an advantage of course.
    You don't understand it because you already know c++ and find it easy. You have to look at this from the perspective of a beginner. I never said that you can't start with c++, i just don't recommend it.

  3. #93
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,695
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    You don't understand it because you already know c++ and find it easy. You have to look at this from the perspective of a beginner. I never said that you can't start with c++, i just don't recommend it.
    I know both. I started with C++ and I recommend others to start with it as well, for game hacking at least.


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  4. #94
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    I know both. I started with C++ and I recommend others to start with it as well, for game hacking at least.
    I agree for game hacking but not to start programming at all. If you have some experience and wanna try to create a game hack, c++ is your #1 choice.

  5. #95
    Flengo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    15,695
    Reputation
    3319
    Thanks
    11,108
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    I agree for game hacking but not to start programming at all. If you have some experience and wanna try to create a game hack, c++ is your #1 choice.
    If you're looking at C# & C++

    They both have basically the same syntax. C# is easier to learn and start with. If you just wanna start programming applications and other things it would be better to go with C#. I use C# for any applications or tools that I make 9/10 of the times.

    To start programming, doesn't really matter between these two. They're pretty similar. Start one and you can learn the other one much more easily. One's just easier to start learning and using (C#).


    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.
     
     
    VM | PM

    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since Unknown - Unknown
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Donator Since 05.29.2013

    Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

    District 187 Minion Since 04.04.2013
    Steam Minion Since 02.26.2013
    WarRock Minion Since 02.19.2013
    A.V.A Minion Since 02.13.2013
    DayZ Minion Since 01.21.2013
    Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010


  6. #96
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post


    If you're looking at C# & C++

    They both have basically the same syntax. C# is easier to learn and start with. If you just wanna start programming applications and other things it would be better to go with C#. I use C# for any applications or tools that I make 9/10 of the times.

    To start programming, doesn't really matter between these two. They're pretty similar. Start one and you can learn the other one much more easily. One's just easier to start learning and using (C#).
    C++ is a must for DLL hacks. For everything else like injectors or macros you can use C#/VB.NET.
    I've actually never thought about making DLL hacks in C#, i don't even know if it's possible (With VB.NET it isn't)
    Last edited by ccman32; 06-27-2013 at 12:46 PM.

  7. #97
    jokerisx3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C++
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You should discuss more because you are giving very good information for me and others I think

  8. #98
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    wrong ccman its possible in vb. You can do evrything from writeing to the memory up to detour functions. But you will need a special injector that gibes your .net dll an entry point
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  9. #99
    ccman32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,266
    Reputation
    325
    Thanks
    21,619
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    wrong ccman its possible in vb. You can do evrything from writeing to the memory up to detour functions. But you will need a special injector that gibes your .net dll an entry point
    Ok, i thought it isn't since there is no DLLMain. Someone already said that about C# dlls that it is possible as long as you give the dll an entry point or call it with from within a c++ dll or from an external program like an injector. The thing is: Why should you do it so complicated?
    Last edited by ccman32; 06-27-2013 at 04:11 PM.

  10. #100
    zZzeta/S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,061
    Reputation
    43
    Thanks
    2,082
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    why should you do it so complicated?
    Dunno. It is complicatet, not reliable, takes more rsources to work and its easier to detect... winn winn situation
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabberwo0ck View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uNrEaL View Post
    Cool, thanks!
    Ccman has gone too low. I've known for a long time he was sneaky.
    >top lel much crack many get so download wow

  11. #101
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This coding language in here, stahp it's so complicated . I shouldn't be here,
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  12. #102
    awesomeraphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Sad
    Hey ccman32. Do you have some good tutorials to learn how to find out the pointers of values? I now "finished" the C++ programming learning....

  13. #103
    NeTBuS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    61
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Very nice but i'm beginner so if i want make hacks like you do what should i learn?
    Can you tell me?
    like the languages and how can i find the pointer/address in the CE?

    Thank you very much.

  14. #104
    François Garçonl'addition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AVA.exe
    Posts
    135
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Thanks Ccman32 ! I've created my own INFINITE AMO for COD2 ^^ and for COD6 too ! TY a lot !
    @ccman32 <3
    Last edited by François Garçonl'addition; 06-28-2013 at 06:35 AM.
    Make people cry?? i love that !

    I Don't believe in ghost but sometimes i swear hear some voice....





  15. #105
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by zZzeta/S View Post
    wrong ccman its possible in vb. You can do evrything from writeing to the memory up to detour functions. But you will need a special injector that gibes your .net dll an entry point
    I don't code in .Net but I think those special DLLs require special dependencies.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Basic C++ Game Hacking (Memory Editing)
    By Tukjedude in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 09:23 AM
  2. [Tutorial] Basic C++ Console hack
    By Erinador in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-27-2010, 02:44 AM
  3. [Release] My very first Visual basics 2008 coded hack!!
    By Ragehax in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 05:33 AM
  4. """Basic C++ Game Hacking"""
    By headsup in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 01:41 PM
  5. """Basic C++ Game Hacking"""
    By headsup in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-08-2009, 09:57 AM