Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 49
  1. #1
    maxrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine

    Question Someon to Help me,how to mak UAV hack,pointer offset

    Since I search MPGH AVA UAV hack the whole night,I still cannot find how to make UAV hack.

    The CCman32 's post turtorial Video for UAV hack has been locked.

    I don't not how to search pointer and offset in Cheat engine, is anyone else can teach me, ?

    Some one can give me the UAV source code ? I just want to learn.

    I also cannot find bullets pointer and offset,is difficult to find it for me,anyone can help ?

    Moreover,I also want to find recoil pointer, I switch main gun to pistal search recoil + &-

    Last but not least, how to find super jmp pointer, I dont know how to find it in some way ( xyz pointer I found);

    I has been found pointers and offset include : Nickname , GP ,Exp,Won/Lose,Level, Killings/death in game, XYZ in game,

    source code outdated is needed, and some functions offsets ,I will search pointer by myself.

    Anyway,Thanks for people help me,Happy everyday.
    Last edited by Hunter; 02-02-2016 at 10:04 AM.

  2. #2
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    uav source code? Um, you might wana ask the more advanced coders

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to codexstriker For This Useful Post:

    maxrio (10-16-2013)

  4. #3
    Jabberwock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,655
    Reputation
    191
    Thanks
    14,466
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    I don't not how to search pointer and offset in Cheat engine, is anyone else can teach me, ?
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    I has been found pointers and offset include : Nickname , GP ,Exp,Won/Lose,Level, Killings/death in game, XYZ in game,
    You contradict things.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    I also cannot find bullets pointer and offset,is difficult to find it for me,anyone can help ?
    That may be hard for you right now.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    Moreover,I also want to find recoil pointer, I switch main gun to pistal search recoil + &-
    That way of thinking won't work.

    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    Last but not least, how to find super jmp pointer, I dont know how to find it in some way ( xyz pointer I found);
    Even if you do find it, it won't work. Super Jump is serversided. And that is patched now.

    Well for UAV you need a special pointer. It is an array pointer that holds all the pointers of the pawns in game.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

    Everything depends on you friend. Be strong don't give up. Don't let the sadness hurt you. Be strong and prevail!

  5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jabberwock For This Useful Post:

    ccman32 (10-27-2013),maxrio (10-16-2013),NOA1 (01-31-2014),sjekx (12-04-2013)

  6. #4
    maxrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    thank you explain to me one by one.

    I play China AVA Client,thats may not be offensive.

    Maybe genius can make amazing hacks,but if he tell me the key skills,we can do a good job.

  7. #5
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    No. Play legit for once.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Exotiic. For This Useful Post:

    [RAPGOD]EMINEM (10-22-2013)

  9. #6
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Why don't you start learning how to code and code basic stuff first . There's really a wide range of helpful YouTube videos that can help you to get into this and start to get familiar with it. I can link you to a few if you would like to.

    Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post
    No. Play legit for once.
    You do realize that you're on a game hacking forum , right ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    maxrio (10-16-2013)

  11. #7
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by L3xTRoN² View Post
    How long ?
    1 day .
    @maxrio is your problem here solved ?

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ameer For This Useful Post:

    L3xTRoN² (10-17-2013)

  13. #8
    maxrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post


    1 day .
    @maxrio is your problem here solved ?
    No ,thank you for helping me.

    I can not find a way to search recoil value, but after that I found the crosshair value ,it is a float value from 0 to 1, 0 is the smallest,and 1 is the biggest. This only can be seen ,but not change any recoil. Can you tell me the principia of recoil ,is folat or 4byte ?
    Last edited by maxrio; 10-18-2013 at 02:54 AM.

  14. #9
    Ameer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    14,663
    Reputation
    2240
    Thanks
    6,257
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    No ,thank you for helping me.

    I can not find a way to search recoil value, but after that I found the crosshair value ,it is a float value from 0 to 1, 0 is the smallest,and 1 is the biggest. This only can be seen ,but not change any recoil. Can you tell me the principia of recoil ,is folat or 4byte ?
    I'm not really a coder , I just know a bit of things about coding .
    I searched YouTube how to find recoil offset and the first thing that came up is
    I think @AVA PlaYe can provide help

    League of Legends Minion - 08/25/16


  15. #10
    maxrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperrr View Post


    I'm not really a coder , I just know a bit of things about coding .
    I searched YouTube how to find recoil offset and the first thing that came up is
    I think @AVA PlaYe can provide help
    thanks,I saw the video tutorial,but I dont have binary signature,that's the key point.

    after many days work, disappointed, I still cannot find the recoil value.

    And I try to find super weapon value which is one shot many bullets, the value is only 1or8 , I choose pointman,take 2 main gun with 1/8 bullets one shot,
    scan 8 to 1 while switch 8 bullets per shot gun to 1 bullet per shot gun,at last ce turn to 0 result, How can I find the value ? (I find the pointer on mpgh is [base]+1004]+544]+24]+8]+1764 is right ? )

    anyway,the UAV value 1111 for 8 people and other value repesent ?

    I still cannot know the relationship between recoil and spread?

  16. #11
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    How are you able to search... What are you using to search for the pointers?

  17. #12
    maxrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    How are you able to search... What are you using to search for the pointers?
    well ,I use Cheat Engine 6.3 the latest vesion,and Window 7 X64 4G ram. The key is I play China-AVA,it's protected by tensafe. the Taiwan AVA proteced by Nprotect, and others SCode ect.

    Someone tell me, how to find the super weapon value or UAV value in the tutorial map ?

  18. #13
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    well ,I use Cheat Engine 6.3 the latest vesion,and Window 7 X64 4G ram. The key is I play China-AVA,it's protected by tensafe. the Taiwan AVA proteced by Nprotect, and others SCode ect.

    Someone tell me, how to find the super weapon value or UAV value in the tutorial map ?
    so you are not hacking UAVA but CAVA . if you can code in C++ the SDK hacks are the best
    but if you want to use cheat engine this may help you out

    this will help you as you can see in the video it makes finding them function's much easier
    if this does help if you don't mind make a video on it for us ...
    I would assume if you find one pointer for uav the others should be in the datas structs though i may be wrong seems like a place to try at least . same with no recoil check the data structs
    this is the link to all his cheat engine videos

    Cheat Engine TUTORIALS HD - YouTube
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 10-20-2013 at 01:55 PM.

  19. #14
    maxrio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post

    so you are not hacking UAVA but CAVA . if you can code in C++ the SDK hacks are the best
    but if you want to use cheat engine this may help you out
    this will help you as you can see in the video it makes finding them function's much easier
    if this does help if you don't mind make a video on it for us ...
    I would assume if you find one pointer for uav the others should be in the datas structs though i may be wrong seems like a place to try at least . same with no recoil check the data structs
    this is the link to all his cheat engine videos

    Cheat Engine TUTORIALS HD - YouTube[/url]
    Thanks,I saw the CE tutorial and learn a new way to find new pointer, but seem to be not more help with my knowledge.

    And,I am a newbie of C++ , is there a turorial how to use AVA SDK, I download the AVA SDK ,these files are all head file .h ,how can I use it ?

  20. #15
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by maxrio View Post
    Thanks,I saw the CE tutorial and learn a new way to find new pointer, but seem to be not more help with my knowledge.

    And,I am a newbie of C++ , is there a turorial how to use AVA SDK, I download the AVA SDK ,these files are all head file .h ,how can I use it ?
    If you dont understand C++ just stay with cheat engine... they would be used as includes for functions of your hack . there is another site that has posted code for some sdk hacking for AVA no recoil is one of them . though if i was you i would just use cheat engine and search like in the video i posted you should be able to find a few nice hacks this way .

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] I Need Someone To Help Me lern To Make A Hack(Coding And More)
    By M16N5GOD in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 01:51 PM
  2. [Solved] Can someone please show me how to use a hack like these ?
    By magdaleno123 in forum WarRock Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-10-2011, 02:16 PM
  3. someone can help me for make my first hack please?
    By gta4 in forum CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-07-2011, 10:50 AM
  4. hey i need help on how to start making hacks
    By jokers300 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2010, 09:49 AM
  5. help me how to make a hack
    By josephjboogie3 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 09:14 PM

Tags for this Thread