Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 38
  1. #16
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
    Can you please give me a few minutes of your time to enter my computer via TeamViewer
    And do this for me please
    It isn't that hard, just look at what he says...

  2. #17
    haim855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by 211070 View Post


    It isn't that hard, just look at what he says...
    I do not understand what he says
    If it is not difficult
    Can you help me and make me?
    If it is not difficult
    Can you help me and make me
    First time I think about it
    I copy code and it seems to me is not good

    Can you help me via TeamViewer

  3. #18
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,156
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
    I do not understand what he says
    If it is not difficult
    Can you help me and make me?
    If it is not difficult
    Can you help me and make me
    First time I think about it
    I copy code and it seems to me is not good

    Can you help me via TeamViewer
    Any error after you paste it?


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  4. #19
    211070's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At the forums
    Posts
    1,024
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    78
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Any error after you paste it?
    I don't think he understands you -_- I don't get what's to hard on this...

  5. #20
    dberube4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    31
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    That is good. I hope you will finish it.

  6. #21
    haim855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Any error after you paste it?
    Think so
    First time I try to do it
    I do not know I'm doing right ..
    I do according to this video


    Add me to Skype help me thanks.haimmalka85

  7. #22
    COD3RIN's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Posts
    4,941
    Reputation
    315
    Thanks
    22,156
    My Mood
    Busy
    Quote Originally Posted by haim855 View Post
    Think so
    First time I try to do it
    I do not know I'm doing right ..
    I do according to this video


    Add me to Skype help me thanks.haimmalka85
    Do not use empty project use win32 then click next not finish choice dll check the box then in check empty project and click finish....wait after is done loading...after loading is than go to edit properties and choice multi not unicode and click ok button
    Last edited by COD3RIN; 12-26-2013 at 09:17 AM.


    Love you.
    ~Kenshit13
    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterman26 View Post
    COD3RIN PUT A BACKDOOR ON HIS OWN CHEAT HE HACK MY COMPUTER AND MY STEAM, DON'T TRUST THIS GUYS !

  8. #23
    haim855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post


    Do not use empty project use win32 then click next not finish choice dll check the box then in check empty project and click finish....wait after is done loading...after loading is than go to edit properties and choice multi not unicode and click ok button
    Does not work I do not really understand how to do it.
    With you want to help me a request to add me to Skype=haimmalka85
    I will send screen to see how I do aim me with I do right

  9. #24
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    can anyone explain what i have to do? i have no idea what i am doing!

  10. #25
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this is what i get

    1>------ Build started: Project: Pixel aimbot, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1> pixel aimbot.cpp
    1>c:\users\vasilis\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\pixel aimbot\pixel aimbot\pixel aimbot.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winable.h': No such file or directory
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

  11. #26
    Adan106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    S P A I N
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Devilish
    oxi re mlk poutanaki
    Get your smurfs on EUW now! ->>>> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=921518

     





  12. #27
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Adan106 View Post
    oxi re mlk poutanaki
    ti mlkies les?

  13. #28
    Adan106's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    S P A I N
    Posts
    86
    Reputation
    29
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Devilish
    aresouns t agorakia, exeis mikro poulaki speak english nub
    Get your smurfs on EUW now! ->>>> http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=921518

     





  14. #29
    minebill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    TerrestrialDatabase
    Posts
    528
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    386
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Adan106 View Post
    aresouns t agorakia, exeis mikro poulaki speak english nub
    Kai auti einai i malakia sto maximum level!

  15. #30
    asqapro's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    228
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    1,686
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by minebill View Post
    this is what i get

    1>------ Build started: Project: Pixel aimbot, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
    1> pixel aimbot.cpp
    1>c:\users\vasilis\documents\visual studio 2010\projects\pixel aimbot\pixel aimbot\pixel aimbot.cpp(6): fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'winable.h': No such file or directory
    ========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

    I totally forgot about that. There's a Windows SDK that I downloaded to get winable.h. Looking into it, winable.h is actually depreciated, use winuser.h instead.

    If it still doesn't compile, download the Windows 2010 SDK.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Work in progress : Undetectable PS2 Aimbot.
    By omgitspeanut in forum Planetside 2 Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 11-02-2014, 11:57 AM
  2. [Outdated] Counter Strike Source Pixel Aimbot 100% WORKING :D [eConic Aimbot v3.5]
    By consca in forum CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 06-02-2012, 11:37 AM
  3. Wrestling Ring [Work in Progress]
    By Iwin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-28-2009, 09:16 PM
  4. a work in progress
    By Iwin in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-15-2008, 09:44 PM
  5. Call of duty 4 Aimbot [working]
    By Cr4azyPh4ntom in forum Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 03:41 AM