Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 264
  1. #16
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by dtorr View Post
    hacker hxdjhzdjxdnmfh
    what are you trying to say?

  2. #17
    iJustHelp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    244
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    232
    My Mood
    Happy
    well, i'm pretty sure this is bannable. Not sure if its detected by vac or not. But your editing the mw2 files which is more illegal than memory hacking.

  3. #18
    Talken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by iJustHelp View Post
    well, i'm pretty sure this is bannable. Not sure if its detected by vac or not. But your editing the mw2 files which is more illegal than memory hacking.
    Aye - and im pretty sure VAC scans these files too? The beginning of the config file says something like "DO NOT CHANGE OR EDIT"...

    Either way I dont think it works - I followed the directions but am not seeing the results - i was the host too. Who knows

    Any conformation if this does work? It would be pretty freekin awesome lol

  4. #19
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Talken View Post
    Aye - and im pretty sure VAC scans these files too? The beginning of the config file says something like "DO NOT CHANGE OR EDIT"...

    Either way I dont think it works - I followed the directions but am not seeing the results - i was the host too. Who knows

    Any conformation if this does work? It would be pretty freekin awesome lol
    It doest work. if you want to try it, just make private game, invite 1 friend. and kill him 4 times. make sure you are host.

  5. #20
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by noob15 View Post
    zou ge uw file kunnen uploaden ?
    there is nothing to upload. just read the instructions.

  6. #21
    Reaper8281's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    98
    confirmed work.... someone stole mine and won.... talk about ironic XD

  7. #22
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
    confirmed work.... someone stole mine and won.... talk about ironic XD
    haha that sucks, wel at least it works

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Thijs12 For This Useful Post:

    Reaper8281 (01-31-2010)

  9. #23
    Reaper8281's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    98
    yeah and thank u

  10. #24
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Haha, Temptation was too strong,
    My Story :
    Hey Snaky, Want to prove yas can beat me dear ? , Come in My Priv' Game, Pass is OmgWtfBbq,
    'Kay, On My way there
    Okies
    ... Blah Blah
    Damn Girl, You're strong, Alredy 5 Kills and I haven't killed you.
    Told Yas.
    What's this, 30 seconds to.. WTF, What the hell have you coded this time Melo, Damn Girl, I hate you.. No Seriously, This time I hate you ...
    Meh Likes Yas, Dear., Well, For the 5 Seconds you still have to live I like yas <3

    Had Fun, Thanks
    Melodia

  11. #25
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper8281 View Post
    yeah and thank u
    you're welcome

    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Haha, Temptation was too strong,
    My Story :
    Hey Snaky, Want to prove yas can beat me dear ? , Come in My Priv' Game, Pass is OmgWtfBbq,
    'Kay, On My way there
    Okies
    ... Blah Blah
    Damn Girl, You're strong, Alredy 5 Kills and I haven't killed you.
    Told Yas.
    What's this, 30 seconds to.. WTF, What the hell have you coded this time Melo, Damn Girl, I hate you.. No Seriously, This time I hate you ...
    Meh Likes Yas, Dear., Well, For the 5 Seconds you still have to live I like yas <3

    Had Fun, Thanks
    Melodia
    hahah, awesome no problem!

  12. #26
    Reaper8281's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Haha, Temptation was too strong,
    My Story :
    Hey Snaky, Want to prove yas can beat me dear ? , Come in My Priv' Game, Pass is OmgWtfBbq,
    'Kay, On My way there
    Okies
    ... Blah Blah
    Damn Girl, You're strong, Alredy 5 Kills and I haven't killed you.
    Told Yas.
    What's this, 30 seconds to.. WTF, What the hell have you coded this time Melo, Damn Girl, I hate you.. No Seriously, This time I hate you ...
    Meh Likes Yas, Dear., Well, For the 5 Seconds you still have to live I like yas <3

    Had Fun, Thanks
    Melodia
    roflcopter that would have been awsome to see

  13. #27
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    If I could have recorded the Skype + Video I would have done, But that made me laugh a lot, Sincerely, Thanks for this release witch is fun in privates ^_^

    Melodia

  14. #28
    andrew77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under Your Bed.
    Posts
    321
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    73
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    This is nice and work great! thanx!

  15. #29
    Reaper8281's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In your pants
    Posts
    2,174
    Reputation
    172
    Thanks
    98
    remember to click the thanks box.... and this is also fun if u host a game.... hilarious when people go "WTF A NUKE IN A BOX!!"

  16. #30
    Thijs12's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    538
    Reputation
    20
    Thanks
    268
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Haha thanks a lot for all your comments!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. how to get nuke in TDm match
    By ssjgoku4 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:47 PM
  2. [SOLVED] How to get "The Unlimited Carepackage Glitch "
    By adu.12 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-01-2010, 06:46 AM
  3. [Hot] How to get a nuke in a care package via console
    By jabbathehutt in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 11:43 AM
  4. Does any one know how to get these 2
    By AdamWest in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-29-2006, 12:00 PM
  5. How to get Perl
    By shercipher in forum Programming
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2006, 12:28 AM