Hi guys ive seen alot of requests to people who want to make their own server. Some of you may have seen my previous post, but that didnt work for most people. Here are new instructions. NOTE: YOu need console enabled, and i dont give a shit if you cant play pirated.
1. Join 3rd Person CM (2 players only). 50% you will be selected as game host. 2. Join the game and switch to the WinConsole (use Alt+Esc) or run game in window mode (r_fullscreen 0 in config_mp.cfg) Type in console:
1. sv_maxclients 18
2. party_maxplayers 18
3. scr_dm_timelimit 1
4. map_restart 3.
After 1 minute you are in lobby with 18 slots. Join the game.
5. Now you are server with 18 slots, you can change:
- active playlist: playlist 0 / 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 ... / 16 // 0 - TDM, 1 - Mercenary tdm, 2 - free for all, etc ...
- map: map mp_blablabla; restart map: map_restart
- gametype: g_gametype dm / war / sab / sd / ctf / gtnw / oneflag / vip ...
- hardcore mode: g_hardcore 1 / 0 - kick players: kick playername
- allow legit players to your game: sv_pure 0
HOW TO KICK PLAYERS:
Ok guys and yes you can. Open console type "status" without speach marks ofc. And there should be a number 1-18 or w/e then type
"client kick (insert number here)" No brackets ofc.
IF YOU DONT THANK AND THIS WORKS I WILL NO LONGER POST TUTS!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to skankypies For This Useful Post: