Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty

    Building the perfect class: Rusher

    Hello ladies and gents, today I am going to help you builg the perfect rushing class.

    Primary- You probably want a sub machine gun, such as UMP45. I like to use only silencer, but anything else works. Also, try Mini-Uzi silenced, which also works very well. Vector with either ACOG or silencer would also be VERY effective.

    Secondary- I like to use G18 akimbo, which is perfect for Close Quarters. Another good one is PP2000 FMJ. Last one pick is probably M93 Raffica Akimbo. Accurate yet powerful.Also, tactical knives on either USP.45 or Desert Eagle would be a good touch.

    Perks-Mostly obvious you would think would be Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando.
    But, you could replace Commando with something more stealthy like Scrambler
    or Ninja. In that case, you might want to have both weapons silenced. If you plan to spray, try Steady Aim.

    Equipment- Based on experience, if you are going to spray, try Frags or Semtex. Do not use Throwing Knives until you have loads of practice. I suggest playing against a friend until you are comfortable with them.I would use Flash Bangs, since they blind and deafen, so they can't see you.

    Next topic: Snipers.

    PM me for any Questions or Comments.
    Thanks!

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A⁴ For This Useful Post:

    HeWillBeAvenged (11-06-2010),Sammmiii (11-06-2010)

  3. #2
    kyle4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Hello ladies and gents, today I am going to help you builg the perfect rushing class.

    Primary- You probably want a sub machine gun, such as UMP45. I like to use only silencer, but anything else works. Also, try Mini-Uzi silenced, which also works very well. Vector with either ACOG or silencer would also be VERY effective.

    Secondary- I like to use G18 akimbo, which is perfect for Close Quarters. Another good one is PP2000 FMJ. Last one pick is probably M93 Raffica Akimbo. Accurate yet powerful.Also, tactical knives on either USP.45 or Desert Eagle would be a good touch.

    Perks-Mostly obvious you would think would be Marathon, Lightweight, and Commando.
    But, you could replace Commando with something more stealthy like Scrambler
    or Ninja. In that case, you might want to have both weapons silenced. If you plan to spray, try Steady Aim.

    Equipment- Based on experience, if you are going to spray, try Frags or Semtex. Do not use Throwing Knives until you have loads of practice. I suggest playing against a friend until you are comfortable with them.I would use Flash Bangs, since they blind and deafen, so they can't see you.

    Next topic: Snipers.

    PM me for any Questions or Comments.
    Thanks!
    Ye GJ but put in MW2 General next time thank you

    MOD Plz move

  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Break The Code
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle4ever View Post
    Ye GJ but put in MW2 General next time thank you

    MOD Plz move
    Whoops sorry ><

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to A⁴ For This Useful Post:

    HeWillBeAvenged (11-06-2010)

  6. #4
    kklalz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I use mostly the same,

    UMP45 (ironsight) + SPAS(FMJ) or G18(Silencer)
    Marathon + Light + ninja

    Working great.
    But its all about practice and also personal choice.

  7. #5
    wizhu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    183
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Instead of saying all the BS
    Just say
    SMG+Silenced
    Shotgun
    Marathon
    Lightweight
    Ninka
    --(\_/) --
    -(='.'=) -
    -('')_('')-

    ROFLBUNNY

  8. #6
    Threadstarter
    Break The Code
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by wizhu View Post
    Instead of saying all the BS
    Just say
    SMG+Silenced
    Shotgun
    Marathon
    Lightweight
    Ninka
    Because to create a successful guide you need to go in-depth idiot.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A⁴ For This Useful Post:

    HeWillBeAvenged (11-06-2010),Sammmiii (11-06-2010)

  10. #7
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,668
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by AirBourne View Post
    Because to create a successful guide you need to go in-depth idiot.
    I agree with you
    It's useless otherwise, and a Thread with like 10 words is crap..


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  11. #8
    blackshawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    41
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Mine is ultra Ninja

    UMP + silencer
    usp + tactical knife
    PERKS:
    marathon pro
    cold blooded pro
    Ninja PRO


    THATS SUPER NINJA KILLING!! ;b
    Be aware mah Kong FU BEAR!!

    FTW they banned my kongfu bear

  12. #9
    weilonglin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by blackshawn View Post
    Mine is ultra Ninja

    UMP + silencer
    usp + tactical knife
    PERKS:
    marathon pro
    cold blooded pro
    Ninja PRO


    THATS SUPER NINJA KILLING!! ;b
    agree , lightweight or CB tho


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to weilonglin For This Useful Post:

    thescarface2 (05-01-2010)

  14. #10
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Cold blooded is better for snipers, especially pro.

  15. #11
    kyle4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    91
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    Cold blooded is better for snipers, especially pro.
    Whats the effect of cold blooded pro?

  16. #12
    moofhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    67
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by kyle4ever View Post
    Whats the effect of cold blooded pro?
    When enemy looks at you, they don't see a red name tag hover over your head.

  17. #13
    weilonglin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    59
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    Cold blooded is better for snipers, especially pro.
    were talking about rushers . I do rush with a sniper, but those days are almost over.


  18. #14
    Threadstarter
    Break The Code
    A⁴'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I want my minion back /fosho.
    Posts
    4,001
    Reputation
    67
    Thanks
    437
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Thank if you think it deserves it.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to A⁴ For This Useful Post:

    HeWillBeAvenged (11-06-2010)

  20. #15
    Koen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I don't know, you tell me bitch.
    Posts
    2,315
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    1,668
    My Mood
    Bored
    It'd be nice if it were in the General Section, lol.

    Though, UMP45 = Lame, sorry to say but it's an overpowered weapon T.T

    /Moved.


    Check out my new topic : Medal of Honor 2010 Retail ESP / Wallhack Here



    Add me :
    On MSN
    Koenschouten@hotmail.com

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to Koen For This Useful Post:

    HeWillBeAvenged (11-06-2010)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How to make the perfect class: Sniper PART 1
    By A⁴ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 07:05 PM
  2. How to make the perfect class:Ninja
    By A⁴ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-05-2010, 05:57 AM
  3. How to make the perfect class: Sniper PART 2
    By A⁴ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-23-2010, 06:23 PM
  4. The Perfect RSBot (literally)
    By trevdude101 in forum Runescape Hacks / Bots
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 03-15-2009, 03:11 PM
  5. need help completing the PERFECT trainer.
    By obsedianpk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 03:36 PM