Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 70
  1. #46
    stompyourego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    You are doing something wrong Kidda,
    I got CE, Even if I don't like it, And it works well on WinCrap 7 x64, Probably on 32 too.

    What are yas trying to do exactly ?

    Mely
    Trying to prestige hack another two levels so I can get extra slots for kits lol. So CE is working? Could you link me to it please? Or if you have another option such as something for the latest patch to prestige hack.

  2. #47
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by stompyourego View Post
    Trying to prestige hack another two levels so I can get extra slots for kits lol. So CE is working? Could you link me to it please? Or if you have another option such as something for the latest patch to prestige hack.
    CE 5.6 is the latest,
    Google is your Friend -> Let me google that for you

    Or click the link in my Siggy for my trainer, Witch is probably easier for yas.

    Mely
    Love You All~

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    stompyourego (03-25-2010)

  4. #48
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by stompyourego View Post
    Trying to prestige hack another two levels so I can get extra slots for kits lol. So CE is working? Could you link me to it please? Or if you have another option such as something for the latest patch to prestige hack.
    Just use Mel's trainer

  5. #49
    stompyourego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    CE 5.6 is the latest,
    Google is your Friend -> Let me google that for you

    Or click the link in my Siggy for my trainer, Witch is probably easier for yas.

    Mely
    Oops, yeah.. CE isn't working on W7 X64 with driver signing disabled the whole nine, and .net installed. Mel does your trainer need a vac disabler to use the prestige hack?

  6. #50
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by stompyourego View Post
    Oops, yeah.. CE isn't working on W7 X64 with driver signing disabled the whole nine, and .net installed. Mel does your trainer need a vac disabler to use the prestige hack?
    No, BUT only use the trainer in lobby, VAC runs during games and in when you're finding a game.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    stompyourego (03-25-2010)

  8. #51
    stompyourego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks, i'll give it a shot.

  9. #52
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by stompyourego View Post
    Thanks, i'll give it a shot.
    K, no problem. But also edit your playing time. Set it to a week.

  10. #53
    stompyourego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I'll try it however; I'm already level 70 shouldn't I just add a week?

  11. #54
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by stompyourego View Post
    I'll try it however; I'm already level 70 shouldn't I just add a week?
    Well, VAC also scans ppl's playing time. If you played 1 day and ur lvl 70, u r banned. So if your prestige 1-2, 2-3 weeks should be fine.

  12. #55
    stompyourego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Hmm, what's some legit info now I'm trying to figure out for prestige 3 lol. Can I press play with the trainer open to check my current stats?

  13. #56
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by 1nt3l View Post
    Well, VAC also scans ppl's playing time. If you played 1 day and ur lvl 70, u r banned. So if your prestige 1-2, 2-3 weeks should be fine.
    Just don't forget that every prestige is longer

    And this is a Myth, Valve can see Play Time, But they also have Steam's play time, And I have not saw anybody getting a ban For too-low playtime, Just Over-Realistic stats and ratio.

    Mely
    Love You All~

  14. #57
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Just don't forget that every prestige is longer

    And this is a Myth, Valve can see Play Time, But they also have Steam's play time, And I have not saw anybody getting a ban For too-low playtime, Just Over-Realistic stats and ratio.

    Mely
    Thanx for clarifying, btw, check your trainer thread, i have a neat idea.

  15. #58
    stompyourego's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    It says I have negative exp to next level. Does that sound about right? I closed the trainer like Mel told me then I pressed play checked my stats.

  16. #59
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by stompyourego View Post
    It says I have negative exp to next level. Does that sound about right? I closed the trainer like Mel told me then I pressed play checked my stats.
    if you have prestige lvl 70 and u edited xp afterwards the ya.

  17. #60
    HOPE101010's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    6
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    the stats do not save ^^

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i need help with cheat engine
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:53 PM
  2. Help with cheat engine 5.3!!!!
    By BoricuaGaara in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:33 AM
  3. pROBLEM WITH CHeAT ENGINE
    By w00t? in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:39 PM
  4. need help with cheat engine hacks for u to tell me including amazing bypasser
    By george567 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:43 PM
  5. How To Get Hacks With Cheat Engine 5.3?
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 02:26 AM