Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 70
  1. #1
    unrealboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    31

    Editing Ranks/Perks/Unlocks etc. With Cheat Engine 5.6 (1.0.184)

    This is my first attempt at a tutorial, so go easy on me! =)

    In This tutorial, I will be explaining how you can edit your rank, prestige level, weapon unlocks, perk unlocks, stats (play time, kills, deaths etc) and certain titles/emblems using Cheat Engine 5.6.

    This tutorial will only work with version 1.0.184 of the Game.

    In order to edit your stats using Cheat Engine, you will need: (files included as attachments)
    • Cheat Engine 5.6.rar
    • Cheat Engine Table for the Game (iw4mp.zip containing iw4mp.ct)


    Virus Scans


    Instructions
    1. Download and Install Cheat Engine 5.6
    2. Launch Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    3. hit Alt+Tab to be taken back to your desktop
    4. Launch Cheat Engine 5.6
    5. In Cheat Engine 5.6, select Modern Warfare 2 as the process (iw4mp.exe) See picture below
    6. Next, load iw4mp.ct (from download attachment) into Cheat Engine. See Picture below
    7. Now, values should appear in Cheat Engine. Double click on any of the numbers to edit its value. See Picture below (more information on what to change these values to later)
    8. Once you have changed all the values that you want to, click on Modern Warfare 2 on your taskbar, and all the levels and perks and things you changed should now be changed!
    9. Enjoy!


    What to change the Values in Cheat Engine to
    • Values such as "Stats_Kills" and "Stats_XP" are self explanatory. (if you chaned "Stats_Kills" to 3000 kills for example, thats how many you will have on your account)
    • To unlock all parts of a perk, changed the value to5
    • To unlock a weapon attachment such as "Thermal_ACR", change the value to 2
    • For weapons marksman and weapons expert, change the value to 9
    • In order to change what level you are, you will need to change how much xp you have.

      Here is an xp table so you will know how much xp you will need to reach the desired level




    Note
    Be careful and be smart when you are editing your stats. Make them realistic.

  2. The Following 31 Users Say Thank You to unrealboy For This Useful Post:

    boxer111 (05-02-2014),chewbot130 (09-25-2011),D14 (05-06-2012),ExeAssasin (12-07-2012),faizal faizal (04-27-2013),feturbo (06-22-2012),gasaiyuno82 (09-02-2014),GerrSniper (12-24-2012),hsn3_5 (07-24-2013),ijohn04 (09-17-2011),ikasya (03-28-2010),imdesignn (03-19-2015),juity (08-01-2014),killerjie3 (06-09-2014),lazi54 (07-12-2013),Martijn007 (03-20-2010),Mc565 (03-25-2010),Neha90027 (01-18-2013),newaka (12-23-2015),nic555 (12-01-2012),pieter-jac (04-09-2013),RaverBoy (03-21-2010),RedDotV2 (11-10-2012),RiX1337 (09-23-2011),sonosabers (04-22-2016),testserver (06-19-2014),ThatYoungGuy (09-28-2015),THE ONEQ (03-22-2010),werachonball (11-21-2014),xZsoltEEx (06-30-2012),zouzou.141 (05-05-2012)

  3. #2
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by unrealboy View Post
    This is my first attempt at a tutorial, so go easy on me! =)

    In This tutorial, I will be explaining how you can edit your rank, prestige level, weapon unlocks, perk unlocks, stats (play time, kills, deaths etc) and certain titles/emblems using Cheat Engine 5.6.

    This tutorial will only work with version 1.0.184 of the Game.

    In order to edit your stats using Cheat Engine, you will need: (files included as attachments)
    • Cheat Engine 5.6.rar
    • Cheat Engine Table for the Game (iw4mp.zip containing iw4mp.ct)


    Virus Scans


    Instructions
    1. Download and Install Cheat Engine 5.6
    2. Launch Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2
    3. hit Alt+Tab to be taken back to your desktop
    4. Launch Cheat Engine 5.6
    5. In Cheat Engine 5.6, select Modern Warfare 2 as the process (iw4mp.exe) See picture below
    6. Next, load iw4mp.ct (from download attachment) into Cheat Engine. See Picture below
    7. Now, values should appear in Cheat Engine. Double click on any of the numbers to edit its value. See Picture below (more information on what to change these values to later)
    8. Once you have changed all the values that you want to, click on Modern Warfare 2 on your taskbar, and all the levels and perks and things you changed should now be changed!
    9. Enjoy!


    What to change the Values in Cheat Engine to
    • Values such as "Stats_Kills" and "Stats_XP" are self explanatory. (if you chaned "Stats_Kills" to 3000 kills for example, thats how many you will have on your account)
    • To unlock all parts of a perk, changed the value to5
    • To unlock a weapon attachment such as "Thermal_ACR", change the value to 2
    • For weapons marksman and weapons expert, change the value to 9
    • In order to change what level you are, you will need to change how much xp you have.

      Here is an xp table so you will know how much xp you will need to reach the desired level




    Note
    Be careful and be smart when you are editing your stats. Make them realistic.
    That is probably a Nice bunch of addies, But there are trainers out there made to make the job easier for choobies.

    Well, Nice thingy ?, But I doubt .184 Addies will be useful for long, As Map Pack+ Patch are coming <3

    Mely
    Love You All~

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Melodia For This Useful Post:

    Martijn007 (03-20-2010),thrawn1324 (03-22-2010)

  5. #3
    iDEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't look behind you...
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Dead
    looks like a nice tutorial...need a Virus scan for your attatchments tho...get it from here...

    There's a hack for that.

  6. #4
    iDEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't look behind you...
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    That is probably a Nice bunch of addies, But there are trainers out there made to make the job easier for choobies.

    Well, Nice thingy ?, But I doubt .184 Addies will be useful for long, As Map Pack+ Patch are coming <3

    Mely
    can you possibly contain a bigger quote in your reply?

    There's a hack for that.

  7. #5
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post
    can you possibly contain a bigger quote in your reply?
    Of course, It that's what you want,

    And Could you Double-Post for useless reasons more often ?

    <3
    Love You All~

  8. #6
    iDEAD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't look behind you...
    Posts
    330
    Reputation
    25
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
    Of course, It that's what you want,

    And Could you Double-Post for useless reasons more often ?

    <3
    no...I was joking about the long quote,,,

    and yes I can lolz...

    There's a hack for that.

  9. #7
    Melodia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    2,608
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    1,661
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by iDEAD View Post
    no...I was joking about the long quote,,,

    and yes I can lolz...
    Hey, That was sarcasm, In case you didn't understood.
    Love You All~

  10. #8
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    thanks for the addies o.O?

    So by changing the value of perks to 5 it does REAL UNLOCKS?

    //tested & wow, great O_O

    How did you find those addresses?

    I just got the address for changing the challenge's value not for unlocking 'em =/

    Can you tell me?
    Last edited by Blubb1337; 03-19-2010 at 03:40 AM.



  11. #9
    lookeper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Classified
    Posts
    43
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Amused
    Awesome man !
    but as Melodia(Respect) said there are trainers
    but nice one.

  12. #10
    RaverBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Sun
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is a very very nice tutorial! Great job!
    Now how do you combine it with VB8?

  13. #11
    ANTOIN1234's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I chill
    Posts
    9
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Nice job !

    Better than trainers.

    Only complete Trainer (Unlocker or whatever) I found was the one from Code.Slice.

    But he's gone

  14. #12
    Ravallo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    17,106
    Reputation
    2134
    Thanks
    5,667
    My Mood
    Angelic
    The cool thing about this is that it won't get out-dated or whatever!


     

    MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1



    Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

  15. #13
    Blubb1337's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,923
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,096
    Quote Originally Posted by ANTOIN1234 View Post
    Nice job !

    Better than trainers.

    Only complete Trainer (Unlocker or whatever) I found was the one from Code.Slice.

    But he's gone
    Expect something similar, atleast weapon/perk unlocking



  16. #14
    unrealboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    31
    thanks for all the comments!

  17. #15
    RaverBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Under The Sun
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    How do you combine it with VB8? I''ve made the Interface already.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. i need help with cheat engine
    By aprill27 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 09:53 PM
  2. Help with cheat engine 5.3!!!!
    By BoricuaGaara in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2007, 11:33 AM
  3. pROBLEM WITH CHeAT ENGINE
    By w00t? in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 07:39 PM
  4. need help with cheat engine hacks for u to tell me including amazing bypasser
    By george567 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-01-2007, 01:43 PM
  5. How To Get Hacks With Cheat Engine 5.3?
    By naomelembro14 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-20-2007, 02:26 AM