This is not made 100% by me, most of the things are written by Blackdove (creator of EAM)
Easy Account Manager is a solution for importing, exporting and backing up your entire Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer playing statistics, including unlocks, custom weapon configurations, emblems, challenges, and more! Easy Account Manager is a game enhancement utility, allowing users to save multiplayer game progress, share stats and playing history with others. Easy Account Manager is not a hack or a cheat; as a deployment tool, it offers the same benefits that are accessible to players who have a lot of free time on their hands.
Automatic Stat Management
Automatic Stat Management automatically takes care of stat importation, exportation, dumping and general program behavior. The states of all Automatic Stat Management toggles are saved when EAM is closed. Users can also edit eamconfig.ini to customize EAM’s behavior without EAM running (to provide a standard configuration with multiple computers). Any text editor can be used to edit eamconfig.ini. All settings within eamconfig.ini are self explanatory.
* Import / Export Stats – when enabled, EAM waits for the game to load. When the game loads, EAM imports and applies stats from the playerstats.txt file (as defined in the stat path; the same folder as EAM by default). Every four seconds after the initial stat import, EAM saves stats to the playerstats.txt file. When the game closes, stats are no longer saved. EAM then waits for the game to load again. Using Import / Export Stats, users have the freedom to play with whatever stats they wish, independent from the stats imported by the Steam Cloud.
* Dump Plaintext Stats – when enabled, EAM automatically dumps all stats from CoD: MW 2’s Barrack’s menu in easy to read plaintext format. Stats are automatically dumped every four seconds to the plaintextstats.txt file in the stat path folder. This feature behaves much like Import / Export Stats regarding interaction with the game.
* Load in System Tray – when enabled, EAM automatically loads to the system tray, located in the bottom right corner of the screen next to the Windows clock. Double click on EAM’s icon for window restoration. EAM can also be minimized to the system tray at any time by clicking the minimize button on the title bar.
* Close EAM with Game – when enabled, EAM will automatically close itself when the game closes. EAM has built in logic to prevent stat file corruption when this feature is enabled.
* Status – displays the current status of the Import / Export Stats feature. No other information is displayed here.
Manual Stat Management
Manual Stat Management provides the same functionality as Automatic Stat Management, only with dedicated buttons for each feature for greater control. Manual and Automatic Stat Management can be used simultaneously.
* Import Stats – when clicked, stats are imported and applied from the playerstats.txt file (as defined in the stat path; the same folder as EAM by default).
* Export Stats – when clicked, stats are exported to the playerstats.txt file as defined in the stat path.
* Reset Stats – when clicked, the current stats are reset to zero (as rank level 1) without deleting or modifying any files.
Dump Plaintext Stats – when clicked, the current stats are dumped to the plaintextstats.txt file in the stat path folder. Plaintext stats are easy to read as pictured above.
* Delete Steam’s Local Player Stats – when clicked, the following five files are deleted in order to reset the user’s rank to zero (rank level 1).
Note: in order for stats to be reset using the file deletion method, Steam must be running and the game must not be running.
* Update Compatibility – EAM is programmed to adapt to future game versions. Users will not have to worry about downloading an updated version of EAM when a new version of the game comes out. If EAM is unable to recognize the game because of a drastic game update, EAM will notify the user. To find out the version of EAM you are using, click EAM’s about button (?).
P.S EAM it's undetectable by VAC!, but if you get to 10th prestige level 70 with no time played or no deaths, kills that might be detectable!
Last edited by B4M; 05-31-2010 at 07:35 AM.
Back in '10
Got a question?PM/VM me!
I read them all.
Also contact me via MSN. firstname.lastname@example.org