Thread: UMP-45 Guide

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 37
  1. #16
    hugh_who's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    yeah this is probably the most used gun in mw2...... Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm I wonder why?

    Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

    .:FAV:.

    Press thanks if I Helped you!

  2. #17
    Jabuuty671's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21,221
    Reputation
    1468
    Thanks
    4,093
    Quote Originally Posted by hugh_who View Post
    yeah this is probably the most used gun in mw2...... Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm I wonder why?
    It's light, default, strong, small, smexy.
    Here:
    It's a light gun (SMG)
    Can be akimbo'd
    It's small (doesn't take up much of the screen space)
    It switches in and out, and reloads by default pretty fast.
    The Damage is pretty high and the recoil is a bit low.
    It's like the MP40 from WaW imo.


  3. #18
    benl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Hell
    Posts
    611
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    43
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i like the single fire guns with my rapid fire mod

  4. #19
    hugh_who's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    466
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    120
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post


    It's light, default, strong, small, smexy.
    Here:
    It's a light gun (SMG)
    Can be akimbo'd
    It's small (doesn't take up much of the screen space)
    It switches in and out, and reloads by default pretty fast.
    The Damage is pretty high and the recoil is a bit low.
    It's like the MP40 from WaW imo.
    yea it reminds me of the mp40 too also the most used weapon in cod waw, they should make a waw weapons pack for mw2. that would pwn!

    Need help to find trainers or hacks pm me.

    .:FAV:.

    Press thanks if I Helped you!

  5. #20
    shortimidgit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    up here
    Posts
    41
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    ye you really don't need stopping power for ump45 but for the spas 12 - just incase if theres hitmarkers i guess i would personally put lightweight but if theres chopper gunner or and ac130 in the air i use cold blooded
    but ye favorite gun - thnx for the guide

  6. #21
    Pagn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WarRock and C++ section
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Useful guide! I like it.

  7. #22
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    @shortimidgit
    Bump?!
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  8. #23
    PewDiePie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North
    Posts
    13,643
    Reputation
    2506
    Thanks
    3,574
    Luve UMP45 also Like spas-12, but I feel that AA-12 is a couple of guaranted kills, but its sad that it got so small amount of ammo
    Official Sheep and Sheepfucker group


    [X]
    Crossfire minion since 06-12-2011
    Minecraft minion since 06-20-2011
    Moderator since 08-17-2011
    Global Moderator since 09-10-2011
    Super User since 08-27-2012
    [X] [X] [X]

  9. #24
    samirrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On Mpgh
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by hugh_who View Post
    Recommended class:
    UMP/silenced
    Spas-12/grip
    marathon
    stopping power
    ninja
    semtex+stuns
    final stand


    Thanks to:foaieverde for helping me with sources and tips!
    Lol if you use UMP45 with rapid fire and stopping power, its much more powefull.. Fires faster so easy kills xd[/B]

  10. #25
    Pagn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    WarRock and C++ section
    Posts
    1,506
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    302
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by samirrrr View Post


    Lol if you use UMP45 with rapid fire and stopping power, its much more powefull.. Fires faster so easy kills xd
    Thanks for the advice though, i will try it.

  11. #26
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    UMP45 IS the best gun for SnD, i own people with my clan on Gamebattles xD, and also its really good because it has a good damage at medium/short range and a really high accuracy, perfect for attacking in SND; but for defending i use either a Sniper or AK-47 Silenced

  12. #27
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    UMP45 IS the best gun for SnD, i own people with my clan on Gamebattles xD, and also its really good because it has a good damage at medium/short range and a really high accuracy, perfect for attacking in SND; but for defending i use either a Sniper or AK-47 Silenced
    Because with silencer it doesn't reduce power or accuracy. But does reduce recoil and muzzle flash. Another reason why IW needed beta testing. No one is perfect...
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  13. #28
    Edvardas96's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    501
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    30
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    No wonder everyone is running around with UMPs , noob class but will try , never liked UMP and everyone who uses it i call them noobs
    <--- iShadowLTu as you can see in my Avatar picture is my In-Game name for most online games.

  14. #29
    pyshing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    I`ll try this

  15. #30
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasta View Post
    It doesn't need Stopping Power so I say use Lightweight or Cold Blooded instead.
    lol ur a noob it does need stopping power..
    tell me y u need lieght weight or cold?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Guide On Using Olly Debugger
    By Dave84311 in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2013, 12:12 AM