The SA80 (Small Arms for the 1980s) is a British family of 5.56mm small arms. It is a selective fire, gas-operated firearm. SA80 prototypes were trialled in 1976 and production was completed in 1994.
The L86 LSW rifle it's a variant of the SA80 family has been the standard issue service rifle of the British Armed Forces since 1987, replacing the L1A1 SLR variant of the FN FAL.
Damage: 40, 30 (Silenced)
Magazine Size: 100 Rounds (200 Ext. Mags )
Unlocked at Level 1 (FNG a.k.a fu*king new guy)
Starting Ammunition: 100
Maximum Ammunition: 300
Reload Time: 5.0s (Empty and Normal), 3.0s (Add Time)
Rate of Fire: 750 RPM
Ammunition: 5.56x45mm NATO
The L86 is one of two pre-unlocked light machine guns, and the primary weapon for the default Overwatch class. The L86 LSW has one of the highest damages per second of any weapon in the game. At close range its damage per second is beaten only by the shotguns, the G18 and MP5K, and is equal to the TAR-21 and the Vector. The L86 LSW has the highest damage per second at long range, and is able to kill in two shots with Stopping Power or three shots without it.
* Grip (reduces recoil)
* Red Dot Sight
* Holographic Sight
* Silencer (reduces both damage and recoil)
* Heartbeat Sensor (allows the user to track multiple and close targets)
* ACOG Scope (it magnifies recoil and it's modified on this weapon)
* Thermal Scope (is very effective on this weapon, making the grip less useful)
* FMJ (full metal jacket, this is similar to ,,DEEP IMPACT'' from COD4)
* Extended Mags (increase magazine size from 100 to 200)