Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 44 of 44
  1. #31
    airbag's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philadelphia, PA
    Posts
    256
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    36
    My Mood
    Bored
    I forgot to back up the .dat...now whenever i switch it back i get errors...ah well...i'll just leave it the way it is..

  2. #32
    ddgghh123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    218
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Cynical
    OR YOU CAN LOG INTO YOUR ROUTER AND TURN UPnP ON AND YOUR NAT IS OPEN ROFL
    MINECRAFT ALL DAY ERRY DAY

  3. #33
    Disco //'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,550
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ddgghh123 View Post
    OR YOU CAN LOG INTO YOUR ROUTER AND TURN UPnP ON AND YOUR NAT IS OPEN ROFL
    that doesnt alwasy work

  4. #34
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    im banned!!!!!!! :/
    i can't belive it
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  5. #35
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    im banned!!!!!!! :/
    i can't belive it
    No one cares..

    Now stop it!


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  6. #36
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by B4M View Post
    No one cares..

    Now stop it!
    ok,,,,,i will stop it just don't VM again for this!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #37
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    ok,,,,,i will stop it just don't VM again for this!
    You won't get a second VM from me, next will be a ban.

    Now go back on topic.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  8. #38
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    whatever you want sir..
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  9. #39
    Pein-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Thanks for ur thread.Now i can play with my friend without any problems =)

  10. #40
    Dabonger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    53
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    work on xbox 360 too

  11. #41
    mikifex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    26
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Devilish
    thank you I try it!

  12. #42
    sarah16's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    25
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Blah
    Don't work for me

  13. #43
    cassonberry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    My Mood
    Bored
    thankz! all i needed was the ports because i had to do it a different way, and i had to do them one by one... thx for the ports

  14. #44
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    dont bump threads older than 7 days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Change your IP to unban yourself
    By Super-Man in forum Game Hacking Tutorials
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-01-2016, 07:16 PM
  2. [Tutorial] How to open your NAT type. (NETGEAR)
    By Zed in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 11:19 AM
  3. How do you open your NAT on the PC?
    By d&g ghost in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 02:10 AM
  4. How do you open your Nat Type (PS3)
    By kevin66062 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-07-2010, 05:31 PM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:06 PM