Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post
    wow it seems as if somebody is on their "." but seriously if you tend to play this game only for the relief of stress then paying would be a very good option if your just addicted to video games then patience should be practiced.
    lol No, if you take getting banned that serious, somethings wrong with you. Theres other things to do. And wtf, why do you hate everyone?? lol

  2. #17
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer A43 View Post
    Well you guessed wrong, and like I'm gonna fucking tell a staff member of aIW how I did it :P, if I did that, it would get patched and be useless...

    Use your common sense man, god gave you a brain, so use it, though with the way you've been acting, I'd say that 'brain' is something you are sadly lacking

    Peace out Convery, because its great being unbanned and hacking the shit out of aIW :3
    Riiiight.. whatever you say kid..

    So, /close this useless thread?

    Sidenote; "Inspektura43" was your IGN, no?
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 12-05-2010 at 07:07 PM.

  3. #18
    lookin4chams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    under the bridge
    Posts
    1,097
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    45
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post


    lol No, if you take getting banned that serious, somethings wrong with you. Theres other things to do. And wtf, why do you hate everyone?? lol
    hate??? my dear I hadnt expressed a fragment of hate towards you, all I have done was just disagree with your inquiry.

    +

    If somebody is disabled and only plays video games as a source of happiness, THEN THAT SOURCE OF HAPPINESS MEANS EVERYTHING TO HIM, im not saying that every person addicted to mw2 is disabled but im only stating out that most people who play mw2 nonstop resort to that endless gameplay as their form of happiness. SO....... once again you have saddened the mind of non-stop 24/7 uber gamers.
    Donate for my P90X equipment... i needa get started but my money is pretty tight right now... any help is greatly appreciated :

    https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/websc...if%3aNonHosted












    EXTRA DELISHUSSSS
    IT GIB MAI TUNG ORAGZM
    YHU KANO WHUT I MEEN?

    WANA L O C K E R Z INVITE, DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT IT IS, PM ME AND ILL TELL YA ALL ABOUT IT

    FOlow My Boxing Twitter at: http://twitter.com/Life_Of_A_Boxer

  4. #19
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by lookin4chams View Post

    +

    If somebody is disabled and only plays video games as a source of happiness, THEN THAT SOURCE OF HAPPINESS MEANS EVERYTHING TO HIM,
    I guess so.......

  5. #20
    Falconer A43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Riiiight.. whatever you say kid..

    So, /close this useless thread?

    Sidenote; "Inspektura43" was your IGN, no?
    Not at all :P - Good god you suck, pulling random names out of a bag because it has '43' on the end, you sir are epic failure.

    And don't believe me, I really couldnt give a flying fuck :P, I'm on aIW's matchmaking, and thats all I care about. Whether some bratty little immature kid who thinks he's gods gift because he is an Anti-Cheat fuckfag on aIW believes me or not is really not my concern :P

    So, /ban this stupid nub? :3

  6. #21
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer A43 View Post
    Not at all :P - Good god you suck, pulling random names out of a bag because it has '43' on the end, you sir are epic failure.

    And don't believe me, I really couldnt give a flying fuck :P, I'm on aIW's matchmaking, and thats all I care about. Whether some bratty little immature kid who thinks he's gods gift because he is an Anti-Cheat fuckfag on aIW believes me or not is really not my concern :P

    So, /ban this stupid nub? :3
    trololo. You have yet to have a single shred of proof that you are actually in game. You have been going around saying that you are unbanned and you are owning aIW like a pr0 h4x0r. And yet, you really dont sound like you know what you are talking about. So I agree with convery, until you have proof of you in game, then you are just another kid shooting his mouth off.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  7. #22
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer A43 View Post
    Not at all :P - Good god you suck, pulling random names out of a bag because it has '43' on the end, you sir are epic failure.

    And don't believe me, I really couldnt give a flying fuck :P, I'm on aIW's matchmaking, and thats all I care about. Whether some bratty little immature kid who thinks he's gods gift because he is an Anti-Cheat fuckfag on aIW believes me or not is really not my concern :P

    So, /ban this stupid nub? :3
    Ouch, I think you just stabbed yourself right there man. He's been known to report people, and I think it is you who will be banned, not him. IMO, whether it's fair or not, I dont think they will ban any of the aIW staff.

  8. #23
    Falconer A43's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by derpderp View Post
    trololo. You have yet to have a single shred of proof that you are actually in game. You have been going around saying that you are unbanned and you are owning aIW like a pr0 h4x0r. And yet, you really dont sound like you know what you are talking about. So I agree with convery, until you have proof of you in game, then you are just another kid shooting his mouth off.
    Do I need to prove it? No. As I said, I'm in the game, and have fun, whether twerps believe me or not is little concern of mine, because 'news flash' it doesnt matter to me :P

  9. #24
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,872
    Quote Originally Posted by Falconer A43 View Post
    Do I need to prove it? No. As I said, I'm in the game, and have fun, whether twerps believe me or not is little concern of mine, because 'news flash' it doesnt matter to me :P
    You wont show proof because you dont have it. So as I said before, you are another kid just shooting their mouth off on the internet.
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  10. #25
    XIPRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    He cant play on matchmaking servers and Convery I am waiting for the update for dedi servers

  11. #26
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
    He cant play on matchmaking servers and Convery I am waiting for the update for dedi servers
    Give him a break, and get off his dick. You think your all badass because your "claiming" your unbanned. Won't last for long, so enjoy it while you can kid.

  12. #27
    zanny1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Penis man
    Posts
    341
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    82
    My Mood
    Amazed
    trololololo fest
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Or how about an erotic gamemode for once. Where if there's a girl in the match you can choose to rape her - or else it'll just be gay porn. Then the people here on MPGH has something to do.

  13. #28
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
    He cant play on matchmaking servers and Convery I am waiting for the update for dedi servers
    Actually I've seen about 40% less evaders being reported since the beta patch got added to some servers.. note that the beta update was voluntary and the final release will not be.
    So it will come sooner then you think :3

  14. #29
    XIPRED's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    72
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    Actually I've seen about 40% less evaders being reported since the beta patch got added to some servers.. note that the beta update was voluntary and the final release will not be.
    So it will come sooner then you think :3
    Cant wait.
    I cheat only for banning me for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post


    Give him a break, and get off his dick. You think your all badass because your "claiming" your unbanned. Won't last for long, so enjoy it while you can kid.
    You are doing it, Lol

  15. #30
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by XIPRED View Post
    Cant wait.
    I cheat only for banning me for nothing
    Totally, double rainbow all the way man..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12