Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 111
  1. #91
    aIW|dot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    149
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    lol, I saw it today
    Nah if you guys want to play aIW and enjoy it, there is only 1 method !!!
    Don't cheat !!!
    this is a cheating forum..

  2. #92
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|dot View Post
    this is a cheating forum..
    doesn't matter, it's more fun to play the game normally, thing that I learned too late
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  3. #93
    Mister Krister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    in your room!
    Posts
    1,213
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    289
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    doesn't matter, it's more fun to play the game normally, thing that I learned too late
    hahaha ace, me too

  4. #94
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    I think all the cheaters are getting unbanned in 30 days anyways

  5. #95
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    I think all the cheaters are getting unbanned in 30 days anyways
    really? If it's true I will come and give you a hug
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  6. #96
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    why that? :O
    i will be so happy than

  7. #97
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Well apparently all bans are now 30 days long, then if caught again, its permanent. Also, jerbob wants to remove the banlist, or so I've heard. That means all you little cheap fags get another chance!!!
    Look around the forums.....

  8. #98
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Well apparently all bans are now 30 days long, then if caught again, its permanent. Also, jerbob wants to remove the banlist, or so I've heard. That means all you little cheap fags get another chance!!!
    Look around the forums.....
    ~6000 unbans at the time of this message..

    And no, the banlist will not be removed just 'cleaned' to test a few things.. make this test fail and you'll get 6000 of your friends re-banned :3

  9. #99
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    ~6000 unbans at the time of this message..

    And no, the banlist will not be removed just 'cleaned' to test a few things.. make this test fail and you'll get 6000 of your friends re-banned :3
    Thx for correcting me, remove the bans* not banlist, which is what I meant. And 6,000 of my friends?? Don't think any of the people who got banned were any of my friends. Nor did I know any of them. Well at least the anti cheat will pretect most of those 6,000 from cheating again, along with the lesson from their previous ban. If not, hell I'd want them banned as well. Hey Convery, how about a place on the ACR? Whatdoya think eh?? lol

    I can tell you now, I've been active on the aIW forums.....Not giving any hints, you might know who I am anyways......

  10. #100
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by ~DownFall~ View Post
    Hey Convery, how about a place on the ACR? Whatdoya think eh?? lol

    I can tell you now, I've been active on the aIW forums.....Not giving any hints, you might know who I am anyways......
    I'm not in charge of recruiting, I just have to clean up after the ACR-.-

    As for your forum account, I could just do a search for your IP range :3

  11. #101
    FUKO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    PBlackout.exe /mhu
    Posts
    11,132
    Reputation
    1103
    Thanks
    3,842
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    I'm not in charge of recruiting, I just have to clean up after the ACR-.-

    As for your forum account, I could just do a search for your IP range :3
    lol of course you can silly willy.....And I have a few videos, for a few new fresh spots on the banlist, whenever I feel like uploading.

  12. #102
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    well, so I'm going to be banned again?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  13. #103
    Pandemic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    3,595
    Reputation
    143
    Thanks
    275
    My Mood
    Angelic
    this has been posted a lot doesnt work

  14. #104
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    it does =.=
    for some
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  15. #105
    ApeelHunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Mexico
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I dont see why try this, a lot of people is getting unbanned....

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to ApeelHunter For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (12-28-2010)

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast