Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72
  1. #31
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    hahaha you are rite
    just go to non punkbuster servers there are always 2 or 3 aimbotters in
    Rather fun how the kids that are evading still cries when I say that they are banned :3

  2. #32
    Lexic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Theres a much of random files with numbers at the end of them.. Do I only delete the one that says console it it or every files with a number after it like

    iw_01.iwd
    those do and delete and how about..
    localized_english_iw00.iwd
    those too?

    cus I deleted all the console ones and it still kicks me..

  3. #33
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    Theres a much of random files with numbers at the end of them.. Do I only delete the one that says console it it or every files with a number after it like
    iw_01.iwd
    those do and delete and how about..
    localized_english_iw00.iwd
    those too?

    cus I deleted all the console ones and it still kicks me..
    Ehh..


  4. #34
    Lexic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    fk you man just asking a question.. I need help ur being a noob spammer so STFU!

  5. #35
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    fk you man just asking a question.. I need help ur being a noob spammer so STFU!
    Oh well, at least you're not a troll..

  6. #36
    Lexic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    N/A
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Like you? yea i know..

  7. #37
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    Like you? yea i know..
    I rest my case..

    /close?

  8. #38
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    if you are thinking smart you could come up with this
    it don't work
    or it's patched
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  9. #39
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    if you are thinking smart you could come up with this
    it don't work
    or it's patched
    It's unpatchable.. mainly because there is no way in hell that it could work..

  10. #40
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    you stupid fat ass morons are the reason mpgh sucks balls to be a part of.. You make this site look like a joke..

    Cpnvery - man you wana act all big and shit boy step up wher Im at.. I would kill you if I could afford to move to where ever the fk u live bitch ass nerd.. Fking get a live mothafka.. so suck my dick and joke on his nut cus ppl like you suck..

    MPGH GROW THE FK UP!
    Why would you want to kill me? Because I banned you and declined your offer of removing the ban for 20$?

    Oh well.. I'm sure you'll be taught your lesson in due time.. until then don't try to piss-off a community :3

    Also, respect your elders =P

  11. #41
    benett333's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexic View Post
    you stupid fat ass morons are the reason mpgh sucks balls to be a part of.. You make this site look like a joke..

    Cpnvery - man you wana act all big and shit boy step up wher Im at.. I would kill you if I could afford to move to where ever the fk u live bitch ass nerd.. Fking get a live mothafka.. so suck my dick and joke on his nut cus ppl like you suck..

    MPGH GROW THE FK UP!
    HAHAHA! YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to benett333 For This Useful Post:

    Massefect (01-22-2011)

  13. #42
    Massefect's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    121
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Drunk
    why this guy is still here

    no one can clean up garbage? i mean aIW|Convery

  14. #43
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Massefect View Post
    why this guy is still here

    no one can clean up garbage? i mean aIW|Convery
    Define 'clean up', I've done what I can.. i.e. perma-banned him from aIW :3

    Then that "something" may have pushed him to raging and getting MPGH banned is not completely my fault =P


    Yes, I moved your post against the evil guy.. I get enough kids flaming me as it is..
    Last edited by aIW|Convery; 01-22-2011 at 09:08 AM.

  15. #44
    lolbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,207
    Reputation
    288
    Thanks
    2,090
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by aIW|Convery View Post
    It's unpatchable.. mainly because there is no way in hell that it could work..
    that is just a standard thing you can have in mind if something don't work
    I love it when people keep their agreements /sarcasm ftw

  16. #45
    aIW|Convery's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,876
    Reputation
    124
    Thanks
    595
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by lolbie View Post
    that is just a standard thing you can have in mind if something don't work
    True, but wait for the next patch, then you can copy/paste that in every thread :3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast