I havent seen this in another topic, so i decided to post it.
As you know, some unlockers only work temporary. So if you dont want to unlock all stuff everytime you start MW2, follow these instructions:
- Start MW2.
- Unlock all things you want.
- Minimize the game window.
- Open your MW2 folder.
- delete all the "STAT" files in the "players" folder. (create a backup of them before somewhere else).
- Switch back to the MW2 game window.
- Create a new class (doesnt matter which weapons etc. you choose).
- Now save the class by just pressing the ESC key. (there may be a little lag because the new stat files are written).
- Look if the new stat files are in the "players" folder to be sure that it worked.
(Sorry for my bad english, i´m from Austria)
The Following User Says Thank You to kdugrt For This Useful Post: