Yeah, im bored so i decided to do my first tutorial on here.
Its about how to play the campaign in Co-Op
Well, first you need MW2 SP with an online connection (alterIWnet or regular steam)
I chose steam.
1. Inject the Console to SP using this method: Click
2. After youve done this and launched the game with the console, host a 2 player spec ops match and let a friend join you.
3. When he joined, use this command to change the map to a singleplayer mission
For mapname, you chose one of those:
co_hunted (the spec ops mission, just longer and in cod4 style with teammates)
iw4_credits (just the credits, lol)
4. Hit start match
And, thing about some facts.
- Your Teammate is a floating Fx, due to no player models in those missions.
- Your Teammate's gun is floating inside of your head.
- Some missions wont work, like oilrig or favela due to spawn fails of the second player. Either he spawns so hes stuck in something and he cant leave it, or he immediatly dies (favela, spawning in a driving car -> car killing ur teammate immediatly -> mission failed)
- You spawn with a MP5k + M1014 or just one of those weapons. It can also happen that dont get a weapon when you spawn.
- Second player has no scripts, so like in the ending of the Estate mission, he is able to freely move around while sheperd kills u and so on
Some screenshots of me testing it with a mate
His view, Betrayal scene.
My view, near final mission.
Notice, you should spawn with a silenced Intervention and an Vector, but you just get a Mp5k and a m1014.
Hope it works for you and if so, Enjoy!
The Following User Says Thank You to lolhack8808 For This Useful Post:
Blocked or vac banned?
Singleplayer has no vac so you can still play it..
Also, you can still use it on alterIWnet :P
Well Blocked /sad cant come on it more cuz after 1 year steam block youre account :S
well they did that by me i will see i after a few months again wih me BO account hahahaha well i gonne play legal on mw3
And btw no idea how i can run single player on AIW
Last edited by TheMaskedOne; 08-18-2011 at 03:11 PM.