How to change background music in 4D1 MW 2 after last patch
Hey Guys, since last patch fourdeltaone added custom music. So u cant change it like the normal mw 2. Its in another iwd Heres a quick tutorial:
1.Download Winrar or anything other like 7zip
2. Go to ur 4D1 MW 2 Root
3. Navigate to the folder called main
4.open the file named iw_18.iwd with winrar (make a backup if u want)
5. open the folder sound and then music
6. search for the file named hz_boneyard_intro_LR_1.mp3
7. Copy it´s name and rename ur mp3 file to hz_boneyard_intro_LR_1.mp3
8. When done with that u can just delete by pressing del the file from the iwd
9. Then just drag and drop ur mp3 file which u renamed into winrar
10. Message will show up just press ok.
11. Ur done =) When u start ur game u will hear the music in menu and serverbrowser.
Thanks for Contributing to our MW2 Section.
(I'm not sure if this have been posted before but, I don't think it has )
NP =) I found this out when i wanted to change the background image if u remember^^ =)
BTW I looked and it has been just posted for steam mw 2. But the tutorial I found for steam doesnt work on 4d1 and is patched by steam. It will say that the file is corrupted XD
So I had to figure out for 4D1 myself since its in another iwd-file located