Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40
  1. #16
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    I have tried multiple times just add my skype ok, the name you gave me isnt your skype account.

  2. #17
    DrGreedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    When i try to use the Art money i get this error Unable to open this process try to use pro edition. Also thats not your name becasue there can't e spaces in skype name just add mine.
    try fernriswolf_acab

  3. #18
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreedy View Post
    try fernriswolf_acab
    Yea that worked thanks, ok i will call you please try and help.

  4. #19
    Occult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    It only works for some people. If you get the error when opening A.V.A. in the process list, you are not in luck. The .erl remover does not change anything except help you stay in game longer. It does not allow art money to check the A.V.A. process. I don't understand why you are telling him to open the programs in the certain order when that will do nothing to help Mshine67 with his situation.
    Last edited by Occult; 08-03-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

  5. #20
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Occult View Post
    It only works for some people. If you get the error when opening A.V.A. in the process list, you are not in luck. The .erl remover does not change anything except help you stay in game longer. It does not allow art money to check the A.V.A. process. I don't understand why you are telling him to open the programs in the certain order when that will do nothing to help Mshine67 with his situation.
    I got it to work once but never again.
    Last edited by Mshine67; 08-03-2012 at 10:04 PM.

  6. #21
    Occult's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    223
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    31
    Oh nice hmm. What did he make you do to make it work? Every time i scan AVA.exe it just says there's an error with the process.
    Occult
    استكشاف عقلك

  7. #22
    RIP13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DANS LA VILLE DE MONTRÉAL
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Happy
    Wrong section it should be in tutorial section.

  8. #23
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by RIP13 View Post
    Wrong section it should be in tutorial section.
    If its in the wrong section a staff member will move it.
    Last edited by Mshine67; 08-03-2012 at 10:04 PM.

  9. #24
    RIP13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    DANS LA VILLE DE MONTRÉAL
    Posts
    217
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    23
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mshine67 View Post
    If its in the wrong section a staff member will move it.
    Because they have a life, and REVIVE IS GONE TO VACANCY PROBABLY, NOW ITS GLOBAL MPGH MEMBER WHO ARE WORKING IN AVA SECTION. THEY ARE NOT SPECIALISED IN AVA SECTION.

  10. #25
    Mshine67's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,054
    Reputation
    51
    Thanks
    71
    My Mood
    Devilish
    That's my point exactly when they get around to it they will move it to the proper section just stay patient.

  11. #26
    AVA PlaYe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    delusional
    Posts
    1,484
    Reputation
    36
    Thanks
    3,702
    @Pie Move To TUT Section, Thanks
    I Miss the old time


  12. #27
    Pie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    6,914
    Reputation
    161
    Thanks
    3,252
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    moved to correct sub-section

  13. #28
    xbooomba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    3
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    it says "error starting. Try Pro edition" '-' i always got this, even with the cheat engine. Wat should i do I'm usin windows 7 64

  14. #29
    DrGreedy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    184
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Cynical
    ok i got good news and bad news,

    lets start with the good news;

    Art money and erl remover can work (for me, today it worked unlimited) on AVA, you just need to replace the GG folder under Binaries with a "clean" version and start the game again, then it should work after some tries...

    the bad news;

    I added Singe Beretta Barbados unto an account this morning, it took Aeria 30 minutes to get it banned!!!

    so there are some unsafe items to add;
    Tar Cherry (account was banned 12 hours later)
    Any Berreta Barbados (account was banned 12 hours later)
    SOCOM TEMPEST (like cherry i guess)
    BG Crusher (account was banned 1 hours later)

    any event stuff(just a guess)

  15. #30
    ArkhamJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by DrGreedy View Post
    ok i got good news and bad news,

    lets start with the good news;

    Art money and erl remover can work (for me, today it worked unlimited) on AVA, you just need to replace the GG folder under Binaries with a "clean" version and start the game again, then it should work after some tries...

    the bad news;

    I added Singe Beretta Barbados unto an account this morning, it took Aeria 30 minutes to get it banned!!!

    so there are some unsafe items to add;
    Tar Cherry (account was banned 12 hours later)
    Any Berreta Barbados (account was banned 12 hours later)
    SOCOM TEMPEST (like cherry i guess)
    BG Crusher (account was banned 1 hours later)

    any event stuff(just a guess)
    I suggest you to add weapons for players.. If you're the only one can get it to work.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Working Hack As Of 7-5-12 AFTER The Latest Update
    By Adenkun in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2012, 06:18 AM
  2. [Detected] Tryhacker V1.5 WORKING AFTER THE NEW PATCH , WITH WALLHACK AND FAST KNIFE...
    By tryhacker in forum CrossFire Philippines Hacks
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 05-06-2012, 12:05 PM
  3. Any way to get unbanned from alteriw after the new update?
    By benike1 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 10:46 PM
  4. What Gun Do You Have The Most Fun With?
    By Ez1kyle in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-06-2010, 12:42 AM
  5. [Release] GodHack2 Public Hack V1.0 [MENU][WORKS AFTER THE LAST UPDATE]
    By GodHack2 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 239
    Last Post: 08-03-2010, 10:05 AM