[Tutorial] How to fix the "Disconnect" "3rd party app" Error [XIGNCODE]
Here I will show you how to fix the problem with [Error] XIGNCODE to these players which the game crashes after 1-2 minute in game.(screenshot1)
1. Close unnecessary applications like chrome or any video recorder.(3rd party app's)
2. Open task manager and see which app's are runing right now, and keep open the task manager.
3. Open the game and make it window mode in loby and in game.
4. Start the game and switch to task manager.
5. Look at left side (down) of task manager the nubmber of processes, and wait 10-30sec you will see the number will be raised.(screenshot2)
6. Now you can find with app it start it self automatically, like in my PC is "Connectify". (screenshot3)
7. Click over the app name and click End Process Tree.(screenshot4)
8. You have to uninstall that program (or try option 2), beacause the app start again automatically.
9. After uninstallation the "autostarting" app's, you can play the game normally again.
Thank you, Dr.3gzo1.
1) Click the Start button or Windows button, type msconfig and press enter. (Click run before typing if on XP.)
2) Go to the Startup tab and uncheck Connectify. Click OK and reboot if you need to restart Windows.
If you only want to prevent the Connectify app from running when you start Windows, you're done.
Im not the AUTHOR!
To prevent the service from running automatically when Windows starts:
Go to Control Panel >> Administrative Tools >> Services
Double-click the Connectify service and change the Startup type from Automatic to Manual. Click OK.
Some players dont know the app's wich are runing in their pc, I suggest them to install GameBooster (find it in piratebay.org), with this application they can play with higher fps, and close unnecessary applications.
Last edited by qyrraveci; 11-12-2012 at 03:32 PM.
Reason: Im not the AUTHOR!