Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    gabrielcool1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Marta
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    455
    My Mood
    Angelic

    Thumbs up [Release] [New] Glitch Striker In Melee/Bino/C4/Nade [Public 19/01/13]

    Hey MPGH.

    Today im wanting to say to you how to do the glitch of striker.

    It Is easy . only follow the steps and you got it.

    Enjoy the video , suscribe, like and share.

    English Version (19/01/13):

    Status: Uploaded

    Spanish Version (17/01/13):



    You like it? press the button thanks
    Last edited by gabrielcool1; 01-20-2013 at 10:59 AM.

  2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gabrielcool1 For This Useful Post:

    eagleeyetm (03-04-2013),Exotiic. (04-05-2013),François Garçonl'addition (01-20-2013),GlowingStone (03-01-2013),ledimiku (01-20-2013),[RAPGOD]EMINEM (01-21-2013)

  3. #2
    Prepix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    5,965
    Reputation
    117
    Thanks
    1,374
    thread is approved.

  4. #3
    PTRevolution clan ava's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    12
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey Gabriel i found that without tutorial.... but its fuking hard to make that glitch without a tutorial, i was looking by others like a crazy player for 2 hours ,shooting on the ground , reloading and switching to knife, ashuashuashua!
    but its a "troll glitch" very very funny!
    Last edited by PTRevolution clan ava; 01-20-2013 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #4
    gabrielcool1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Marta
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    455
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by PTRevolution clan ava View Post
    Hey Gabriel i found that without tutorial.... but its fuking hard to make that glitch without a tutorial, i was looking by others like a crazy player for 2 hours ,shooting on the ground , reloading and switching to knife, ashuashuashua!
    but its a "troll glitch" very very funny!
    Yep.. but for me is easy.. i do it in 3 seconds cuz i know when change and i say it on the video.. is funny troll and see the QQ of the another players

  6. #5
    u.A.v.A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    640
    Reputation
    17
    Thanks
    621
    Will get patched in the next or two update, thanks you stupid moron

  7. #6
    Wareload's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    8
    i didnt got the porpuse of that glitch

  8. #7
    euro exp farmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    44
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
    Hey MPGH.

    Today im wanting to say to you how to do the glitch of striker.

    It Is easy . only follow the steps and you got it.

    Enjoy the video , suscribe, like and share.

    English Version (19/01/13):

    Status: Uploaded

    Spanish Version (17/01/13):



    You like it? press the button thanks
    very nice glitch man how did you found !?

    ---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by u.A.v.A View Post
    Will get patched in the next or two update, thanks you stupid moron
    yes probatly like they patched bino glitch or like they took 5 month to patch the knife/pistol/nade ... glitch with running, taking a gun and puting a silencer on it.

    no they are too bad to patch anything they will wait for KAVA to patch it then they will ask for the patch, that's actually the only thing that Aeria can do

  9. #8
    gabrielcool1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Marta
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    455
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by euro exp farmer View Post
    very nice glitch man how did you found !?

    ---------- Post added at 04:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------



    yes probatly like they patched bino glitch or like they took 5 month to patch the knife/pistol/nade ... glitch with running, taking a gun and puting a silencer on it.

    no they are too bad to patch anything they will wait for KAVA to patch it then they will ask for the patch, that's actually the only thing that Aeria can do
    Thanks for defend me ._. i rlly dont know what time aeria have to patch it but enjoy when works!

  10. #9
    iWannahacks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    137
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    In Love
    Melee Glitch back AHAHHA

  11. #10
    gabrielcool1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Marta
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    455
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by iWannahacks View Post
    Melee Glitch back AHAHHA
    No back, this never gone ^^

  12. #11
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    So stupid making toturials for mpgh with main acc... NowOrNevah GG

  13. #12
    gabrielcool1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Santa Marta
    Posts
    438
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    455
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by gamersnata View Post
    So stupid making toturials for mpgh with main acc... NowOrNevah GG
    wow calm down. this is not my account lol... my friend make the video and i only make the effects, music and etc.. and upload to my channel. but isnt my account LOL......

  14. #13
    gamersnata's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    61
    Thanks
    79
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielcool1 View Post
    wow calm down. this is not my account lol... my friend make the video and i only make the effects, music and etc.. and upload to my channel. but isnt my account LOL......

    ehuehuehuehu You are baddie !

  15. #14
    chrissmith99's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    22
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Bored
    don't even get the point of this glitch tbh

Similar Threads

  1. [Solved] Glitch Striker In Melee
    By gabrielcool1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 04:58 AM
  2. [RELEASE] NEW GOOD GLITCH FOR CA EU WORK
    By yaniv7626 in forum Combat Arms Europe Hacks
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 09:09 AM
  3. [Release] New Snow Valley Glitch...sort of
    By BigDixMain1 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 07:53 PM
  4. (release)new hack and bypass
    By pspmaster4 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:30 AM
  5. [release] new bypass !!
    By W-Hackz in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 01:59 PM