Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Tired

    Cool Airplane c4 glitch

    here's a little vid how to plant the c4 on the table at 2



  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MarvLie For This Useful Post:

    Chrome Boy (03-24-2013),Elidonn (05-10-2013),grenada (03-27-2013),makita (03-25-2013),MERDAFDS (04-02-2013),niggo09 (03-27-2013),pollacko29 (03-24-2013),Riddick (03-25-2013)

  3. #2
    liorcs1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Worried
    nice but useless

  4. #3
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Thanks I will be definately using it



  5. #4
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,606
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,781
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Finally! Someone made a tut!









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  6. #5
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by liorcs1 View Post
    nice but useless
    If u think its useless its okay but no need to spam my post

    ---------- Post added at 01:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by liorcs1 View Post
    nice but useless
    your welcome

  7. #6
    Exotiic.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    '|NYC|'
    Posts
    3,497
    Reputation
    421
    Thanks
    841
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    here's a little vid how to plant the c4 on the table at 2


    You recorded your IGN. That's baaaad, watch out for them spies.

    But nice tut!

  8. #7
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by gotswagx View Post
    You recorded your IGN. That's baaaad, watch out for them spies.

    But nice tut!
    they cant blame me for their bugs and its not a ban reason that i'm active in a hacker forum and idc about ban got unlimited ap and can add it on any of my accs

  9. #8
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    they cant blame me for their bugs and its not a ban reason that i'm active in a hacker forum and idc about ban got unlimited ap and can add it on any of my accs
    And how exactly is that?



  10. #9
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    And how exactly is that?
    there is a website where u can investigate 1$ and then u earn daily 3% of this 1$ means 0.3$ and this for 100 days and if u earn another dollar in this way u can investigate it to so u earn 0.6$ a day and after a time u will earn like 10$ a day or more i dont got the name of the site in my head i will pm u the name when i'm back on my laptop next monday

    edit: u need a paypal account for this site and u can start with more than 1$ and need to be 18 or older they need ur passport as proof
    Last edited by MarvLie; 03-27-2013 at 06:50 AM.

  11. #10
    kel400's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    That sounds like a scam

  12. #11
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by kel400 View Post
    That sounds like a scam
    nope they payout i allready earn like 400$ from this site

  13. #12
    computertakeover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    321
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    nope they payout i allready earn like 400$ from this site
    Why they need passport, which not ID?

  14. #13
    MarvLie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    494
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    1,302
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by computertakeover View Post
    Why they need passport, which not ID?
    sry i mean id xD

  15. #14
    Gall1200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    49
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by MarvLie View Post
    there is a website where u can investigate 1$ and then u earn daily 3% of this 1$ means 0.3$ and this for 100 days and if u earn another dollar in this way u can investigate it to so u earn 0.6$ a day and after a time u will earn like 10$ a day or more i dont got the name of the site in my head i will pm u the name when i'm back on my laptop next monday

    edit: u need a paypal account for this site and u can start with more than 1$ and need to be 18 or older they need ur passport as proof
    Can you make a tut about it too?
    sound really nice way to earn AP.

    about topic:
    really nice glitch, maybe I would use it sometimes

  16. #15
    Ahuehuehue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i love you

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] A.V.A - Airplane Glitches
    By DarkSt0rmX in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 11:32 AM
  2. Found a cool glitch while sniping in emblem[VERY USEFUL]
    By m164life in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-30-2006, 12:11 PM
  3. [TUTORIAL]How to control an airplane :p and ofcourse insert it
    By System79 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-09-2006, 04:44 PM
  4. Best Paper Airplane
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 10:25 PM
  5. More Warrock Korean Glitches
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2006, 10:12 AM