Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

    Post How to 'download' AVA in minutes!

    Here is a short guide on how to 'download' AVA in minutes! You are not actually downloading AVA but transferring the files over to another computer. So if you have bad wifi and don't want to download AVA directly this is the guide for you!

    What you need
    1 USB (MIN 8GB)
    1 Computer that already has AVA most recent version. Make sure your Aeria Folder has the folder: AVA in it with all the correct files
    1 Computer to transfer the files on
    WiFi connection to download Aeria Ignite

    Step 1: First on the computer that has AVA go to this file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games
    Note: the Program Files version (x86) may be different from yours, depending on the system you have (64-bit or 32-bit)

    Step 2: Plug in you USB that has at least 8GB

    Step 3: Drag the "AVA" folder found in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games to your USB
    Basically you move the AVA folder found in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games to your USB

    Step 4: Wait a few minutes, this usually takes some time

    Step 5: After it is done, take your USB out. Then plug in into your other computer/laptop that you want to transfer AVA on

    Step 6: Open up your browser and go to Google. Search up: Aeria Ignite. You must download Aeria Ignite for this to work. If you already have Ignite you can skip this step.
    Note: You do not have to open Aeria Ignite after download, you can just leave it alone

    Step 7: After you download Ignite (or you already have it) go to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games

    Step 8: Go to your USB, you can go to it through "My Computer"

    Step 9: Have the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games open as well as your USB

    Step 10: Click and Drag the "AVA" folder from your USB to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games

    Step 11: Wait... this usually takes some time, depending on how good the PC is

    Step 12: After it transfers over to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games , double click on the AVA folder located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games

    Step 13: Once inside this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games\AVA (to get here just click on the AVA folder in the Aeria Games folder) scroll down and look for this application: "NWZLauncher"

    Step 14: Double click on the application. It will ask you allow it to make changes and such, pretty much run as admin. Click OK and proceed

    Step 15: Congratulations! You should now be on the Game Start Page! Click the big green Game Start! button to play
    Note: If it begins to update just let it do its thing. You didn't do anything wrong

    I hope you enjoy this guide guys. Its very useful for people who have slow WiFi and don't want to download AVA directly. This whole process should take around 10 minutes. You can do this to any computer you want, it does not matter.

    As always if you thought the guide was good or helpful in any way press that Thanks button below. It really helps me out a lot. Also if you could rep me as well that would be great! Just press the little star on the bottom left of this thread.

    Again, I hope you guys found this guide useful. See you around.

    Edit: This is the updated verison similar to /b/oss's thread.

    - Commanderr
    Last edited by Predator; 03-29-2013 at 08:52 PM.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Predator For This Useful Post:

    aaiight (07-11-2013),Elidonn (06-26-2013),GM_AVA (04-07-2013),TheF1nalStr4w (03-31-2013),ySoNoob (03-30-2013)

  3. #2
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Step 3: Drag the "AVA" folder found in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games
    Make this step more easier to understand for other mpgh users that don't comprihend it
    Make it like move the ava folder from this folder "" to usb



  4. #3
    Threadstarter
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted man56 View Post
    Step 3: Drag the "AVA" folder found in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games
    Make this step more easier to understand for other mpgh users that don't comprihend it
    Make it like move the ava folder from this folder "" to usb
    Alright, I was making it really specific so you cant mess up. Ill fix it









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  5. #4
    [RAPGOD]EMINEM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Madrid
    Posts
    838
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    65
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Alright, I was making it really specific so you cant mess up. Ill fix it
    lmao i just have a terabit external drive in which i have AVA in it. i can just go to any PC and play anytime i want even school XD
    TRADES COMPLETED: 38


    Posts:
    10 Posts :
    25 Posts :
    50 Posts :
    100 Posts :
    250 Posts :
    500 Posts :
    750 Posts :
    1000 Posts :






    AVA MPGH PROUD MEMBER

  6. #5
    GR33N Arr0w's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    170
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,123
    My Mood
    Devilish
    w8 that means i can make 20k by doing this rite..? i heard everytime u install ava u get 20k??

  7. #6
    ySoNoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    622
    Reputation
    31
    Thanks
    2,223
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post
    Here is a short guide on how to 'download' AVA in minutes! You are not actually downloading AVA but transferring the files over to another computer. So if you have bad wifi and don't want to download AVA directly this is the guide for you!

    What you need
    1 USB (MIN 8GB)
    1 Computer that already has AVA most recent version. Make sure your Aeria Folder has the folder: AVA in it with all the correct files
    1 Computer to transfer the files on
    WiFi connection to download Aeria Ignite

    Step 1: First on the computer that has AVA go to this file location: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games
    Note: the Program Files version (x86) may be different from yours, depending on the system you have (64-bit or 32-bit)

    Step 2: Plug in you USB that has at least 8GB

    Step 3: Drag the "AVA" folder found in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games to your USB
    Basically you move the AVA folder found in this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games to your USB

    Step 4: Wait a few minutes, this usually takes some time

    Step 5: After it is done, take your USB out. Then plug in into your other computer/laptop that you want to transfer AVA on

    Step 6: Open up your browser and go to Google. Search up: Aeria Ignite. You must download Aeria Ignite for this to work. If you already have Ignite you can skip this step.
    Note: You do not have to open Aeria Ignite after download, you can just leave it alone

    Step 7: After you download Ignite (or you already have it) go to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games

    Step 8: Go to your USB, you can go to it through "My Computer"

    Step 9: Have the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games open as well as your USB

    Step 10: Click and Drag the "AVA" folder from your USB to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games

    Step 11: Wait... this usually takes some time, depending on how good the PC is

    Step 12: After it transfers over to the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games , double click on the AVA folder located here: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games

    Step 13: Once inside this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Aeria Games\AVA (to get here just click on the AVA folder in the Aeria Games folder) scroll down and look for this application: "NWZLauncher"

    Step 14: Double click on the application. It will ask you allow it to make changes and such, pretty much run as admin. Click OK and proceed

    Step 15: Congratulations! You should now be on the Game Start Page! Click the big green Game Start! button to play
    Note: If it begins to update just let it do its thing. You didn't do anything wrong

    I hope you enjoy this guide guys. Its very useful for people who have slow WiFi and don't want to download AVA directly. This whole process should take around 10 minutes. You can do this to any computer you want, it does not matter.

    As always if you thought the guide was good or helpful in any way press that Thanks button below. It really helps me out a lot. Also if you could rep me as well that would be great! Just press the little star on the bottom left of this thread.

    Again, I hope you guys found this guide useful. See you around.

    Edit: This is the updated verison similar to /b/oss's thread.

    - Commanderr
    im sure that's gonna help a ot of people!!!

    ---------- Post added at 08:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by mehul112 View Post
    w8 that means i can make 20k by doing this rite..? i heard everytime u install ava u get 20k??
    hahahaha HELL NO~!~!~!~!



  8. #7
    prakharvaish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What do ya think? Earth. LoL
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Doh
    You just explained cut-paste'ing and copy-paste'ing AVA folder from 1 PC to Other via USB drive, didnt u?
    I'm a NINJA!

  9. #8
    Threadstarter
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by prakharvaish View Post
    You just explained cut-paste'ing and copy-paste'ing AVA folder from 1 PC to Other via USB drive, didnt u?
    Pretty much

    Well its for noobs who dont know where the file location is.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  10. #9
    progamehaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    even better uninstall AVA there are no hacks and the game is boring without them




  11. #10
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by progamehaka View Post
    even better uninstall AVA there are no hacks and the game is boring without them
    Really Miss Cheeky, can't you get anything working?

  12. #11
    progamehaka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    81
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    58
    really i have nothing working they all are detected kinda boring !




  13. #12
    Riddick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Delusional
    Posts
    7,734
    Reputation
    529
    Thanks
    5,130
    My Mood
    Devilish
    What system do you have? 32 or 64, Win7?

  14. #13
    Threadstarter
    Barred from Marketplace Vouches
    DO NOT ASK FOR OR RECEIVE VOUCHES FROM THIS USER

    10/15/2016 - 01/16/17
    Premium Seller
    Newsforce
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Predator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ルグニカ王国
    Posts
    8,619
    Reputation
    1904
    Thanks
    3,787
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by progamehaka View Post
    really i have nothing working they all are detected kinda boring !
    Life isnt over without hacks.. Imagine if life had them and you didnt have it. What would you do then? Quit life...? Doubt it.









    MPGH Member Since: 2011
    AVA Minion Since: 7.14.2013 - 7.4.2014
    Skype: MPGH.Commanderr
    Email: Commanderr@live.com
    Timezone: PST (GMT - 7:00) California
    進撃の巨人
    If you want to contact me, drop me a Skype!
    CONTACT|RULES|AVA|VOUCHES

    The Hunt has ended...
    My Goodbye:



  15. #14
    prakharvaish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What do ya think? Earth. LoL
    Posts
    114
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Commanderr View Post


    Pretty much

    Well its for noobs who dont know where the file location is.
    Yea pretty useful for noobs.. :P
    I'm a NINJA!

  16. #15
    Plutonsvea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,839
    Reputation
    303
    Thanks
    973
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Riddick View Post
    What system do you have? 32 or 64, Win7?
    I has 64 bit C:
    So, what, do we just hex edit and rebuild .dll's in the hope that they are undetected again? :S
    Did I help you? You know what to do.

     





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How To download AVA
    By youyou128 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2012, 10:45 PM
  2. How to download and install AVA
    By /b/oss in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-29-2010, 11:23 PM
  3. How to download warrock under 2 minutes
    By iRobot™ in forum WarRock Tutorials
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 09:46 AM
  4. How to download
    By ballin22 in forum WarRock Korea Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:33 PM
  5. how to download korean warrock
    By gmgundamx7 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-29-2007, 02:34 AM