Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 160
  1. #121
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by naruto4ever View Post
    Did the same things u did for both euro and uav dlls injects them but like after 1 survival game and like 5 seconds in normal game it throws me the sherlock error
    did u try changing date with pe explorer?



  2. #122
    naruto4ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    128
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    no i will try now thanks

    ---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

    tried it on uav still error
    Do List:

    10 Posts:
    20 Posts:
    50 Posts:
    100 Posts:
    200 Posts:

  3. #123
    criseD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    7
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Got the same problems. /:

  4. #124
    haim855's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    166
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    7
    Can someone explain how to do it?????????????

  5. #125
    macik's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Aw, my AVA crash when i inject it. :/
    EDIT: Ok, now it dont crash but after like 3 secs it says "Activated" the xigncode error shows.. I have used UAV .
    Last edited by macik; 04-06-2013 at 06:16 AM.

  6. #126
    Alexandreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Hey.. I got a simple question.. I want to make this one work for the Euro Adder.. But I don't really know which Euro Adder dll to use and how to make them undetected.. I mean i can hex edit the euro adder , it lets me inject , but after keeping 5 pressed and after the game ends , when i get 500 euros , the game crashes and Xigncode appears.. Why? I tried to hex edit it many ways , adding 8 lines , 20 lines , 25 lines but none worked.. I also changed the Time Stamp.. What else can i do? I used PB-S Farmer and farmerdudev3 dll's and none worked.. Please , tell me what can I do.. I really need about 100k..

  7. #127
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandreea View Post
    Hey.. I got a simple question.. I want to make this one work for the Euro Adder.. But I don't really know which Euro Adder dll to use and how to make them undetected.. I mean i can hex edit the euro adder , it lets me inject , but after keeping 5 pressed and after the game ends , when i get 500 euros , the game crashes and Xigncode appears.. Why? I tried to hex edit it many ways , adding 8 lines , 20 lines , 25 lines but none worked.. I also changed the Time Stamp.. What else can i do? I used PB-S Farmer and farmerdudev3 dll's and none worked.. Please , tell me what can I do.. I really need about 100k..
    did you type 8 lines of letters on top not buttom.



  8. #128
    Alexandreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I did on top and still didn't work.. I mean i did it at the very first 8 free lines and it still didn't work.. It gets detected after first match.. I once did it , a long time ago , when you have posted the Explorer Suite , I could make the farmerdudev3 undetected and it really helped me , but after some days , it got detected and I couldn't use it again.. :\

  9. #129
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandreea View Post
    I did on top and still didn't work.. I mean i did it at the very first 8 free lines and it still didn't work.. It gets detected after first match.. I once did it , a long time ago , when you have posted the Explorer Suite , I could make the farmerdudev3 undetected and it really helped me , but after some days , it got detected and I couldn't use it again.. :\
    wait wait wait did u replace coe with other letters? if you dude its wrong u have to find first free 8 spots



  10. #130
    Alexandreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    No i didn't replace anything. I found the first 8 lines that were full of dots and i have replaced the dots with nwqjkrnwqjlrlqkfjssanljfwqnjktnwekhgwebkahwlqbjlrw qhnf (all 8 lines)

  11. #131
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandreea View Post
    No i didn't replace anything. I found the first 8 lines that were full of dots and i have replaced the dots with nwqjkrnwqjlrlqkfjssanljfwqnjktnwekhgwebkahwlqbjlrw qhnf (all 8 lines)
    hmm try hexing another hack and see if it works



  12. #132
    Alexandreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    Tried with UAV.. UAV works for me.. with the method 4 lines up 4 down.. But that's all.. I tried about 3 different Euro Adder hacks and none of them worked.. :\ They all get detected after the first round.

  13. #133
    Chrome Boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Freedom
    Posts
    1,437
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5,126
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexandreea View Post
    Tried with UAV.. UAV works for me.. with the method 4 lines up 4 down.. But that's all.. I tried about 3 different Euro Adder hacks and none of them worked.. :\ They all get detected after the first round.
    have you tested editing euro on another computer and testing .dll on that one ?.



  14. #134
    Alexandreea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    I don't have another computer.. But that's not the problem.. I think that AVA Xigncode has detected Euro Adder as a hack and it can't be used anymore.. Idk.. Maybe , can you try to hex edit a euro adder for me and I'll try? I would really appreciate that..

  15. #135
    Haagenbacon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    74
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    18
    For Euro Adder, instead of mucking around replacing lines of code, I'd just use the Anti-XC program found on the Mini Farmer thread to hex the .dll instead. I did it twice and it works perfectly!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] HEX-EDIT TUTORIAL MAKE ANY DLL/HACK (UAV/FARMER) UNDETECTED [VIDEO]
    By ansman1 in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 04-02-2013, 06:18 PM
  2. [Detected] Meltdown injector 3.0 + New method of making .dlls undetected working for uav
    By Chrome Boy in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 05:35 AM
  3. [Outdated] Make .dlls Undetected ( updated )
    By Chrome Boy in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 135
    Last Post: 03-27-2013, 06:32 PM
  4. [Solved] Need Hex-Editing Program
    By sasuke33192 in forum Combat Arms Mod Help
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-20-2012, 05:43 PM
  5. hex editing and unpacking dlls
    By italyLoLLeR in forum Combat Arms EU Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-18-2010, 10:45 PM