Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    HOOSIER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    CyberSpace
    Posts
    962
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    2,315
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    MHS should not be detected for at least 1 minute longer if you pause AVA with a process suspender and you can get the same results .
    figured id drop in to the old forum and say hi to all even though i don't play AVA anymore I am glad to see this section is doing okay

  2. #17
    aaiight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Inuti din mammas punani
    Posts
    378
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    103
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    MHS should not be detected for at least 1 minute longer if you pause AVA with a process suspender and you can get the same results .
    figured id drop in to the old forum and say hi to all even though i don't play AVA anymore I am glad to see this section is doing okay
    Ty for the info but one question when I change my rank to a higher level and close the game and log back in will it be the same ? @pipipipu

  3. #18
    awesomeraphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Sad
    Does it still work? If it does, could you show the beginning again where you change the settings, cause you cant see it the window is out of window (windowception o.O)

  4. #19
    izhake2004's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    66
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    4
    DOMT WORK ANY MORE

  5. #20
    georgeleahu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    69
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Dead
    stil working? for me is tedectable ... help me to make it undetect. pls ty nice btw

  6. #21

  7. #22
    darkdemise18's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    112
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    11
    My Mood
    Amazed
    wont find my name either keep saying sorry we found nothing try again every time i enter name and i use same captial and lower case letter idk what im doing wrong kinda annoyed he pull up menues that wern't in screen so we could not see fully what he was doing.

  8. #23
    awesomeraphi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    357
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    64
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by darkdemise18 View Post
    wont find my name either keep saying sorry we found nothing try again every time i enter name and i use same captial and lower case letter idk what im doing wrong kinda annoyed he pull up menues that wern't in screen so we could not see fully what he was doing.
    I have the same problem dont get any results...
    But i know the right options.. text...unicode...no integers or smth...ccman tried with teamviewr too but didnt work he said i have to delete xhunter1 in regedit everytime i start ava i did that and riddicks bypass and so on and delete logs yada yada and right options in artmoney but DONT GET ANY RESULTS/ADRESSES
    ...

  9. #24
    bollafa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    19
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by awesomeraphi View Post
    I have the same problem dont get any results...
    But i know the right options.. text...unicode...no integers or smth...ccman tried with teamviewr too but didnt work he said i have to delete xhunter1 in regedit everytime i start ava i did that and riddicks bypass and so on and delete logs yada yada and right options in artmoney but DONT GET ANY RESULTS/ADRESSES
    ...
    Same here ,
    #---------------------------------------#

    I searched in google Avatar Images and this is what i got

    #---------------------------------------#




    My internet , think before asking me to make a video .

  10. #25
    chanhee7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    i love ur gif

  11. #26
    noureddine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks man!

  12. #27
    ledimiku's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    26
    My Mood
    Angelic
    detected for me

  13. #28
    max88420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    149
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Nobody have got artmoney for free ? I have search in google last week but dont found so let it fallen and forget that here you are the bests so you can have it for me ,)



    Im french so i can do the translation for you if you want.
    In other life they called me TRANSLATION-MAN
    Mp me if you need french translation!

  14. #29
    Stimulate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,297
    Reputation
    77
    Thanks
    104
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Detected I guess?
    And if it's not, it's only visual?
    Or can you buy other weapons too? (':

    Please press thanks if I helped you!

  15. #30
    nymphoidesaquatica's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    thanks man

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Help] ArtMoney Pro (how to download, install and use )
    By burn333ut in forum MapleStory Europe Hacks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 03:44 PM
  2. How to get PaintShop PRO X2 Ultimate Free
    By b16hatch94 in forum Tutorials
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 08-16-2009, 04:51 PM
  3. How to use wallhack PRO STYLE XD
    By Dal3umster in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 07:46 AM
  4. Can someone teach me how to convert a bypass into a adress
    By frono15 in forum Programming Tutorial Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 12:38 PM
  5. tut How to hook tut 6
    By llvengancell in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 04:24 PM