Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Rajesh32's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    28
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    124
    My Mood
    Relaxed

    How to download UAVA hosted by Aeria Games

    Step 1. Go to h t t p : / / a v a . a e r i a g a m e s . c o m / d o w n l o a d {Remove all the Space}
    Step 2. Press Download
    Step 3. The download is complete
    Step 4. Open the file.
    Step 5. There shows a terms of condition press ok
    Step 6. Let it become download Its takes time how fast your computer is and your internet speed
    Step 7. It shows a massage The download is complete would you like to install A.V.A
    Step 8. Press ok
    Step 9. The download windows will take you to a install window
    Step 10. Press next
    Step 11. check Desktop shortcut and Start menu
    Step 12. Press Next
    Step 13. Let it be install
    Step 14. Close the installer
    Step 15. Go to C:\AeriaGames\AVA
    Step 16. Copy the file name NWZLauncher.exe or just NWZLauncher
    Step 17. Paste the file in your Desktop
    Step 18. Lunch the file
    Step 19. It will update the latest Guns-Maps ETC.
    Last edited by Rajesh32; 06-28-2013 at 06:21 AM.

  2. #2
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Aah good tutorial but I think pretty much everyone who uses the ava hacks here has the UAVA version.

  3. #3
    BtchPlease's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Japan
    Posts
    878
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    233
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    Aah good tutorial but I think pretty much everyone who uses the ava hacks here has the UAVA version.
    IKR. Facepalm
    Join the anti beggers group now!

    www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/1886-anti-beggers.html


  4. #4
    darquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Rajesh32 View Post
    Step 1. Go to h t t p : / / a v a . a e r i a g a m e s . c o m / d o w n l o a d {Remove all the Space}
    Step 2. Press Download
    Step 3. The download is complete
    Step 4. Open the file.
    Step 5. There shows a terms of condition press ok
    Step 6. Let it become download Its takes time how fast your computer is and your internet speed
    Step 7. It shows a massage The download is complete would you like to install A.V.A
    Step 8. Press ok
    Step 9. The download windows will take you to a install window
    Step 10. Press next
    Step 11. check Desktop shortcut and Start menu
    Step 12. Press Next
    Step 13. Let it be install
    Step 14. Close the installer
    Step 15. Go to C:\AeriaGames\AVA
    Step 16. Copy the file name NWZLauncher.exe or just NWZLauncher
    Step 17. Paste the file in your Desktop
    Step 18. Lunch the file
    Step 19. It will update the latest Guns-Maps ETC.
    hey guys im new in this section here and I want to start to hack a little bit in ava but I dont know what uava means. Can someone please explain me what uava is ans?

  5. #5
    poliheres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Inspired
    The part of aeria a.v.a located in America.
    Quote Originally Posted by darquise View Post
    hey guys im new in this section here and I want to start to hack a little bit in ava but I dont know what uava means. Can someone please explain me what uava is ans?

  6. #6
    darquise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    16
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by poliheres View Post
    The part of aeria a.v.a located in America.
    and where is the difference there?

  7. #7
    poliheres's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    172
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    13
    My Mood
    Inspired
    You might want to google korean a.v.a, japanese a.v.a, thaiwan a.v.a.

  8. #8
    razck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    can you use the steam or aeria ignite versions?

  9. #9
    yucheng0801's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    887
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by darquise View Post
    and where is the difference there?
    AVA Hosted by Japan = JAVA
    AVA Hosted by Taiwan = TAVA
    AVA Hosted by Korea = KAVA
    ...
    and so on


    Quote Originally Posted by razck View Post
    can you use the steam or aeria ignite versions?
    They are the exact same thing. Just different launchers.

    Quote Originally Posted by BtchPlease View Post


    IKR. Facepalm
    And THIS.


    BTW I didn't realized how old the thread was until now xD
    Last edited by yucheng0801; 10-04-2014 at 01:06 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. [Help Request] AVA Launcher= Fail to download patch files- Aeria Games Help pleasee D=
    By OldMac in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Help
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-21-2013, 10:34 PM
  2. How to Download→Verify→Stealth→Burn Xbox 360 Games
    By Killian in forum XBOX Tutorials/Walkthroughs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-31-2012, 12:46 PM
  3. How to download the game?
    By noahw15 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-06-2010, 03:17 PM
  4. how to be a host in the game?
    By c-tsu in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-08-2010, 05:45 AM
  5. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 10:56 PM