5. Then in process name type in AVA and add the Dll you downloaded earlier.
JabberWo0k's Anticheat dll.
6. Go to settings and I recommend applying these changes. Set the injection to Auto, Delay before dll's to 0 ms and standard injection unless stated otherwise by the person who released the Dll.
7. Save settings and open your NZW launcher. Where is the NZW launcher you ask? Well it should be here on your PC. Run it as administrator.
8. Login and you should see your injector say success or a beep or whatever.
9. Now you should have successfully injected your dll!
Note: If you still keep getting a detected error then you are probably using a detected injector or hack. This works for windows xp 32 and windows 7 32 and 64 bit and probably windows 8 too. You can use any injector, some may be different to what I'm using but it'll still do the job.
The injector is not detected, most likely the dll that you are injecting is detected or outdated. Riddicks method is outdated but it is just ONE way to allow you to inject hacks. There don't seem to be any undetected dlls here but if you have internet then I am sure you can find a bypass.