I was searching thru A.V.A Forum section and found these steps:
Here are some possible fixes, which have worked for some people. I am having the same problem however, with no solution yet.
1) Restart all internet devices (computer, router, and hub if you use one.)
2) Enable Cookies in Internet Options.
3) Make sure you have DirectX updated.
4) Install Adobe Flash.
5) Check for file 'AVA_S_Hud.upk' in AVA\avaGame\Content\UI ... is it missing?
6) Disable your antivirus and firewall program.
7) Disable other programs you don't need running in Task Manager. (Ctrl+Alt+Del)
8) Uninstall / Reboot / Reinstall graphics software. (Try reinstalling with same, previous, and newest versions.)
9) Launch directly from 'NWZLauncher.exe' (in folder named AVA).
10) Uninstall AVA. Backup/Set Restore Point. Use CCleaner (CCleaner - PC Optimization and Cleaning - Free Download) to clean temporary files and registry. Reinstall from Steam or Aeria (try a different one). Launch from 'NWZLauncher.exe' (in folder named AVA).
If any of these (or something else) works, post what worked here.
If nothing works, submit a support ticket.
In the support ticket, describe:
- What is the problem.
- Your system configuration.
- What you have tried.
- Your account name.
- Your character name.
- Your email address that is linked to your account.
- (Optional) Aeria Points receipt numbers.