Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 77
  1. #31
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yes guys you have to use a vpn when you want to play, it says in the instructions. If when you tried to connect to the domain, you mean vpn? Well then it depends on the vpn, just use the one I used, cllick the vpn tutorial link and it will tell you all you need to do

  2. #32
    mhmdhajali's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1,762
    My Mood
    Cold
    @codexstriker Help Me In Captcha Ill Give Some Thing Cool For You Skype : Mhmd.h.a.28

  3. #33
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    OK i added you

  4. #34
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    hey code, help me on BG, i was luring the bots, and then when the timer gets to 0:00.....we lost...y? @codexstriker

  5. #35
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn20 View Post
    hey code, help me on BG, i was luring the bots, and then when the timer gets to 0:00.....we lost...y? @codexstriker
    Well, I don't really play BG that much as the whole reason I play JAVA is for the other stuff such as DV and sports etc. But which BG are you talking bout.?

  6. #36
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    Well, I don't really play BG that much as the whole reason I play JAVA is for the other stuff such as DV and sports etc. But which BG are you talking bout.?
    BG:BLOODZ...and, how do u even play Sports?

  7. #37
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn20 View Post
    how do u even play Sports?
    Well, sports is only on for a certain time period, I think it's playable from around 9pm AEST to like 6AM AEST. Well, for me it is

  8. #38
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    Well, sports is only on for a certain time period, I think it's playable from around 9pm AEST to like 6AM AEST. Well, for me it is
    can u release a vid abt it? and, if im rite, its 4 hrs from the start of the E-Sport rite?

  9. #39
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah, about 4 horus aprx, what do yyou want the vid to be about? Like actually playin sports mode ? Or entering the channel?

  10. #40
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    Yeah, about 4 horus aprx, what do yyou want the vid to be about? Like actually playin sports mode ? Or entering the channel?
    abt entering the game and teach people how to do it

  11. #41
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    hmm, Since I do not totally understand Jap and don't wana get my account banned -_-" i might make a new account all depends I will just put a vid onto youtube and link to hear ok

  12. #42
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    ah.... gotcha , btw, im logging on, hoping that i would get e-sport

  13. #43
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    hmm, Since I do not totally understand Jap and don't wana get my account banned -_-" i might make a new account all depends I will just put a vid onto youtube and link to hear ok
    where can u find E-Sports????

  14. #44
    codexstriker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    550
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by kenn20 View Post
    where can u find E-Sports????
    Just click on one of the tabs on the left and itl say sports and enter it

  15. #45
    kenn20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    BG
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
    Just click on one of the tabs on the left and itl say sports and enter it
    so i click one of the tabs at the left and it would say sports?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Outdated] A.V.A SEA version, join them now!
    By AvaDead in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: 01-24-2014, 10:04 AM
  2. [Tutorial] A.V.A China version,join and f them all!
    By HEXLADEN in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 09-15-2013, 06:22 AM
  3. [Request] Please produce speedhack of CrossFire of a Japanese version.
    By rarittoll in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 06:20 PM
  4. Join us now!
    By lostcausejr in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:26 PM
  5. Join IRC now
    By Gourav2122 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 11:36 PM