its the same old glitch.

Thanks
    still works today?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by kable34 View Post
    still works today?
    It still works, it's just that you cannot SEE easy mode under the mode anymore

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueDork View Post
    It still works, it's just that you cannot SEE easy mode under the mode anymore
    I can not seem to make it work, when I do F5 + left click the countdown starts it does not disappear or the parameter box, please a new tutorial, we need to use software?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Tested and work thx neox

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @Neox.

Tested and working but i do not get any rewards... i just get about 1,000 exp and thats with my 100% exp booster ( New created account )
    I dont get any Extreme reward and i Dont either get the Extreme Win badge reward (20k euro)

Also i use your @Neox. bullet hack and it works fine but the Boss doesnt die 1 hit as the video you show
    Last edited by TheLastEmperor; 12-20-2013 at 03:20 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastEmperor View Post
    @Neox.

Tested and working but i do not get any rewards... i just get about 1,000 exp and thats with my 100% exp booster ( New created account )
    I dont get any Extreme reward and i Dont either get the Extreme Win badge reward (20k euro)

Also i use your @Neox. bullet hack and it works fine but the Boss doesnt die 1 hit as the video you show
    plz read wiki guide on how to get rewards. The mission to gain rewards is invisible. During ijji time this mission was visible but after a few months after aeria took over the quest for the reward disappeared. It still the same method to get rewards though. Kill 500 on extreme for a chance at prizes. This kill score can be earned during consecutive matches. Meaning if u played bg twice and got 250kill each time u will have only 1 chance at prize. Mental note it is faster to do consecutive match and get 200 sumthing then it is to try 500 during one match. if u don't kill the boss and just wait for bots to respawn it takes about 20 seconds for 8 bots to respawn. Also it is individual kills meaning that u alone have to get 500 kills. Meaning that if 4 players are playing and each of u want prizes the total kill should be 2000kills (500 each player) to try and farm this over 1 match is over 2hrs of farming. Not worth it. I see many noobs try to farm the last room which annoys me since it takes forever. Also another note if u join bg with a hacker and he just opk everything u will not gain anything besides sp and exp and maybe euros since ur sp goes to 100percent fast. Another thing getting suit doesn't do anything. I always find stupid noobs who believe this rumor. The only thing not getting suit change is the amount of sp u gain. The more time the more sp. Which isn't worth it if 1. u are farming for barbatos 2. when u realize the amount of sp u gain is a waste of ur time. The rewards will always remain the same amount of percent with barbatos being a low 1 percent chance of obtainment. As someone who owns many barbatos I suggest u just finish bg as fast as u can with as many kills as u can. The more missions u complete the higher ur chance. Meaning try to steal as many kills as possible while copping with other players
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    @demon204

Thank you for your time i understand everything clearly now
    you saved me time and brain stress i hope i can help you sometime to
    Cheers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLastEmperor View Post
    @demon204

Thank you for your time i understand everything clearly now
    you saved me time and brain stress i hope i can help you sometime to
    Cheers
    Also u cant get the 20k 1st time from buged bg but u can get it if u play with hackers
    Vouches
    I DONT NEED FKING VOUCHES
    Plz always msg me on vistor msgs saying that ur currently trading/selling/buying with me on skype
    impersonators titan_cr0nus
    My skype is mk345682 thats my only skype dont add anyone that has a similar name to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12