Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 112
  1. #46
    UnboundM40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    208
    Reputation
    21
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Seems somewhat illegal lol.

  2. #47
    thechuchuguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Lonely
    You're doing the offers they give you so it is in no way illegal.

  3. #48
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by UnboundM40 View Post
    Seems somewhat illegal lol.
    Illegal? Lol I do this from AVA website. Its right under "Earn AP". This is the best way to farm AP without any hacks. And I have farmed AP worth more than 30K already. A lot of people cant find offers because they're not from the UK or the US.

  4. #49
    bixu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Hot
    bro but if you use an ip changer and do offers can you get that AP?or they have some programs that know if you are useing some ip changer?
    Successful Trades:

    Total:5/Succes:5/Scam:0/

    I am A Very Trusted Member in the Trading Section of Crossfire/AVA.....

    Vouche for:

    vouch for @bartgatsby fast trade and a good comunication.

    People that Vouche for my

    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    Vouch for him, I went first and he screenshared the entire transaction as well as provided all info I asked for
    +1 Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartgatsby View Post
    Vouch for bixu I bought the acc. I went 1st and it went smooth. Good trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
    Successfully bought from bixu, i went first, we screenshared, everything went smoothly. +1 Vouch, good trader.


  5. #50
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by bixu View Post
    bro but if you use an ip changer and do offers can you get that AP?or they have some programs that know if you are useing some ip changer?
    I tried something actually. I used a friend's account who's from Asian country to log in from the UK. When he check for offers he never sees one. But when I log in from his ID on my computer/IP I get offers on his account. This means that if you use a good IP changer it should work. Someone told me that "Hotspot Shield" doesn't work. Maybe Aeria Games can some how find out that you are using proxy. Maybe you should find a better software that will help you change the IP address.

  6. #51
    bixu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsCollision View Post
    I tried something actually. I used a friend's account who's from Asian country to log in from the UK. When he check for offers he never sees one. But when I log in from his ID on my computer/IP I get offers on his account. This means that if you use a good IP changer it should work. Someone told me that "Hotspot Shield" doesn't work. Maybe Aeria Games can some how find out that you are using proxy. Maybe you should find a better software that will help you change the IP address.

    for example i used hidemyass and its worked for my only for some offers...from peanut lab had like 700 ap...but i want to know something are alot of offers in UK?maybe i find again hidemyass and change the ip to UK.
    Successful Trades:

    Total:5/Succes:5/Scam:0/

    I am A Very Trusted Member in the Trading Section of Crossfire/AVA.....

    Vouche for:

    vouch for @bartgatsby fast trade and a good comunication.

    People that Vouche for my

    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    Vouch for him, I went first and he screenshared the entire transaction as well as provided all info I asked for
    +1 Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartgatsby View Post
    Vouch for bixu I bought the acc. I went 1st and it went smooth. Good trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
    Successfully bought from bixu, i went first, we screenshared, everything went smoothly. +1 Vouch, good trader.


  7. #52
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by bixu View Post
    for example i used hidemyass and its worked for my only for some offers...from peanut lab had like 700 ap...but i want to know something are alot of offers in UK?maybe i find again hidemyass and change the ip to UK.
    I am from the UK and I use UK IP. There is a limit of 3 ******s per day for Peanutlab I suppose. But I guess you will get more offers from the US. I guess you'll have to try both. I am taking a break from farming right now. maybe I'll start farming again when the new Megacapsule comes.

  8. #53
    Reinforced's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Cake Island♥
    Posts
    77
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    99
    My Mood
    Devilish
    This take to much time lol

  9. #54
    DarkTanner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    I won something like 60,70k ap .

    In france i got +4000 ap offer for free .
    Last edited by DarkTanner; 02-10-2014 at 12:26 PM.

  10. #55
    bixu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by ArtsCollision View Post
    I am from the UK and I use UK IP. There is a limit of 3 ******s per day for Peanutlab I suppose. But I guess you will get more offers from the US. I guess you'll have to try both. I am taking a break from farming right now. maybe I'll start farming again when the new Megacapsule comes.
    maybe i can help you with a soft to do a video for US offers if you accept just give my your skype on PM.
    Successful Trades:

    Total:5/Succes:5/Scam:0/

    I am A Very Trusted Member in the Trading Section of Crossfire/AVA.....

    Vouche for:

    vouch for @bartgatsby fast trade and a good comunication.

    People that Vouche for my

    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    Vouch for him, I went first and he screenshared the entire transaction as well as provided all info I asked for
    +1 Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartgatsby View Post
    Vouch for bixu I bought the acc. I went 1st and it went smooth. Good trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
    Successfully bought from bixu, i went first, we screenshared, everything went smoothly. +1 Vouch, good trader.


  11. #56
    ZaqTiC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    75
    nearly all on tagged know this cam search new websites

  12. #57
    rippantera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    new york
    Posts
    337
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    76
    i keep getting disqualified when it ask me "what race do you most consider yourself"


    Scammed 3 Times| Sucsessful Trades 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetooth View Post
    This guy is 100% legit. We just did the trade and had no problems, thanks bro.

  13. #58
    ArtsCollision's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    163
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by rippantera View Post
    i keep getting disqualified when it ask me "what race do you most consider yourself"
    LOL! Wtf that sounds racist! Try giving in white! Haha

  14. #59
    hckzorpt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    159
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    Do any of you know any good proxy for this? I've tried many and they keep detecting my Portuguese IP for the offers :/

  15. #60
    bixu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    182
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    8
    My Mood
    Hot
    i tryed to but all are detected i can't mask your ip
    Successful Trades:

    Total:5/Succes:5/Scam:0/

    I am A Very Trusted Member in the Trading Section of Crossfire/AVA.....

    Vouche for:

    vouch for @bartgatsby fast trade and a good comunication.

    People that Vouche for my

    Quote Originally Posted by johne1 View Post
    Vouch for him, I went first and he screenshared the entire transaction as well as provided all info I asked for
    +1 Vouch.
    Quote Originally Posted by bartgatsby View Post
    Vouch for bixu I bought the acc. I went 1st and it went smooth. Good trader.
    Quote Originally Posted by ja.chen View Post
    Successfully bought from bixu, i went first, we screenshared, everything went smoothly. +1 Vouch, good trader.


Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Some Free Aeria Points.
    By Sirius Black in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:03 AM
  2. [Info] How to win free AERIA POINTS
    By exerath in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 02:16 PM
  3. [Release] Free Aeria Points Legally (By Aeria Games)
    By 619gamer in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:39 AM
  4. [Tutorial] Legal & Free Aeria Points
    By SpaceMan in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 09:38 AM
  5. Free outspark points
    By Twirlyman15 in forum Blackshot Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-30-2008, 11:15 PM