Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    i have gotten almost 30k from offers for ap.
    Bull Sh!t, not even in 6 months u would make that.
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  2. #17
    deathb4dishonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post


    Bull Sh!t, not even in 6 months u would make that.
    i done all the trails to get that much. i over 30k done. i completed one tier spending for the month of may and was at tier stage 4 after getting to the last stage of may tier spending that gave the xm8 perm and ots-14 perm or the other ones as perm.

    it all about how you do em and how many you want to do em. i have gotten 6 megas from doing offers.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

    (no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

    dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

    Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!




  3. #18
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    i done all the trails to get that much. i over 30k done. i completed one tier spending for the month of may and was at tier stage 4 after getting to the last stage of may tier spending that gave the xm8 perm and ots-14 perm or the other ones as perm.

    it all about how you do em and how many you want to do em. i have gotten 6 megas from doing offers.
    I've tried for hours and hours and they mostly never give any AP the most I've gotten is 800 AP in a week. is there any speacial sercrets to it ?
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  4. #19
    deathb4dishonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post


    I've tried for hours and hours and they mostly never give any AP the most I've gotten is 800 AP in a week. is there any speacial sercrets to it ?
    free trails with credit cards. the high offers. they are usually purchases but some is a 7 day or more trail that only take a dollar off for a few days.

    i do the ones that give about 1k or more offers. but i use a credit card for those. its free but its a trail.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

    (no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

    dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

    Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!




  5. The Following User Says Thank You to deathb4dishonor For This Useful Post:

    loko978 (07-18-2014)

  6. #20
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    free trails with credit cards. the high offers. they are usually purchases but some is a 7 day or more trail that only take a dollar off for a few days.

    i do the ones that give about 1k or more offers. but i use a credit card for those. its free but its a trail.
    Alright good lucks bro
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  7. #21
    hamada222's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    21
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    free trails with credit cards. the high offers. they are usually purchases but some is a 7 day or more trail that only take a dollar off for a few days.

    i do the ones that give about 1k or more offers. but i use a credit card for those. its free but its a trail.
    and haw you get the credit cards fake from blog or its yours

  8. #22
    deathb4dishonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    In Love
    the credit card is just a prepaid card i usually try to keep about 4 dollars on it for trails. using fake credit card won't work as they charge a temporary 1 dollar of the card
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

    (no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

    dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

    Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!




  9. #23
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    the credit card is just a prepaid card i usually try to keep about 4 dollars on it for trails. using fake credit card won't work as they charge a temporary 1 dollar of the card
    I've tried this with a gift card [PREPAID CARD] and it doesn't let me, but you said you at least gotta have 4 dollars, and i have 74 cents on mines so that might be the problem. i will buy a new visa gift card tomorrow if this works i will luvvv u for ever.
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  10. #24
    deathb4dishonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post


    I've tried this with a gift card [PREPAID CARD] and it doesn't let me, but you said you at least gotta have 4 dollars, and i have 74 cents on mines so that might be the problem. i will buy a new visa gift card tomorrow if this works i will luvvv u for ever.
    not a gift card a actualy visa debt card or mastercard. it has to be a debt card not a gift card. 4 dollars is for 4 trail offers.

    if one offer takes a 1 dollar authorization charge that leaves 3 dollars for 3 more offers. thats why i usually put 4 on a card so i can do 4 offers
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

    (no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

    dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

    Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!




  11. #25
    Money is the Motto, Success is the Goal.
    MPGH Member
    loko978's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Gender
    male
    Location
    13.2453.54851
    Posts
    559
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    89
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by deathb4dishonor View Post
    not a gift card a actualy visa debt card or mastercard. it has to be a debt card not a gift card. 4 dollars is for 4 trail offers.

    if one offer takes a 1 dollar authorization charge that leaves 3 dollars for 3 more offers. thats why i usually put 4 on a card so i can do 4 offers
    So a Visa Gift card won't work, only card that are linked to a bank like a debit card or a credit card? -.- i was getting happy
    ★★★★★|AMAZON REFUNDING eBOOK|EASY|PICTURES EXAMPLES|SCRIPT|TIPS|MORE|★★★★★

    Trades:6
    Sold:3
    Bought:0

     
    Vouches:
    Quote Originally Posted by windstrukt View Post
    Traded with loko. We used OMM Hugo Boss and it went really smooth and quick. +1 vouch.


  12. #26
    deathb4dishonor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    755
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    84
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by loko978 View Post


    So a Visa Gift card won't work, only card that are linked to a bank like a debit card or a credit card? -.- i was getting happy
    no as long as its a debt card prepaid or not it will work.
    greendot, bluebird (amex), netspend, anything like that will work.

    gift cards i am not sure if they work. but anything like greendots, netspend, bluebird will work.

    google greendot mastercard or visa card and just sign up for one.
    To live with Honor, U must know the meaning of honor.

    (no stealing my sigbars. if u like them send me a pm and i will make u one)

    dont just say thanks press the thanks button.

    Kill'em all, and let God sort'em out
    I come in peace, I didn't bring artillery. But I am pleading with you with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I'll kill you all.
    Hell, these are Marines. Men like them held Guadalcanal and took Iwo Jima. Bagdad ain't shit.
    We're surrounded. That simplifies the problem!
    So they've got us surrounded, good! Now we can fire in any direction, those bastards won't get away this time!




  13. #27
    uhDinkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    How long did it take you for 1K AP?

  14. #28
    kevinvdz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    You Dont Wanna Know
    Posts
    700
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    197
    My Mood
    Amazed
    This methode will take forever XD so ill just buy AP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Tutorial] Free Aeria Points!
    By ArtsCollision in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 06-26-2014, 01:07 PM
  2. [Release] Some Free Aeria Points.
    By Sirius Black in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Tutorials
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 11-10-2012, 09:03 AM
  3. [Info] How to win free AERIA POINTS
    By exerath in forum Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 02:16 PM
  4. [Release] Free Aeria Points Legally (By Aeria Games)
    By 619gamer in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-01-2010, 05:39 AM
  5. [Tutorial] Legal & Free Aeria Points
    By SpaceMan in forum WolfTeam Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-01-2010, 09:38 AM