The first release can be found here:
That's the latest release of GladiatusBot (Version 1.3) made by me.
It's very easy to use, it's compatible with servers of Brazil, Portugal, United States of America and United Kingdom.
It includes an update alert, that only tells you about new releases. It doesn't download or install updates, just tells you about new release.
GladiatusBot is an advanced new generation tool for the Gladiatus who's functionality is completely external and free of the browser.
It doesn't send or receive packets, doesn't alter memory, doesn't inject dlls and doesn't modify the browser's functionality in any way, like most of the other tools do while exposing themselves to many risks like causing otherwise impossible behavior or performing actions at unrealistic speeds.
- Automatic login: Login's at the website automatically (reconnect's if there's any error while using it).
- Automatic expeditions: May select creatures to attack, choose conditions to stop expedition, wait random times (it get's wait time to another attack and random it's time) and you can also make it wait for expedition points allowing you to use it for 24 hours.
- Automatic work: It works automatically when there's no expedition points.
- Alerts: Play sounds on determined conditions.
- General informations: Keep up to date while botting, knowing what's your current stats like hp percent, gold, experience percent, level, etc.
- Updates alert: It display's the latest version to let you know if you are outdated.
Official website: GladiatusBot :: Home of the most advanced external and safe bot for Gladiatus.
System Requirements: Windows XP, Vista, or 7 (with a connection to the internet) and Microsoft .Net Framework (version 4 or higher).
VirusTotal Scan (Installer - Inside .rar): https://www.virustotal.com/file/9822...is/1333643485/
VirusTotal Scan (Exe): https://www.virustotal.com/file/b282...is/1333643268/
VirusTotal Scan (.rar - Uploaded at attached files): https://www.virustotal.com/file/f7ca...is/1333643281/