Welcome to the Terminator Invasion MOD thread.
See below for update info and changes.
Please let me know what you think about the mod and it's updates by rating it using the poll,
and justify your rating by dropping some feedback below. Thank you.
PS: The main remark I get is: "How can this be balanced? Humans don't stand a chance. "
Well, take a look at the scores in the screenshots, and try it yourself before judging. I can assure you, the mod is balanced.
In a post-apocalyptic 2029, artificially intelligent machines seek to exterminate what is left of the human race.
John Connor, the leader of the human resistance, has gathered what is left of the human army
and leads a resistance movement against the Terminator army.
This is the final battle for the governance of planet earth.
This, is Armageddon.
- Slower movement
- SuperJump charge (limited)
- Cloak (invisibilty for 15 seconds, faster movement, uav, weapons disabled) *NEW*
- Teleport *NEW*
- AC130 HUD with thermal vision
- Super powerful: 105mm, 40mm and 25mm AC130 Guns
- Super strong: Extra health
- Malfunctions when reached critical damage, regenerates
- No radar, no killstreaks
- AT4 launcher (unlimited)
- Intervention thermal (headshots are 1 hit kills)
- SA80 LMG
- Permanent UAV
- Airsupport (Precision airstrike - Pavelow - Carepackage) with time intervals *NEW*
- killstreaks predator, AC130 and Nuke obtainable *NEW*
- Nightvision toggle *NEW*
Note: Some things have changed since making this video.
Random Terminator gameplay (1:30):
Random Human Army gameplay (1:30):
1. Extract the files anywhere on your computer.
2. Run 'LoaderX.exe'
3. Press 'Auto Inject' (at the bottom you will see 'status: Searching for "alterIWnet" window..')
4. Run Modern Warfare 2 (iw4mp.exe) (LoaderX will now say 'status: Sucesfully injected 1 DLL(s)!')
5. Force host. In console type the following commands:
6. Have fun! (preferred gametype is WAR, on large maps like wasteland and fuel.
Remember: Using any sort of hacks or mods can result in a VAC ban.
I suggest not using this with your legit MW2 copy.
I recommend using AlterIWNET instead.
If you do want to use this with the official version of MW2, you need to do the following:
1. Open config****i
2. change 'alterIWnet' to 'Modern Warfare 2'
One false positive at Virustotal: WS.Reputation.1
VirSCAN.org Scanned Report :
Scanned time : 2010/07/15 22:11:20 (CEST)
Scanner results: Scanners did not find malware!
File Name : Terminator****vasion.T2.100714.rar
File Size : 104743 byte
File Type : RAR archive data, v1d, os
MD5 : 213ae63dda89eb9be5681dd33eeb5d6c
SHA1 : 02af1e7660b3363785555f1776f71b4823b6ba92
Online report : http://virscan.org/report/718af1e9063500e9cbe47c8406f22998.html
Scanner Engine Ver Sig Ver Sig Date Time Scan result
a-squared 220.127.116.11 20100715050258 2010-07-15 5.81 -
AhnLab V3 2010.07.14.00 2010.07.14 2010-07-14 1.23 -
AntiVir 18.104.22.168 22.214.171.124 2010-07-15 0.33 -
Antiy 2.0.18 20100704.4829244 2010-07-04 0.02 -
Arcavir 2009 201006281601 2010-06-28 0.01 -
Authentium 5.1.1 201007152033 2010-07-15 1.46 -
AVAST! 4.7.4 100715-1 2010-07-15 0.05 -
AVG 8.5.793 271.1.1/3007 2010-07-15 0.74 -
BitDefender 7.90123.6509484 7.32809 2010-07-16 4.01 -
ClamAV 0.96.1 11327 2010-07-06 0.00 -
Comodo 4.0 5440 2010-07-15 1.45 -
CP Secure 126.96.36.199 2010.07.16 2010-07-16 0.23 -
Dr.Web 188.8.131.5200 2010.07.16 2010-07-16 9.21 -
F-Prot 184.108.40.206 20100715 2010-07-15 1.46 -
F-Secure 7.02.73807 2010.07.15.05 2010-07-15 11.47 -
Fortinet 4.1.143 12.158 2010-07-14 0.53 -
GData 21.521/21.191 20100715 2010-07-15 6.87 -
ViRobot 20100715 2010.07.15 2010-07-15 0.40 -
Ikarus T3.1.01.84 2010.07.15.76278 2010-07-15 8.27 -
JiangMin 13.0.900 2010.07.15 2010-07-15 1.51 -
Kaspersky 5.5.10 2010.07.15 2010-07-15 0.45 -
KingSoft 2009.2.5.15 2010.7.15.18 2010-07-15 0.88 -
McAfee 5400.1158 6044 2010-07-15 17.97 -
Microsoft 1.5902 2010.07.15 2010-07-15 23.10 -
Norman 6.05.11 6.05.00 2010-07-15 6.01 -
Panda 9.05.01 2010.07.15 2010-07-15 3.50 -
Trend Micro 9.120-1004 7.312.05 2010-07-15 0.40 -
Quick Heal 11.00 2010.07.15 2010-07-15 2.23 -
Rising 20.0 22.56.03.04 2010-07-15 1.68 -
Sophos 3.09.0 4.55 2010-07-16 3.91 -
Sunbelt 3.9.2428.2 6582 2010-07-14 8.59 -
Symantec 220.127.116.11 20100715.003 2010-07-15 0.78 -
nProtect 20100711.01 9046935 2010-07-11 8.21 -
The Hacker 18.104.22.168 v00316 2010-07-14 0.46 -
VBA32 22.214.171.124 20100715.0839 2010-07-15 4.73 -
VirusBuster 126.96.36.199 10.127.8/2028247 2010-07-16 2.44 -
AgentGOD - Without him, none of this would have been possible
AZUMIKKEL - For the inspiration. I learned a lot from his codes.
JamesA1994 - For testing and helping with the quake effect.
The people at the ********* forum.
All beta testers.
Well, I can not 'allow' or 'disallow' anything. People will, in the end, do what they want with this code.
However if this code turned out to be useful to you, it would be nice, and only fair, to respect these terms.
1. This code is for all to read, use and reuse at will. I learned a lot from other people's code, I'd be happy if others would learn anything from me.
However, If you use parts of the code for your own projects, please give credit as well.
2. This mod may be posted at other forums, just don't post it as your own. Use this layout and give due credit.
3. If you have any suggestions, bugfixes, etc for this mod. Please share them with me for feature versions, where you will be credited.
Don't implement those features and treat it as a new, selfcreated mod.
4. Have shitloads of fun!
- Removed nuke for Terminators (popular demand)
- Removed leftover code for equipment
- Improved carepackage content chances
- Fixed Terminator HUD instructs staying when switching teams on private match
- Added splashnotify for killstreaks
- Code cleanup
- Improved Cloak
- Added Teleport
- Changed killstreaks (nuke)
- Added Nightvision to Terminator vision cycle
- Added Nightvision for humans
- Code improvement for freezecontrols.
- Added inactivity disabler (Novakane)
- Fixed dissapearing killstreak bug
- Added Cloak
- Removed fog
- Made thermal optional for terminators
- Spread out killstreaks (humans), added carepackage
- Various tweaks and code cleanup
- Fixed SuperJump bug
- Airsupport delayed
- Ingame Background Story (actionslot 2)
- Various tweaks and code cleanup
- First Release