Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 93
  1. #61
    maxgork131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer.
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Whats the perk name that u dont get any damage from falling?

    What is the code for no fall damage?
    Last edited by maxgork131; 04-06-2011 at 12:52 AM.
    Please Help Me become a Donator.







  2. #62
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Commander Pro
    Code:
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_jumpdive ");
    OR
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_falldama ge");
    I think It is the first one

    EDIT:
    But if you host modded server there is an dvar command you can use for the GSC file or in the console.

    GSC code:
    setDvar( "bg_fallDamageMaxHeight", 9999 );
    setDvar( "bg_fallDamageMinHeight", 9999 );
    Console code:
    [quote]
    bg_fallDamageMaxHeight 9999
    bg_fallDamageMinHeight 9999
    Last edited by Jorndel; 04-06-2011 at 01:44 AM.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  3. #63
    maxgork131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On the computer.
    Posts
    312
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    39
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    thx, btw is that ur gsc helper.
    Please Help Me become a Donator.







  4. #64
    killerii888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    how do you install this ?

  5. #65
    akke92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    i dont understand how to use self iPrintlnBold("Text");
    i mean if i put it in the _rank.gsc just at some random place and save it and
    load the mod its still no text?? how do i use it??

    i did do like this(THE CODE)

    self iPrintlnBold("Mod Created By:iZoreXx");

    but doesnt works please help me

  6. #66
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
    i dont understand how to use self iPrintlnBold("Text");
    i mean if i put it in the _rank.gsc just at some random place and save it and
    load the mod its still no text?? how do i use it??

    i did do like this(THE CODE)

    self iPrintlnBold("Mod Created By:iZoreXx");

    but doesnt works please help me
    But it inside the
    doDvars()
    {

    //Inside here

    }

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #67
    akke92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    But it inside the

    i tried:
    doDvars()
    {

    //self iPrintlnBold("Mod Created By:iZoreXx");

    }

    and:
    doDvars()
    {

    self iPrintlnBold("Mod Created By:iZoreXx");

    }


    but no one of them seem to work i added you in steam please accept so we can talk there thanx for helping

  8. #68
    Nachos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Equator and The North Pole
    Posts
    2,986
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    913
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
    i tried:
    doDvars()
    {

    //self iPrintlnBold("Mod Created By:iZoreXx");

    }

    and:
    doDvars()
    {

    self iPrintlnBold("Mod Created By:iZoreXx");

    }


    but no one of them seem to work i added you in steam please accept so we can talk there thanx for helping
    I don't see you are doing anything wrong, you sure you have:
    Code:
    self thread doDvars();
    In your onPlayerSpawned() thread?

    BTW: The "//" will do as the rest of the line will get ignored...
    Last edited by Nachos; 05-04-2011 at 03:02 PM.


    The lines in my Steam are i's

  9. #69
    akke92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
    I don't see you are doing anything wrong, you sure you have:
    Code:
    self thread doDvars();
    In your onPlayerSpawned() thread?

    BTW: The "//" will do as the rest of the line will get ignored...

    okay thanks for the rest of the line thing will get ignored but the other thing doesnt seems to work i added you in steam if you wanna talk there!
    now when im loading the mod it comes up an error: script compile error
    Unknown Function
    [CHECK IN CONSOLE FOR MORE]
    please help me with this

  10. #70
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
    okay thanks for the rest of the line thing will get ignored but the other thing doesnt seems to work i added you in steam if you wanna talk there!
    now when im loading the mod it comes up an error: script compile error
    Unknown Function
    [CHECK IN CONSOLE FOR MORE]
    please help me with this
    That means mostly like you have somthing wrong. Like thread name is typed wrong.
    The function you have is wrong like:
    giveweapon("ak47_mp");
    and such...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  11. #71
    noobmacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hollanda ;)
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hey great job,

    But my question is: lots of the codes have 'self' in the code, does that mean its only for you or for the whole server?

    Thanks in advantage
    NoobMacho

  12. #72
    noobmacho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hollanda ;)
    Posts
    32
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    My Mood
    Angelic
    And if u remove 'self' what will happen then, will it be for everyone?

    Thanks again

  13. #73
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by noobmacho View Post
    And if u remove 'self' what will happen then, will it be for everyone?

    Thanks again
    Yes, we do most use self.

    But we also have commands like:

    if
    level
    player
    And I guess more....

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  14. #74
    akke92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    110
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    6
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by jorndel View Post
    Yes, we do most use self.

    But we also have commands like:



    And I guess more....



    Hey Jorndel

    i added you in steam! can you accept me and please help me with this modding issue

    thanx for reading bye

  15. #75
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,540
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by akke92 View Post
    Hey Jorndel

    i added you in steam! can you accept me and please help me with this modding issue

    thanx for reading bye
    Well, I guess I can help you soon.

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. VIP Mod Code
    By Josephlittle™ in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 06:12 AM
  2. Custom mod - coding help
    By pwnr1234 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-01-2010, 07:24 PM
  3. I need help with GSC MODDING
    By schiz in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2010, 02:47 AM
  4. Custom GSC Mods
    By martin1308 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-15-2010, 12:05 AM
  5. [Release] (Console command) MOD codes
    By ednet in forum Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 05-09-2010, 03:12 PM