View Poll Results: FUNNY?

Voters
15. This poll is closed
  • YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

    11 73.33%
  • NO!

    4 26.67%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Nightmare 50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I doNt TeLL You again
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Beg for mercy B4M
    Is right

  2. #17
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Lmfao. U make the most retarded mods evar XD Nice job tho. u r rly releasing alot of mods arent u

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  3. #18
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    yea man but i want to make some steps in the GSC modding i want to make a advanced mod!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  4. #19
    Nightmare 50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I doNt TeLL You again
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool

    Angry

    Stop posting this reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    yea man but i want to make some steps in the GSC modding i want to make a advanced mod!
    take off that singature dude
    this is what is happening to me now
    Last edited by Nightmare 50; 08-03-2010 at 07:52 AM.

  5. #20
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    GTFO Choob!!
    :P
    im making it right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  6. #21
    Nightmare 50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I doNt TeLL You again
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    Dont call me choob bastard or i bust your ass in
    Elio
    cuz thats your real name my friend

  7. #22
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    lol Devi!!!!!
    ur a choob man but srsly my friend stop posting those shits!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  8. #23
    Nightmare 50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I doNt TeLL You again
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    i need to get up in level what can i do ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    My friend "Johny"
    Johny not jonny

  9. #24
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    yeaaaaaaaaa im downloding with 100kb/s right now!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightmare 50 View Post
    i need to get up in level what can i do ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !
    My friend "Johny"
    Johny not jonny
    post something!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  10. #25
    Nightmare 50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    I doNt TeLL You again
    Posts
    20
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Cool
    u lucky
    Johny not jonny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. SCCT Versus request [release]
    By LiLLeO in forum Hack Requests
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-27-2013, 02:18 PM
  2. Warrock international Pre-Release
    By Saprk in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 03:32 AM
  3. WarRockSkins Version 3.1 [release]
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2006, 09:01 PM
  4. Anti-Sniper Kit v1.0 [Release]
    By Kyojiro in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-29-2006, 09:33 PM