Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 45
  1. #16
    iZ3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Good. You could also just do the simple unlock method. It is so easy a braindead stillborn infant could do it.

  2. #17
    Crazyelfjj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Different from the last time.
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
    Good. You could also just do the simple unlock method. It is so easy a braindead stillborn infant could do it.
    You gave me a sad. Tried 3/5 methods so far and nothin... -.-

    *Edit* I give up... The farest I got with my methods....

    ***Removed for security of this program***
    Last edited by Crazyelfjj; 08-08-2010 at 01:29 AM.





    Afraid to ask a question? Did you did your research? If so, ask away! If not... you should be afraid.

  3. #18
    iZ3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Not the way you are doing it. I meant the way it is meant to be done is easy.

  4. #19
    PP_CrazyApple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    At home...
    Posts
    841
    Reputation
    28
    Thanks
    416
    My Mood
    Innocent
    good job on making it. bad job on the idea.

  5. #20
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    guys can you tell me what league did ya use to make this?
    VB or C++?
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  6. #21
    iZ3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    517
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Program was made C#

  7. #22
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
    Program was made C#
    good.THANKS!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  8. #23
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Delete this shit.. it won't improve anything in any way
    What's the point in using the encrypter when the decrypter is there to turn it back to text against people's will?

    Just saying that this is not the only encrypter/decrypter, and some people actually doesnt want their encrypted mods to be decrypted.
    Ohhh right. Because when coders make games they try to disable hacks and mods. And then you go there and make your own mods and change the custom game, and you think what you are doing is fine. But when someone decrypts YOUR/someone's mod u get mad???


    pfff, get a life....


    Thats why i agree with the release of this descrypter, because Its the Internet and you cant stop it, no matter what u do. So why dont we all go with the flow?

  9. #24
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    Ohhh right. Because when coders make games they try to disable hacks and mods. And then you go there and make your own mods and change the custom game, and you think what you are doing is fine. But when someone decrypts YOUR/someone's mod u get mad???


    pfff, get a life....


    Thats why i agree with the release of this descrypter, because Its the Internet and you cant stop it, no matter what u do. So why dont we all go with the flow?
    Comparing IW to the people who wants to improve their game.
    99% of the people who would want a decryptor is to change the credits.
    Also, it's not the same. IW get's paid for the codes they release. They don't give a shit if anyone changes them. Modders doesn't get a turd and has to deal with 13 year olds who doesn't think getting a mod for free is enough.

  10. #25
    Josephlittle™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    GSC Modding Section
    Posts
    1,345
    Reputation
    26
    Thanks
    560
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Comparing IW to the people who wants to improve their game.
    99% of the people who would want a decryptor is to change the credits.
    Also, it's not the same. IW get's paid for the codes they release. They don't give a shit if anyone changes them. Modders doesn't get a turd and has to deal with 13 year olds who doesn't think getting a mod for free is enough.
    lol, you are comparing yourself to a IW coder? get a LIFE dude! they make excelent codes with no errors. and you make a dumb No scope mod?


    Also, im 1% of those 100% that want to LEARN, not to change credits

  11. #26
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Josephlittle View Post
    lol, you are comparing yourself to a IW coder? get a LIFE dude! they make excelent codes with no errors. and you make a dumb No scope mod?


    Also, im 1% of those 100% that want to LEARN, not to change credits
    totally agree if someone dechrypt a mod probably they want to learn from it not to change it! /yea
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  12. #27
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    1,997
    *sarcasm*
    Yaay now we can all encrypt our mods!!
    Insane
    Ex Middleman
    [
    PM|VM]
    |x|x|x|x|x|x|x|



    Quote Originally Posted by Boombox View Post
    Shut the fuck up insane you pussy bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Shut the fuck up kid, everything that comes out of your mouth sounds retarded as fuck.

  13. #28
    Silent Kiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    OK, I figured it out.

    And it was NOT EASY.

    Are you fucking joking?! I mean, MAYBE there was an "easy" way to do it, and perhaps I didn't do it the "easy" way, but what the fuck. Took me like 1 hour of MY LIFE.

    Oh BTW nice program.
    Last edited by Silent Kiss; 09-05-2010 at 09:44 PM.

  14. #29
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,329
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Mega bump ftw?

    *Having the source code is so cool*
    Last edited by master131; 09-05-2010 at 10:22 PM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  15. #30
    Silent Kiss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Oklahoma, USA
    Posts
    5
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Haha. That's not nice.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] GSC RIP Collection
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:09 AM
  2. [Poll] Should I release the Crypter/Decrypter!
    By dario354 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:37 AM
  3. [Release]JustPublic Crypter - Codedom
    By House in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM
  4. [RELEASE] GSC Code Finder
    By CainFool in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 11:56 AM
  5. [RELEASE] GSC List Program
    By Imthebosss in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:10 PM