Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused

    [Release] GSC Crypter - D'Heir

    This tool will allow you to encrypt your .gsc files easily, for use with modloader.
    It will also allow you to decrypt encrypted .gsc files, however you have to figure out how to unlock that feature.

    Points to remember:
    1. This tool is released for educational purposes only.
    2. I did this because it was a challenge for me.
    3. I locked out decryption function as to prevent Script kiddies from causing havoc.
    4. If you have an ounce of sense and have knowledge about programming / coding, you can figure this out.
    5. I have included Notepad2, plus the ini file for easy editing of the .gsc files.
    Look at Options.
    5. This is very simple to operate.
    Follow the great directions in the GUI.

    Credits: D'Heir(Me) - Coding, iZ3R0 - Professional GUI for the app! Thanks dude.

    VirusTotal
    VirScan

    [IMG]http://i.image*********/0027/Decrypter.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://h.image*********/0135/UNLOCKME.jpg[/IMG]

  2. The Following 43 Users Say Thank You to dheir For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (08-07-2010),asbj1477 (08-04-2015),BAZW6A (05-11-2015),bokaya (02-02-2016),c1t9 (12-18-2015),cacheat (09-06-2010),Crypt3r911 (10-29-2015),Dirty_Poptartz- (01-25-2016),dorathekiller97 (05-02-2015),Dreamwaver8 (09-06-2010),envax (04-01-2015),FadedLobbies (10-17-2014),farza66 (05-30-2015),Fymh (11-12-2015),helixballoon (03-01-2015),I-Love-You (09-12-2010),iStayGucci (11-23-2014),Joshy457 (05-25-2015),Kikzy1337 (06-05-2015),Kriimzi (01-30-2015),kursah15 (08-24-2013),lacisable (07-15-2015),LeeModzYT (05-07-2016),Meiyu (06-29-2013),merkster (11-22-2014),MostHatedCoder (12-05-2014),Mr.Mackey (09-12-2010),NwaIcpFreak23 (06-16-2015),Only1Pnzii (06-26-2015),owl6996 (03-16-2013),Paypal Me 7 (06-19-2015),r00t.hf (10-16-2015),r31crusher (02-13-2016),rkaf (09-06-2010),TeddeRz (03-31-2013),testingurhackslol (12-05-2014),TheLynx (10-01-2010),whyuduua (11-26-2014),wilerson (07-21-2015),XeX Proxmity (01-27-2016),XFL (09-07-2010),XH88HF (07-30-2015),xXPjsXx (10-24-2014)

  3. #2
    iZ3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Stressed
    XD, you have no reason to credit me. I only made it as functional as I could, whilst being simple.

  4. #3
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    gr8 job guys!!!!!1
    ++thanked!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  5. #4
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    /file approved


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  6. #5
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Delete this shit.. it won't improve anything in any way
    What's the point in using the encrypter when the decrypter is there to turn it back to text against people's will?

    Just saying that this is not the only encrypter/decrypter, and some people actually doesnt want their encrypted mods to be decrypted.
    Last edited by AZUMIKKEL; 08-07-2010 at 10:12 PM.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to AZUMIKKEL For This Useful Post:

    PP_CrazyApple (08-08-2010)

  8. #6
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    I agree with you..

    But that's not enough to unapprove it.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  9. #7
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Delete this shit.. it won't improve anything in any way
    What's the point in using the encrypter when the decrypter is there to turn it back to text against people's will?

    Just saying that this is not the only encrypter/decrypter, and some people actually doesnt want their encrypted mods to be decrypted.
    Have you figured out how to unlock decrypt?
    Has anyone?
    Chances are, not many will, and the ones that do, will have earned it.

  10. #8
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    This tool will allow you to encrypt your .gsc files easily, for use with modloader.
    It will also allow you to decrypt encrypted .gsc files, however you have to figure out how to unlock that feature.

    Points to remember:
    1. This tool is released for educational purposes only.
    2. I did this because it was a challenge for me.
    3. I locked out decryption function as to prevent Script kiddies from causing havoc.
    4. If you have an ounce of sense and have knowledge about programming / coding, you can figure this out.
    5. I have included Notepad2, plus the ini file for easy editing of the .gsc files.
    Look at Options.
    5. This is very simple to operate.
    Follow the great directions in the GUI.

    Credits: D'Heir(Me) - Coding, iZ3R0 - Professional GUI for the app! Thanks dude.

    VirusTotal
    VirScan

    [IMG]http://i.image*********/0027/Decrypter.jpg[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://h.image*********/0135/UNLOCKME.jpg[/IMG]
    omg man did you made the Notepad2.exe ???
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  11. #9
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,307
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Did you use the source code I gave you iZ3RO? Decrypt option can be enabled if.... NOT TELLING!
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  12. #10
    Skyline.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,160
    Reputation
    403
    Thanks
    1,613
    wow this is nice whatever it does , can you encrypt other stuff?.. :P


  13. #11
    dheir's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    376
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    228
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    omg man did you made the Notepad2.exe ???
    No I did not make that, I'm sorry that I did not include credits.
    I'm too tired and need sleep, but when i get up I will include them, it is free software from someone online, flosfreeware i think?
    But it is a good program I think, I use it often.

    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Did you use the source code I gave you iZ3RO? Decrypt option can be enabled if.... NOT TELLING!
    Sorry, need to keep the community safe, and those who can figure it out, are the ones who will probably use it wisely, or already know how to use it Because they have one of there own.

  14. #12
    iZ3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by dheir View Post
    Sorry, need to keep the community safe, and those who can figure it out, are the ones who will probably use it wisely, or already know how to use it Because they have one of there own.
    ^^This. XD

  15. #13
    Crazyelfjj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Different from the last time.
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Ah, Already started to work my way around the decrypt. Give me a few moments...





    Afraid to ask a question? Did you did your research? If so, ask away! If not... you should be afraid.

  16. #14
    iZ3RO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    32
    Thanks
    516
    My Mood
    Stressed
    If you get a workaround, keep it private. It shows that you are experienced. Don't ruin that.

  17. #15
    Crazyelfjj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Different from the last time.
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by iZ3RO View Post
    If you get a workaround, keep it private. It shows that you are experienced. Don't ruin that.
    Trust me, I wont be a douche and give away the secret... Not how i roll :P.





    Afraid to ask a question? Did you did your research? If so, ask away! If not... you should be afraid.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] GSC RIP Collection
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-23-2013, 09:09 AM
  2. [Poll] Should I release the Crypter/Decrypter!
    By dario354 in forum WarRock Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-28-2011, 09:37 AM
  3. [Release]JustPublic Crypter - Codedom
    By House in forum General Hacking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2011, 03:18 PM
  4. [RELEASE] GSC Code Finder
    By CainFool in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 11-07-2010, 11:56 AM
  5. [RELEASE] GSC List Program
    By Imthebosss in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-22-2010, 01:10 PM