Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,329
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I just tried this:
    Code:
    {
            self endon ( "disconnect" );
            self anal = lolfail?
            6969696969 ftw!
    }
    and it said HOORAY!
    LOL!
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  2. #17
    pyshing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
    Sweeettt! Thanks!
    Cool thing +1

  3. #18
    seirgud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    23
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Sick
    it wont work.....

    when i press FIX it just say error......

  4. #19
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by seirgud View Post
    it wont work.....

    when i press FIX it just say error......
    for sure this cant solve your errors this just find them

    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    I just tried this:
    Code:
    {
            self endon ( "disconnect" );
            self anal = lolfail?
            6969696969 ftw!
    }
    and it said HOORAY!
    LOL!
    damn this find the humans error like too many open "{" are you retarted or what look at the thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  5. #20
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,329
    My Mood
    Breezy
    But I had missing semicolons and it didn't find it.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  6. #21
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    ok this works for me if you don't want to use it........DON'T USE IT!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  7. #22
    Chijiru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    I prefer the cheat engine way or the Nukem patch way :]

  8. #23
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I put in the path to the mod. I click fix. It changes my 17 kb file to 1 kb and inside it there's:

    Code:
    
    
    You better be happy I tried this off first!
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

  9. #24
    Stoshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    O-('.'Q)
    Posts
    1,427
    Reputation
    15
    Thanks
    287
    My Mood
    Confused
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    I put in the path to the mod. I click fix. It changes my 17 kb file to 1 kb and inside it there's:

    Code:
    
    
    You better be happy I tried this off first!
    theres nothin in the code >.>

    PLAY STARCRAFT II!? ADD ME! PINOYPUNCHINGBAG@YAHOO.COM OR MY FRIEND CODE 636 STOSHY!


  10. #25
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoshy View Post


    theres nothin in the code >.>
    Exactly. It deleted the mod.
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

  11. #26
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Exactly. It deleted the mod.
    did you f***ing read that damn the THREAD????!!!!!!
    how can you imagine that it fix's the mods without you enter the new code this write in the mod!!!!!!!!
    if you don't write anything in the code IT CAN'T FIX IT!!!!!!!

    Try to use the brain before posting bullshits
    Last edited by ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ; 08-11-2010 at 07:57 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

  12. #27
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by AcE.bu50t View Post
    did you f***ing read that damn the THREAD????!!!!!!
    how can you imagine that it fix's the mods without you enter the new code this write in the mod!!!!!!!!
    if you don't write anything in the code IT CAN'T FIX IT!!!!!!!

    Try to use the brain before posting bullshits
    Wait, if you have to write what it has to fix, what's the point?
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

  13. #28
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,643
    Reputation
    748
    Thanks
    1,818
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Wait, if you have to write what it has to fix, what's the point?
    buddy,try to USE YOUR BRAIN what do you think its possible to fix something automatic???????
    i think NO!
    this find the error in the script *.gsc and you have to fix it(nrmly we are taling about humans error)
    then Click fix!
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Stop FACKING SUMMONING ME TO THESE FUCKTARDS CONVOS.
    DAFUQ IS DIS FACKING SHYT.
    SHYT MAKES NO SENSE.

    On a side note. You fags are fucking hatting.
    You guys don't know shyt about spam.
    Danny would post on everysingle post every fucking hour, you couldnt tell which post was recent or anything. It was a fuck fest, he wouldnt have shyt to say....cares he posted like a fag he is.

    Josh made mutiple threads a day. And not just G, everywhere. That why everyone liked that dumb nikka.

    @Richard Nixon -Are you Endrat? @REAP @Digits2012 @Ghost -Son...I am dissapoint @Sjoerd -SMD @Canadian @FrosK -Dumb name is dumb @Nebulaa @That_Kid -Man Up @The XXX Devil -Oh look another joker avatar-how original and neat

    The rest who I didn't mention comment....Suck my left nut....but not to hard...it hurts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE] IWI Fixer for Black Ops
    By master131 in forum Call of Duty Black Ops Texture Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-22-2010, 02:32 AM
  2. [Release] One Bullet for Kill Mod
    By HaLoCiNoGeN in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 08:07 AM
  3. [RELEASE]Roczombie's Modding Help for AK-74u...innovation!
    By Roczombie in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-12-2010, 12:20 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-03-2010, 10:45 PM
  5. [release] bypass up for 24 hours
    By prox32 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-26-2007, 11:30 AM