Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 166
  1. #16
    Archangel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Between Both Worlds
    Posts
    8,868
    Reputation
    1021
    Thanks
    8,868
    My Mood
    Angelic
    /attachment approved

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

    Eddwiinn (08-19-2010)

  3. #17
    goldjulos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Can you upload it somewhere plz? I'm not going to get stuck to a subscription that cost me 15 euro's a week (ye these are the only anti-bot ******s) to download this...

  4. #18
    Eddwiinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by goldjulos View Post
    Can you upload it somewhere plz? I'm not going to get stuck to a subscription that cost me 15 euro's a week (ye these are the only anti-bot ******s) to download this...
    make a new account logout and login again try another browser ?

    Lalalalala...
    _______________

    I'm already fucking wasted. So now we dance.!



  5. #19
    Pein-sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    157
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Guys,can you tell me pls,what maps has bunker and what map hasnt?Cause i didnt find any bunker on skidrow...

    Edited:Archangel,this is my opinion only,but i think your previous avatar was better. =_=
    Want to ask me a question?

    Feel free to PM/VM me.

    If you want to add me on MSN ,please,first PM/VM me,otherwise I won't accept you.

    Current status:Learning Visual Basics.


  6. #20
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    omg looks epic ima try
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to xbeatsszzx For This Useful Post:

    xX Legend Xx (09-13-2010)

  8. #21
    Eddwiinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pein-sama View Post
    Guys,can you tell me pls,what maps has bunker and what map hasnt?Cause i didnt find any bunker on skidrow...

    Edited:Archangel,this is my opinion only,but i think your previous avatar was better. =_=
    on skidrow there is a flag(aka elevator in the kitchen kind of room thats right next to (where the b flag normaly is)
    and you can came on top of the containers

    and for the rest of the maps search better
    in terminal if you go upstairs on the right side is a flag that spans you kinda out of map thats a nice one
    and there is a flag by the securety ports

    and my english is not so good

    Lalalalala...
    _______________

    I'm already fucking wasted. So now we dance.!



  9. #22
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddwiinn View Post
    on skidrow there is a flag(aka elevator in the kitchen kind of room thats right next to (where the b flag normaly is)
    and you can came on top of the containers

    and for the rest of the maps search better
    in terminal if you go upstairs on the right side is a flag that spans you kinda out of map thats a nice one
    and there is a flag by the securety ports

    and my english is not so good
    wow thnx for info
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to xbeatsszzx For This Useful Post:

    xX Legend Xx (09-13-2010)

  11. #23
    snfomega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddwiinn View Post
    in this version there are doors and elevators.
    like you run into a flag and than you come into an other place its so mutch fun
    How can you place doors ???

  12. #24
    Eddwiinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by snfomega View Post
    How can you place doors ???
    i dont know.
    use the ones that are already there ^^

    Lalalalala...
    _______________

    I'm already fucking wasted. So now we dance.!



  13. #25
    Shucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Fine
    Well mine version has an survive timer, and this one doesnt.

  14. #26
    Eddwiinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    maybe i will make a video
    whit all the elevators and doors

    if someone can tell me:
    what record program to use (No fraps please cuz than my mw2 dont run smooth. i have a bad pc ^^)
    and a good video edit program.
    PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
    Well mine version has an survive timer, and this one doesnt.
    in this version if all the humans died you see how long the humans survived
    Last edited by Eddwiinn; 08-19-2010 at 03:48 AM.

    Lalalalala...
    _______________

    I'm already fucking wasted. So now we dance.!



  15. #27
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    umm wheres that castle that was in the vid?
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to xbeatsszzx For This Useful Post:

    xX Legend Xx (09-13-2010)

  17. #28
    Eddwiinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by assasinate3d View Post
    umm wheres that castle that was in the vid?
    dont know i didnt play on all maps jet

    Lalalalala...
    _______________

    I'm already fucking wasted. So now we dance.!



  18. #29
    Shucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Eddwiinn View Post
    maybe i will make a video
    whit all the elevators and doors

    if someone can tell me:
    what record program to use (No fraps please cuz than my mw2 dont run smooth. i have a bad pc ^^)
    and a good video edit program.
    PM me



    in this version if all the humans died you see how long the humans survived
    Nah, i mean. If humans survived 4 minutes the round ends. Prevents taking the game to long, and makes humans having an objective.

  19. #30
    Eddwiinn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    180
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    86
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Shucker View Post
    Nah, i mean. If humans survived 4 minutes the round ends. Prevents taking the game to long, and makes humans having an objective.
    the objective for the humans is survive as long as posible

    Lalalalala...
    _______________

    I'm already fucking wasted. So now we dance.!



Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Release] Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod v3.0 - By Killingdyl
    By Boon Pek in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 11-08-2010, 09:31 AM
  2. Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod Anti-Crash + Price Moderation
    By jonboey in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:02 PM
  3. Help Modding Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod
    By RandomStranger in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-05-2010, 03:04 AM
  4. [RELEASE] Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod by killingdyl
    By soccerguy in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 08-27-2010, 05:53 AM
  5. [Bad Syntax] Quarantine Chaos Zombie Mod
    By Shucker in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 GSC Modding Help/Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-18-2010, 08:04 PM