Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

[Release] AcKillers

Hi,
    It is my first mod, so don't expect something exceptional... However, I've played it with my team, and they found it very funny (excepting the lag caused by my so low connexion)
    This mod doesn't use any real weapon. Whenever you spawn, you randomly get one of these classes :
    -The class I called ".25 precise eagle", you have 20 000 hp, and the .25 cannon of the ac130.
    -The class I called ".40 raptor", you have 15 000hp, and the .40 cannon of the ac130"
    -The class I called ".105 red shark", you have the .105 cannon of the ac130, but only 500hp.
    You have unlimited ammo, so you will see that the .105 cannon can fire very fast. I tested it in my team and we found that the cannons and health were fairly balanced, however if you find not, you can always modify health yourself (everything in the file is commented, even a nooby would be able to do such a thing as long as he has an editor).
    The game uses a normal vision, but i placed the function to get thermal vision of the ac-130, if you want to use it you just have to remove the // before the line which call the function in.
    I've placed the ac130 radar (although it is more an esp than a radar), cold-blooded does not affect it because i removed the perks, but if you do not want this you can set it in comment too.
    It should be played on large maps such as derail, estate, skydrow (with the super jump you can go very far), quarry, invasion, eventually karachi. I suggest you should use it in TDM if there is at least 8 players, or else in FFA.
    I put my mod under CreativeCommons license BY-SA.

Virus scans (I'm not sure how I have to post them, if it's not the right way please tell it to me):
    ackiller.zip MD5:901e448aa0dfd00c700223cbacf97 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!
    VirusTotal - Free Online Virus, Malware and URL Scanner
    Last edited by House; 08-23-2010 at 09:43 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    /Outside link removed
    Post your rights in [CODE]
    /Attachment approved

3. The Following User Says Thank You to House For This Useful Post:

Archangel (08-24-2010)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

Smile

niec for your first mod, and its funny /yea

Make a mod[]
    Make it work[::]
    Make a texture[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    looks funny

Thanks
    So this works for the 1.3.37a build 10802-1? and it works by using fs_game mods/MODNAME;vid_restart??? simply as that?

**EDIT**
    DAM ITTT it work reeally awesome on AlterIW!! wow it blows me up !! nice modddddd
    Last edited by elmasmalo1; 08-24-2010 at 04:18 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by elmasmalo1 View Post
    So this works for the 1.3.37a build 10802-1? and it works by using fs_game mods/MODNAME;vid_restart??? simply as that?

Sorry I don't understand what you're talking about. If you're talking about AlterIWNet, I can't help you because I don't have it. I just used it in IWnet with MW2 ModLoader...