Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Looks pretty kool.

    Suggestion: Unblock the door and check if the origin of the defenders is outside the Estate.
    PM me with your steam if you need help with this.
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

  2. #17
    Arasonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    Looks pretty kool.

    Suggestion: Unblock the door and check if the origin of the defenders is outside the Estate.
    PM me with your steam if you need help with this.
    Dont totally understand what you mean. I've set the origin to inside the house, but if you know how to get more for one team It'd be awesome if you could help me. Its quite annoying when everyone spawns inside eachother

  3. #18
    xbeatsszzx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Behind a dumpster jerking off. xD jks
    Posts
    2,520
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    1,494
    My Mood
    Asleep
    nice mod gj
    I Am on this site for the mods for mw2 ONLY. Not hacks.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xbeatsszzx For This Useful Post:

    imgayftw (10-28-2010),xX Legend Xx (10-28-2010)

  5. #19
    master131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    8,802
    Reputation
    3165
    Thanks
    73,307
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Maybe you should change the setOrigin thing to this:

    [php] if(self.team == "allies") // DEFENDER
    {
    setDvar("ui_allow_teamchange", 0);
    self thread doDefenderGuns();
    self.randomspawn = randomInt(6); //Generates a random number between 0-5
    if(self.randomspawn == 0) { //If number was 0
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 1) { //If number was 1
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 2) { //If number was 2
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 3) { //If number was 3
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 4) { //If number was 4
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 5) { //If number was 5
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    self _clearPerks();
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_marathon ");
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_lightwei ght");
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletac curacy");
    self.maxhealth = 150;
    self.health = self.maxhealth;
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("You'r e a Defender!");
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("Use the turrets to kill the snipers!");
    }[/php]

    You can do the same for the axis one
    Last edited by master131; 09-14-2010 at 06:19 PM.
    Donate:
    BTC: 1GEny3y5tsYfw8E8A45upK6PKVAEcUDNv9


    Handy Tools/Hacks:
    Extreme Injector v3.6.1 *NEW* Windows 10 compatible!
    A powerful and advanced injector in a simple GUI.
    Can scramble DLLs on injection making them harder to detect and even make detected hacks work again!

    Minion Since: 13th January 2011
    Moderator Since: 6th May 2011
    Global Moderator Since: 29th April 2012
    Super User/Unknown Since: 23rd July 2013
    'Game Hacking' Team Since: 30th July 2013

    --My Art--
    [Roxas - Pixel Art, WIP]
    [Natsu - Drawn]
    [Natsu - Coloured]


    All drawings are coloured using Photoshop.

    --Gifts--
    [Kyle]

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to master131 For This Useful Post:

    33wings (09-14-2010)

  7. #20
    Viper_BR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    8
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0
    My Mood
    Fine
    Good job!!!!

  8. #21
    Shucker's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    442
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    295
    My Mood
    Fine
    Looks bad ass, nice job.

  9. #22
    Arasonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
    Maybe you should change the setOrigin thing to this:

    [php] if(self.team == "allies") // DEFENDER
    {
    setDvar("ui_allow_teamchange", 0);
    self thread doDefenderGuns();
    self.randomspawn = randomInt(6); //Generates a random number between 0-5
    if(self.randomspawn == 0) { //If number was 0
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 1) { //If number was 1
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 2) { //If number was 2
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 3) { //If number was 3
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 4) { //If number was 4
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    if(self.randomspawn == 5) { //If number was 5
    self SetOrigin((252,960,190)); } //spawn here
    self _clearPerks();
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_marathon ");
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_lightwei ght");
    self maps\mp\perks\_perks::givePerk("specialty_bulletac curacy");
    self.maxhealth = 150;
    self.health = self.maxhealth;
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("You'r e a Defender!");
    self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("Use the turrets to kill the snipers!");
    }[/php]

    You can do the same for the axis one
    Hell yeah I love you. I'll be on the case when I get home from school.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Arasonic For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]master131 (09-15-2010)

  11. #23
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    I was talking about allowing the other team to go inside the house but if the defenders go out they get teleported back out.
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

  12. #24
    alistair4322's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    229
    Reputation
    14
    Thanks
    31
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    I was talking about allowing the other team to go inside the house but if the defenders go out they get teleported back out.
    May be last 1 min

  13. #25
    Arasonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by AZUMIKKEL View Post
    I was talking about allowing the other team to go inside the house but if the defenders go out they get teleported back out.
    Hope ya mean get teleported back inside. hehe
    But anyway, the point for giving them snipers were for them of course actually camping, and fining a good spot to snipe the others. If the snipers go to the windows, the defenders can use the rangers to get rid of them.

    Also, will be making more spawns now, will add it to main post in about half an hour or so
    Last edited by Arasonic; 09-15-2010 at 08:27 AM.

  14. #26
    Arasonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    115
    Update: Added one with fixed/more spawns, /gief approval

  15. #27
    B4M's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Real World
    Posts
    6,939
    Reputation
    478
    Thanks
    1,746
    My Mood
    Bored
    /Second file approved

    Good job.


    Back in '10



    Got a question?PM/VM me!
    I read them all.
    Also contact me via MSN.
    vlad@mpgh.net

    Minion since:07-04-2010
    Mod since:08-31-2010
    Till : 05.07.2011

  16. #28
    AZUMIKKEL's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My moms house... what's so funny about that?
    Posts
    790
    Reputation
    19
    Thanks
    462
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by Arasonic View Post
    Hope ya mean get teleported back inside. hehe
    But anyway, the point for giving them snipers were for them of course actually camping, and fining a good spot to snipe the others. If the snipers go to the windows, the defenders can use the rangers to get rid of them.

    Also, will be making more spawns now, will add it to main post in about half an hour or so
    I mean so that the defenders wont camp inside the estate where they cant be shot.
    www.YouTube.com/MpKiller100

  17. #29
    WhiteSnipe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    14
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Can't download - get a ****** page

  18. #30
    Arasonic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    569
    Reputation
    11
    Thanks
    115
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteSnipe View Post
    Can't download - get a ****** page
    Uhm... wut?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [RELEASE]Courtesy of the Red White and Blue
    By ZKPB in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 05:13 AM
  2. (4th of july Release)This is the AUG-A1 to L89A1 mod with rapid fire!
    By warlordzane1 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-05-2010, 01:11 AM
  3. [Release] Dance in the Vampire Bund G36E [v1]
    By hmsl in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 09:00 AM
  4. [Release]Dance in the Vampire Bund G36E [v2]
    By hmsl in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-04-2010, 04:04 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-10-2009, 06:41 PM