Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 347
  1. #271
    oktane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    29
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    My Mood
    Happy
    Please put a video to see the mod in action


    Xfire:jmgpsp

  2. #272
    YuDi21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    mp_complex
    Posts
    141
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    35
    My Mood
    Angelic
    youtube.com\user\ex3me21

  3. #273
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by oktane View Post
    Please put a video to see the mod in action
    Scroll through the thread...

  4. #274
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,543
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well, there is so many pages...

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  5. #275
    pyrozombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Jorndel

    i was talking about the dogg attack modd:P

    but if i have to play it thrue alteriw i wont do it because i only have alteriw on my bad lagging computer and on this i keep a clean steam version and dont see the need for two versions of one game..
    press thanks if i helped you.

    steam: pyro1012 (in game name is Undutchable)

    todo list:
    100 posts :
    250 posts :
    500 posts :
    750 posts :
    1000 posts :
    get 100 thanks :
    create a modd :
    create a camo :
    create a program :

  6. #276
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,543
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Dog attack...

    Hehe, I guess you like dogs then.
    Or not that much, since your not going to get aIW to use them.

    Poor dogs.
    (I guess I won't kill the dogs... I like them best alive. Don't you agree?)

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  7. #277
    pyrozombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Cool
    @Jorndel

    yes i like dogs to but it just looked cool:P

    maybe i get banned from steam or alteriw doesn't allow me to do what i want(by gsc coding and maps etc.) ill switch over:P

    @EpicPlayer
    @Yamato

    what codes do you guys use now for the mods in the privat maps and creating all the other things still gsc or also other codeings?
    press thanks if i helped you.

    steam: pyro1012 (in game name is Undutchable)

    todo list:
    100 posts :
    250 posts :
    500 posts :
    750 posts :
    1000 posts :
    get 100 thanks :
    create a modd :
    create a camo :
    create a program :

  8. #278
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrozombie View Post
    @Jorndel

    yes i like dogs to but it just looked cool:P

    maybe i get banned from steam or alteriw doesn't allow me to do what i want(by gsc coding and maps etc.) ill switch over:P

    @EpicPlayer
    @Yamato

    what codes do you guys use now for the mods in the privat maps and creating all the other things still gsc or also other codeings?
    Huh?
    I didn't understand you.

  9. #279
    pyrozombie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    holland
    Posts
    351
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    62
    My Mood
    Cool
    i mean for the mods you gys building and show in this post are still all made with gsc coding or some kind of other codeing?
    press thanks if i helped you.

    steam: pyro1012 (in game name is Undutchable)

    todo list:
    100 posts :
    250 posts :
    500 posts :
    750 posts :
    1000 posts :
    get 100 thanks :
    create a modd :
    create a camo :
    create a program :

  10. #280
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrozombie View Post
    i mean for the mods you gys building and show in this post are still all made with gsc coding or some kind of other codeing?
    I only do gsc,hex and cfg since liberation doesnt allow me more. In aiwnet you can also modify shocks, csv and other things.

  11. #281
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    I only do gsc,hex and cfg since liberation doesnt allow me more. In aiwnet you can also modify shocks, csv and other things.
    Yup.

    Se7en and I have used .GSC, .CSV and shocks for this mod.

  12. #282
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Is there OMA in the mod??

  13. #283
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    Is there OMA in the mod??
    Maybe...?

  14. #284
    jorricks3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The netherlands, limburg
    Posts
    199
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    49
    My Mood
    Drunk
    AA WTFACK!!!
    THAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS AMAZING!!!!!!!
    Also the no russian movie is awsome!! to bad u didn't make it yourself XD

    BTW!!!!!

    You really should do something with that sp map that u made for multiplayer! it's an amazing amazing amazing co-op 4 map! just clear each stage ore something... leave the story to me. you do the coding we would make a great team ! XD
    Last edited by jorricks3; 06-26-2011 at 02:48 PM.






  15. #285
    EpicPlayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    628
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    155
    Quote Originally Posted by jorricks3 View Post
    AA WTFACK!!!
    THAT YOUTUBE CHANNEL IS AMAZING!!!!!!!
    Also the no russian movie is awsome!! to bad u didn't make it yourself XD

    BTW!!!!!

    You really should do something with that sp map that u made for multiplayer! it's an amazing amazing amazing co-op 4 map! just clear each stage ore something... leave the story to me. you do the coding we would make a great team ! XD
    ...?
    Read the whole thread, please.

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast