Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21
  1. #16
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tomymolina View Post
    LOL and this?
    Yeah, I mean like, you can make a track or more like this. Moving models, and so on. ANd I will make like, Checkpoints. Jump spots, and so on.

    You just have to make a nice mapedit for a track

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  2. #17
    tomymolina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    37
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
    Yeah, I mean like, you can make a track or more like this. Moving models, and so on. ANd I will make like, Checkpoints. Jump spots, and so on.

    You just have to make a nice mapedit for a track
    Ok, ok. I made a weeks ago a track for Skidrow. For my jump mod. But I can save the position when I like, no checkponts. But, Good Idea.
    But the problem I am very bussy making Mapedits. I need make for a few maps. In this week, I think is impossible, but I will try, and thanks dude
    PD: Where are u from?

  3. #18
    Jorndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,674
    Reputation
    905
    Thanks
    18,541
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by tomymolina View Post
    Ok, ok. I made a weeks ago a track for Skidrow. For my jump mod. But I can save the position when I like, no checkponts. But, Good Idea.
    But the problem I am very bussy making Mapedits. I need make for a few maps. In this week, I think is impossible, but I will try, and thanks dude
    PD: Where are u from?
    It says under my profile info: Norway

     
    Contributor 01.27.2012 - N/A
    Donator 07-17-2012 - Current
    Editor/Manager 12-16-12 - N/A
    Minion 01-10-2013 - 07.17.13
    Former Staff 09-20-2012 - 01-10-2013 / 07-17-2013 - Current
    Cocksucker 20-04-2013 - N/A

  4. #19
    Yamato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    839
    Reputation
    13
    Thanks
    152
    My Mood
    Amazed
    There was already a cod4 mod like that and was really fun,

  5. #20
    TheMaskedOne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    772
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    708
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato View Post
    There was already a cod4 mod like that and was really fun,
    ow yea that mod.. funny but i fail in it hahahah
    Feel free to donate if I helped you

    Achievements:

     
    Posts Count: ( Done Not done )

    - 666
    - 750
    - 900
    - 1000

     
    Thanks Recieved: ( Done Not done )

    - 400
    - 550
    - 700
    - 850
    - 1000

     
    Cgallagher21

  6. #21
    alvarogt1995's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    30
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    1
    nice bunker keep doing this good work D

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. [Source Code] Zombie MapEdit Showcase in Rust
    By tomymolina in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-01-2011, 03:53 AM
  2. [Source Code] Zombie MapEdit Showcase in Terminal
    By tomymolina in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-28-2011, 11:06 AM
  3. [Source Code] MapEdit Bunker Showcase in Scrapyard
    By tomymolina in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 07:22 PM
  4. [Source Code] MapEdit Bunker Showcase in Rust
    By tomymolina in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Server / GSC Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 01:35 AM
  5. [SOLVED]Quarantine Chaos Zombies v2 MapEdit
    By Arasonic in forum Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Help
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 10:40 PM

Tags for this Thread